Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antifa [Mod Warning on post #1 - updated 08/08/19]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭da_miser

The Antifa leader in the CHAZ
    Pure SCUM, Charge: CRUETLY TO CHILD 3RD DEG
    https://arrestfacts.com/Solomon-Simone-2p5.15
    http://archive.is/5AX9J

This the the hero of the left.

Possibly more
    https://trellis.law/case/17STRO02450/HUTCHINGS,-BRITTANY-VS-xxxxxx,-xxxxxxx-SAMUEL

• Registered Users Posts: 83,534 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

da_miser wrote: »
    The Antifa leader in the CHAZ
    Pure SCUM, Charge: CRUETLY TO CHILD 3RD DEG
    https://arrestfacts.com/Solomon-Simone-2p5.15
    http://archive.is/5AX9J

This the the hero of the left.

Possibly more
    https://trellis.law/case/17STRO02450/HUTCHINGS,-BRITTANY-VS-xxxxxx,-xxxxxxx-SAMUEL

3rd degree sounds pretty weak. In Washington you could probably get that for spanking a child. But sure let’s jump right on the dehumanizing language bandwagon

Overheal wrote: »
    3rd degree sounds pretty weak. In Washington you could probably get that for spanking a child. But sure let’s jump right on the dehumanizing language bandwagon

Also, a quick google indicates he was never convicted of anything. Also, once again there's no indication he's a member of antifa. :pac:

I'v seen it all now on boards, a child abuse apologist, without shame.
    He is a anti Trumper so he must be good goes the left logic

Child abuse apologies be damned, a 3rd degree charge that was later dropped doesn’t justify dehumanizing the man as “scum.”

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Rockbeast2

So....Antifa are constructing barriers to prevent unwanted entry into their new "country". O...K...��

Antifa Barriers Good.

Orange Man Wall Bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

Rockbeast2 wrote: »
    So....Antifa are constructing barriers to prevent unwanted entry into their new "country". O...K...��

Antifa Barriers Good.

Orange Man Wall Bad.
    Yup, and the armed protesters having been seen demanding and checking identifications and frisking people. So I ask you... is it Antifa or Profa?

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

Antifa Barriers Good.

Orange Man Wall Bad.

The CHAZ is dumb but are they actually Antifa or is that purely conjecture

Also, a quick google indicates he was never convicted of anything. Also, once again there's no indication he's a member of antifa. :pac:

A "Quick google" will show video of him assaulting people in the CHAZ, also seem to have worked as a pimp. Mind you thats just a "quick google" the coming days will be interesting to say the least.

Child abuse apologies be damned, a 3rd degree charge that was later dropped doesn’t justify dehumanizing the man as “scum.”

stunning-and-brave.jpg
    You have nailed your colours to the the mast.
    Birds of a feather flock together

• Advertisement

So I take it no actual confirmation of Antifa coordination or involvement.

Antifa Barriers Good.

Orange Man Wall Bad.

Building a barrier to keep out the bad people, but you know orange man bad, those lovely cartel and ms-13 folk just want to come to USA and live their life, wont bother a soul, why is Trump building a a wall, he should be building bridges.

notobtuse wrote: »
    Yup, and the armed protesters having been seen demanding and checking identifications and frisking people. So I ask you... is it Antifa or Profa?

Now hold on bucko, we know Trump is evil so these Antifa folk must be the good guys, if they are building a wall and enforcing border control you know its just to keep the bad people out.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 minggatu

CHAZ vegetable garden

EaPmPZOXgAEJKnH?format=jpg&name=large

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Colin Powell and near all the Bush family 'the left' now? Are you suggesting every right winger supports the mentally unstable, racist, fraudulent, bigoted sexual predator Trump? That's a bit rough.

The sun is beginning to set on the dirty low grade Presidency of Trump, the ****e he spouts and the fun times for the two kinds of people who support him, big corporations and those they fool.

"You can fool some of the people some of the time...."

Now hold on bucko, we know Trump is evil so these Antifa folk must be the good guys, if they are building a wall and enforcing border control you know its just to keep the bad people out.

You still haven't provided any proof that Antifa have anything to do with this.. You've linked to one guy who shows no indication of being Antifa...

minggatu wrote: »
    CHAZ vegetable garden

EaPmPZOXgAEJKnH?format=jpg&name=large

Doesn’t look like an Antifa uniform?

As for gardening it’s a little late in the growing season and I don’t think they will have enough produce to keep their movement nourished

A Antifa uniform , do tell, you seem to be well up to speed on Antifa, spill the beans.

"I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
    Take a bow for the new revolution
    Smile and grin at the change all around
    Pick up my guitar and play
    Just like yesterday
    Then I'll get on my knees and pray
    We don't get fooled again
    Don't get fooled again
    No, no!

Meet the new boss
    Same as the old boss"

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

A Antifa uniform , do tell, you seem to be well up to speed on Antifa, spill the beans.

Well I’m not a subject matter expert but the SMEs on the thread to date suggest they wear all black, and hoodies, and cover their faces, not khaki shorts and flashing your belly fat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 minggatu

EaPmuDHXsAA5yyS?format=png&name=900x900

Since the people of Seattle have a feckless and ineffective governor and mayor it is probably time for Trump to send in the military against the Antifa rebellion. Simply use the Insurrection Act of 1807 that allows the president to deploy the military and the National Guard to suppress civil disorder, insurrection, and rebellion. I’m pretty sure most of the people and businesses in the affected area would welcome military action since Antifa seems to be using Mafia tactics in forcing them to provide supplies in order to be "protected.”

As for gardening it’s a little late in the growing season and I don’t think they will have enough produce to keep their movement nourished

Not sure is a Antifa member , but it is most defiantly a man wondering WTF is going on here, these clowns think they are going to feed themselves with this?

Since the people of Seattle have a feckless and ineffective governor and mayor it is probably time for Trump to send in the military against the Antifa rebellion. Simply use the Insurrection Act of 1807 that allows the president to deploy the military and the National Guard to suppress civil disorder, insurrection, and rebellion. I’m pretty sure most of the people and businesses in the affected area would welcome military action since Antifa seems to be using Mafia tactics in forcing them to provide supplies in order to be "protected.”

Considering the joint chiefs and most pentagon officials are clearly against the idea no I wouldn’t bring a sledgehammer to nail in a thumb tack. It’s really not much business of the President at this point.

Not sure is a Antifa member , but it is most defiantly a man wondering WTF is going on here, these clowns think they are going to feed themselves with this?

Bean sprouts and soybeans the wave of the future

Trump is doing nothing, the correct response, let these Antifa trust fund idiots see how the real world works.
    So they have the CHAZ, now riddle me this?
    Where is the food coming from?
    Where is the clean water coming from?
    Where is the electricity coming from?
    Who will be the bin men?
    Who will unblock the sewers?
    Who does the nasty jobs, and the handy numbers?
    What happens when their is a murder or Rape in the CHAZ. no police so whats the story?
    What happens when the USA cuts of the utilities to the free republic of CHAZ?

They are Antifa morons, soon to see reality.

Trump is doing nothing, the correct response, let these Antifa trust fund idiots see how the real world works.
    So they have the CHAZ, now riddle me this?
    Where is the food coming from?
    Where is the clean water coming from?
    Where is the electricity coming from?
    Who will be the bin men?
    Who will unblock the sewers?
    Who does the nasty jobs, and the handy numbers?
    What happens when their is a murder or Rape in the CHAZ. no police so whats the story?
    What happens when the USA cuts of the utilities to the free republic of CHAZ?

They are Antifa morons, soon to see reality.

Trump is way overreacting and I fully agree it will play itself out by the end of the weekend as a farce he needn’t stress with anyway. He’s letting himself get played.

Its over , Antifa have gone home to mummys basement,
    https://twitter.com/Omarisal/status/1271121369246261248

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Mr. Karate

Since the people of Seattle have a feckless and ineffective governor and mayor

Its obvious they let it happen. When the Governor was asked about this in a press conference he said "That's news to me." while laughing. And the Mayor is too busy taking shots at Trump. So its obvious they let it happen and have no intention of stopping it.

it is probably time for Trump to send in the military against the Antifa rebellion. Simply use the Insurrection Act of 1807 that allows the president to deploy the military and the National Guard to suppress civil disorder, insurrection, and rebellion. I’m pretty sure most of the people and businesses in the affected area would welcome military action since Antifa seems to be using Mafia tactics in forcing them to provide supplies in order to be "protected.”

"Never interrupt your enemies when they are destroying each other." Let BLM and Antifa continue rioting, looting until they lose all support and even the talking heads in the media [who have been cheering them on] and Hollywood wouldn't dare defend them no less celebrate their activities. Then Trump should go in and crush them. Anything before and their talking heads will just cry "See!!!! I told you he was a tyrant."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Mr. Karate

So they've already proven themselves hypocrites over border walls and border security. And apparently they're missing the Police because are already calling them.

With them trying to grow food its only a matter of time before they break their biggest sin. They'll have to do some actual work. Maybe Raz will introduce them to taxes and everything.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement