Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antifa [Mod Warning on post #1 - updated 08/08/19]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

You seem to have forgotten ocasio Cortez, Tlaib and Pressley. If Trump meant what you are trying to claim, what countries was he suggesting these women should "go back" to?

I mean, considering that despite not being white, they are all American born and raised.

with reference to Ilhan Omar he was speaking about the country where she was born which self destructed and continues to do so

that is fairly clear in both the context and language used in the quote

"Omar was born in Mogadishu on October 4, 1982,[5][6] and spent her early years in Baidoa, Somalia."

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 136 ✭✭FartyBlartFast

notobtuse wrote: »
    Then how did Cortez beat out a guy who held the role for multiple terms previously? How did they beat the other democrats running?

Because they represent the will of the US citizens of their district. So why are you jumping in to try and claim otherwise?

That’s a very good question. I was in shock when it happened as I have friends and acquaintances in that district. Joe Crowley, the 10-term incumbent and chairman of the House Democratic Caucus, failed to grasp the changes in both media and his constituency’s makeup. AOC’s success came down to canvassing, a progressive ideology (it is NYC you know… crazy town), a focus on social media and nontraditional news outlets, and favorable media coverage. AOC tailored her campaign to the growing Latino community and to younger voters who were willing to go to the ballot box. Her campaign platform called for abolishing US Immigration and Customs Enforcement, as well as supporting Medicare for All which appealed to the voters in her district. Her youth-oriented and tech-savvy campaign will be adopted by the DNC this election, that you can count on. I also was an off year congressional primary and Crowley didn’t do enough to connect with the voters in his district. It is good of Trump to keep AOC in the news and highlighting just how dangerous of America her platform is. But that is the primary.

When it comes to the general election Pelosi is right... a glass of water with a 'D' behind it would have won those districts.
    So now that you concede she was elected by the US citizens that make uo her constituency, and who she represents... Where should she "go back to" (esp given Puerto rico is a US territory) and why?

As in give me a good reason why she does not represent her constituents that voted her in, or admit that the best argument you have been able to put together for trumps tweet not being racist, is (based off of approval ratings) that Donald Trump wants the vast majority of elected officials, including Donald Trump himself, to leave the USA as he does not represent the majority of US citizens, but will not because Donald Trump does not want to.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,848 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Odhinn wrote: »
    Sure how could they be real Americans, being all brown and foriegn looking.

That is your opinion only.

That's it true though, is it? Here is the full body of his tweets

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

....it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

Now that we have cleared up you either not reading or intentionally misrepresenting the tweets (I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume the former, though even that means you will blindly defend anything he says without having even heard or read it), please let me know what countries that Tlaib, Presley and Ocasio Cortez should "go back" to.

"places" and "countries" have different meanings
    Please clarify what "places" Trump meant needed their help badly. Considering he directly said these women "who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe".

• Registered Users Posts: 8,125 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Danzy wrote: »

That would seem to be the opinion of one Donald Trump. During his spat with Arnold Schwarzenegger he never told him to go back to Austria now, did he?

• Advertisement

mynamejeff wrote: »
    You seem to have forgotten ocasio Cortez, Tlaib and Pressley. If Trump meant what you are trying to claim, what countries was he suggesting these women should "go back" to?

I mean, considering that despite not being white, they are all American born and raised.

with reference to Ilhan Omar he was speaking about the country where she was born which self destructed and continues to do so

that is fairly clear in both the context and language used in the quote

"Omar was born in Mogadishu on October 4, 1982,[5][6] and spent her early years in Baidoa, Somalia."
    If this is the case, Donald trump thinks ilhan Omar is multiple people, from multiple countries.

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe,

Do you think that Donald Trump is under the impression that ilhan Omar is multiple people, from multiple countries?

If yes, do you think he is fit to be president?

If no, then you agree that he was talking about all four women, including the three born and raised in the US.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

Their loyalties lie with their districts, who elected them. These districts are made up of US citizens, who elected them.

I see you're using the 'majority of American citizens' line. If you're using approval ratings to back this up, should Trump leave the US too, along with mitch McConnell and the vast majority of all elected officials on both sides of the aisle as they are below 50% approval too?

Or is it somehow different in the case of these four non white women?
    AOC has infuriated democratic colleagues by aligning with a progressive outside group (Justice Democrats) that's threatening to primary various entrenched Democrats, particularly some in the Black Caucus. There are talks about recruiting another democrat primary challenger to run against AOC. Queens and the Bronx districts are home to many ambitious politicians who are close to Joe Crowley and don’t like that a political outsider took his seat. But AOC has raised about $2 million with her new found fame and maybe the only person to wrestle the spot away would be Joe Crowley’s cousin, Elizabeth Crowley, who is a former and popular New York City councilwoman.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

Their loyalties lie with their districts, who elected them. These districts are made up of US citizens, who elected them.

I see you're using the 'majority of American citizens' line. If you're using approval ratings to back this up, should Trump leave the US too, along with mitch McConnell and the vast majority of all elected officials on both sides of the aisle as they are below 50% approval too?

AOC has infuriated democratic colleagues by aligning with a progressive outside group (Justice Democrats) that's threatening to primary various entrenched Democrats, particularly some in the Black Caucus. There are talks about recruiting another democrat primary challenger to run against AOC. Queens and the Bronx districts are home to many ambitious politicians who are close to Joe Crowley and don’t like that a political outsider took his seat. But AOC has raised about $2 million with her new found fame and maybe the only person to wrestle the spot away would be Joe Crowley’s cousin, Elizabeth Crowley, who is a former and popular New York City councilwoman.
    You seem to be ignoring my question despite replying, so I'll ask again...

Danzy wrote: »
    Odhinn wrote: »
    Sure how could they be real Americans, being all brown and foriegn looking.

Since other Trump supporters are struggling to tell us, perhaps you can answer what countries Trump wants us born and raised citizens to "go home" to then?

First, NYC does not represent the majority of American citizens. Second, if Trump cared more about select groups than Making America Great Again, yes, IMO he should 'go back' to where he came from... NYC, with is like some alien world if you've ever been there. Last time I was there I got 4 $92 tickets for windows that were too tinted by NYC standards (but not by surrounding state standards), one for each window. And the tinting was minimal. ;)

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

If this is the case, Donald trump thinks ilhan Omar is multiple people.

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe,

Do you think that Donald Trump is under the impression that ilhan Omar is multiple people?

If no, then you agree that he was talking about all four women, including the three born and raised in the US.

i think you are being intentionally obtuse and are ignoring the obvious and easily understood answer i have given to a question you asked , your shinny new profile might be effecting that ability .

i dont care who is american president as im not american nor live in america .

do you think he was talking about the one who was born in the still lawless and war torn country ?

Since other Trump supporters are struggling to tell us, perhaps you can answer what countries Trump wants us born and raised citizens to "go home" to then?
    See post #1585 and #1571. No need for me to repeat it.

i think you are being intentionally obtuse and are ignoring the obvious and easily understood answer i have given to a question you asked , your shinny new profile might be effecting that ability .

do you think he was talking about the one who was born in the still lawless and war torn country ?

He was (by using the plural) referring to the four congresswomen.

First, NYC does not represent the majority of American citizens.
    But Cortez does represent them, in her district at least. They elected her. End of.
    Second, if Trump cared more about select groups than Making America Great Again, yes, IMO he should 'go back' to where he came from...
    Since Trump does it care about liberals, democrats, journalists and so on. He has been explicitly, repeatedly clear on this. You are arguing that Trump go back where he came from.

Pretty much every single politician in the US represents and cares about selected groups, so as per you just about every politician should "go back" to where they came from.

You appear to be a supporter of Trump as us president (correct me if I am wrong here!) yet also want him to leave the US permanently and sooner rather than later.

But where did Trump come from again? I'll give you a hint, Cortez is elected to represent a district there.

And the same for nearly all of those politicians.

Seriously man, you're tying yourself in knots here to justify something you are incapable of justifying.

See post #1585 and #1571. No need for me to repeat it.
    Neither of those even attempted to answer that question. I replied to them to show and state as much.

It's very telling how eager you are to not dire tly answer this question under any circumstances.

If this is the case, Donald trump thinks ilhan Omar is multiple people.

Do you think that Donald Trump is under the impression that ilhan Omar is multiple people?

He was referring to them in the plural. You dont refer to multiple people when only addressing one.

Do you think donald trump is under the impression that ilhan Omar is multiple people (as he referred to 'congresswomen' not 'congresswoman'), from multiple countries (as he said "their countries" not "her country")? Yes or no.

Come on, try giving a direct answer here. It won't hurt to try just once.

Since Trump does it care about liberals, democrats, journalists and so on. He has been explicitly, repeatedly clear on this. You are arguing that Trump go back where he came from.

Pretty much every single politician in the US represents and cares about selected groups, so as per you just about every politician should "go back" to where they came from.

You appear to be a supporter of Trump as us president (correct me if I am wrong here!) yet also want him to leave the US permanently and sooner rather than later.

But where did Trump come from again? I'll give you a hint, Cortez is elected to represent a district there.

Seriously man, you're tying yourself in knots here to justify something you are incapable of justifying.
    Trumps policies are benefiting everyone... Republicans, Democrats, Latinos, Blacks, Whites, Journalists, Rich and Poor... and everyone in-between. EVERYONE!

At this point Trump can return to were he comes from after he completes his second term as POTUS.

Neither of those even attempted to answer that question. I replied to them to show and state as much.

It's very telling how eager you are to not dire tly answer this question under any circumstances.
    I believe they did answer that question. You just seem not to like the answer I provided.

Trumps policies are benefiting everyone... Republicans, Democrats, Latinos, Blacks, Whites, Journalists, Rich and Poor... and everyone in-between. EVERYONE!

At this point Trump can return to were he comes from after he completes his second term as POTUS.
    So you don't want Trumps rules paying to Trump?

He has been explicitly clear that he is only looking out for select groups. Repeatedly.

He does not represent, nor does he want to represent, nor does he have the approval of, over half the nation. By your own standards that means he should "go back" to whatever country he came from. Problem is, like Cortez, oresslry and tlaib he is from the USA so that makes no sense.

This is like when Trump supporters were claiming unemployment was nearly 40% in 2016. Which means it is still around 35% or more now. It's almost as if Trump supporters parrot things they don't understand or believe, for no other reason than Trump said it.

So what countries did he want Tlaib, Cortez, McConnell, Pelosi, Pressly, and several hundred other US politicians -including himself--to go back to, and why?

I believe they did answer that question. You just seem not to like the answer I provided.
    So quote where they actually answered it. That will prove me wrong.

• Advertisement

"The point of his “go back where they came from” tweet (as I took it) was to highlight to the American people where the loyalties of these congresswomen stand… which does not appear to be with the majority of American CITIZENS."

The point made by Trump was symbolic. If you care more about the plight of people from other countries, or self-indulgent groups here, than the 'overall' American citizens... then go do something about it, not telling me what I should do.

I think we'll be arguing over this type of stuff for two of my daughters in the coming years. The older one will probably be a republican congresswoman in about 10 years and the youngest a liberal senator at some point. The oldest is currently a politician and the youngest is attending American University in Washington, DC, know for producing ambassadors, members of Congress and the Senate. She would like to intern with AOC in 2020... WHERE HAVE I FAILED! tongue.png

I'm not too happy most Congressional interns are required to sign nondisclosure agreements (NDA's) while working for either Democratic or Republican lawmakers. The NDA’s do not provide exceptions or protection for reporting sexual harassment, discrimination or abuse. And the documents in many cases continue to apply after the interns leave Capitol Hill. But if you want to get ahead in politics I guess you need to play the game.

"The point of his “go back where they came from” tweet (as I took it) was to highlight to the American people where the loyalties of these congresswomen stand… which does not appear to be with the majority of American CITIZENS."
    The question was..."Since other Trump supporters are struggling to tell us, perhaps you can answer what countries Trump wants us born and raised citizens to "go home" to then?"

Your quote above doesn't even attempt to answer that. Not one single country listed as to where they should" go back" to. Not a single one.

This is not a matter of me "disagreeing" with your answer, because you did not provide one.

Your "answer" was as relevant as someone asking you what you want for dinner and you reply by telling then trucks are red to draw attention to themselves in congested traffic.

The question was..."Since other Trump supporters are struggling to tell us, perhaps you can answer what countries Trump wants us born and raised citizens to "go home" to then?"

Your quote above doesn't even attempt to answer that. Not one single country listed as to where they should" go back" to. Not a single one.

This is not a matter of me "disagreeing" with your answer, because you did not provide one.

Your "answer" was as relevant as someone asking you what you want for dinner and you reply by telling then trucks are red to draw attention to themselves in congested traffic.
    Again, Trump's tweet was symbolic... Go help others first if you're more concerned about them over the majority of American citizens, before telling my how to live my life and what our country should do for them. It's not such a hard concept to grasp.

Again, Trump's tweet was symbolic... Go help others first if you're more concerned about them over the majority of American citizens, before telling my how to live my life and what our country should do for them. It's not such a hard concept to grasp.

Symbolic of racist nativism.

And still no country mentioned. They should just go back to their countries which are... Uuuhhhh... Somewhere symbolic.

Whats more, you also think Trump should leave the US for this symbolic, make uppey place as he also does not represent the majority of Americans. And the same for a good 95% of all politicians on their side of the aisle. Or have you shifted those goalposts again in the back of arguing yourself into another corner that makes no sense?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

The behaviour of thugs cannot be tolerated. Whom ANTIFA say they are against is totally irrelevant as against the fact that they may not exercise violence to intimidate and thwart others, to block legal and peaceful demonstrations, to attack and assault others. No one has a right to assault others and to riot. The label "anti-fascist" makes zero difference as against committing crimes. Labelling religion <insert brand> as the ONE TRUE RELIGION doesn’t justify its members from chopping off the heads of unbelievers if they do not convert.

Most of us on here value order. There cannot be freedom, peace, security or justice with anonymous and armed mobs roaming the streets, disrupting the gatherings of others, hounding and harassing others, and getting away with crimes while authorities stand down and allow them to act violently. I expect American voters may have something to say about this next election.

Who does not understand this? Among others, members of ANTIFA do not. "Crow, who was involved with ANTIFA for almost 30 years, said members use violence as a means of self-defense and they believe property destruction does not equate to violence."

Attacking a speaker on a University campus or attacking attendees to their speech is not self defence. False, mistaken and stupid beliefs about self defence are no excuse for criminality. ANTIFA is disturbing the peace, beating up on people, throwing Molotov cocktails and disrupting gatherings. None of that is self defence, because no one has attacked them.

Here is the kernel of their mistaken and criminal thinking:

"The idea in ANTIFA is that we go where they (right-wingers) go. That hate speech is not free speech. That if you are endangering people with what you say and the actions that are behind them, then you do not have the right to do that.

"And so we go to cause conflict, to shut them down where they are, because we don't believe that Nazis or fascists of any stripe should have a mouthpiece.
    "

Who appointed or hired ANTIFA to identify the "right-wingers"? Who anointed them to decide that these right-wingers were enemies who were "endangering people"? Who gave them the power to label other groups as NAZIs or "fascists of any stripe"? Who authorised them to suppress the speech of their targets by violent means? Who gave ANTIFA the right to "cause conflict" and "shut them down where they are"?

Nice speech there chief.
    It would have sent the nazis packing in 1945.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

It is good of Trump to keep AOC in the news and highlighting just how dangerous of America her platform is. But that is the primary.

When it comes to the general election Pelosi is right... a glass of water with a 'D' behind it would have won those districts.

Which of her proposals do you think is the most dangerous to the US as a whole?

hannity-ocasio-cortez.jpg?resize=768%2C432&ssl=1

And still no country mentioned. They should just go back to their countries which are... Uuuhhhh... Somewhere symbolic.

Whats more, you also think Trump should leave the US for this symbolic, make uppey place as he also does not represent the majority of Americans. And the same for a good 95% of all politicians on their side of the aisle. Or have you shifted those goalposts again in the back of arguing yourself into another corner that makes no sense?
    If you’re going to be pedantic then more can play that game. Where did trump stay they should go to other countries? Did he name any names of these members of Congress? Perhaps he simply meant they could take a break from Congress and go back to their cushy homes in DC in order to craft some work these other countries could use to improve their own conditions. If you're going to be pedantic be prepared to have it come back at you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Il Fascista

rossie1977 wrote: »
    Which of her proposals do you think is the most dangerous to the US as a whole?

hannity-ocasio-cortez.jpg?resize=768%2C432&ssl=1

Abolishing immigration enforcement alone is highly dangerous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Funny how you lads seem to be concentrating solely on Omar here just cos she's the only one who wasn't born in the states

Incorrect, I referred to AOC also, as she was the one posting Instagram clips where she had said the Trump administration were acting like fascists and likened the border detention facilities to Nazi concentration camps (something the recent Antifa firebomber parroted in his manifesto). She knows the line of comparison she was drawing when she said that crap. Shows the level of respect she must have for Americans that died fighting actual Nazis.
    Telling people of colour to go back to where they came from is the definition of racism. Yous bang on about lefties having Trump Derangement Syndrome but it's as much a thing on the right. Some people are so deranged when it comes to supporting Trump that they'll literally defend anything he says or does, including outright racism.

He has spoken to Piers Morgan in similar fashion on the issue of the right to bear arms. I believe he said sort out your own country with regards to knife crime before lecturing him about gun laws and so I have no doubt if Piers was a member of congress he'd be making similar remarks and telling him to go back home. This 'women of colour' crap is just the usual leftie nonsense trying to paint people as victims so liberals can position themselves as saintly.
    George Conway wrote a good op-ed on this yesterday. I expect you'll just dismiss it though as he probably has Trump Derangement Syndrome aswell

"Trump is a racist..." great headline, but Don Lemon got there first, multiple times. I read it last night as it happens, Rose McGowan tweeted it.

As for the contend of the article, it's just the usual bleeding heart liberal nonsense, the crux of which is the predictable 'I remember the first time someone told me to go back to where I came from'. Yeah, we heard it multiple times over the last few days and it's just said to try and make readers see Trump's comments out of context..... as ever. It's been happening for three bloody years, what's new:

He mocks a journalist who's disabled and it's twisted that he mocked him because he was disabled. He says he didn't know Meghan Markle was nasty [about him, obviously] and it's twisted that he meant he didn't know Meghan was nasty as a person. He references that some of the Mexican migrants that illegally cross the border are rapists, and gets accused of calling all Mexicans rapists. He calls MS-13 animals and it's twisted that he's calling all immigrants animals. He says there was fine people on both sides in Charlottesville and gets accused of referring to Neo Nazis as fine people... and on and on and on and that's without even getting into the Russian Collusion hoax nonsense and all the misrepresentations of what he said during that whole debacle.

Not saying that's the case every single time, or that I agree with everything he has ever said, I don't, but nine times out of ten the outrage about what Trump has said will be where his comments have been deliberately stripped of context in order to make him look as racist and misogynistic as possible. All politically motivated, of course.

If Trump only attacked "people of colour" I might be sympathetic to the notion that he is a racist at heart, but that's far from the case as everyone knows fine well he attacks all and sundry, he's indiscriminate. If he avoided "people of colour" socially or even with regards to his policies, I might be sympathetic to the notion that he's a racist, but that's far from the case also. So you will have to forgive me for seeing this latest hysterical outrage to be as just as politically motivated as all the rest of them.

The problem is that the media in western society is infested with far left liberals who couldn't give a crap about the truth. All they want to do is push their leftist agenda down society's throat on a daily basis and people are bloody sick of it. You (collective you) slam Fox News as being a poor source but yet have no trouble posting up links from CNN who are the most shamefully corrupt media outfit on the damn planet. There has been many positive things to report on about the Trump administration but it's largely all been ignored because it doesn't fit the racist narrative that the mainstream media are intent on peddling. All they want to do is amplify negativity about Trump.

Even celebrating the 4th of July was condemned by them. Had Obama done you can be sure they'd have been saying how awesome the airshow was. Trump did it though and so it was a horrible spectacle.

You'd also swear the Mexican border had always ran smoothly with little issues the way the liberal media are carrying on, but that ain't true.........

Everyone remember a few weeks ago when a video went viral of a lawyer supposedly arguing that the Trump administration shouldn't have to provide toothbrushes and shower facilities at border detention facilities? How it was disgraceful that this could go on, how human rights were being violated and it was all just another reason why Trump should be impeached? Then suddenly the story died. Wonder why? Well, it turned out the lawyer was actually appointed during the Obama administration and the case was filed under his tenure too. In other words those conditions existed under his watch also. Yeah, genuine outrage my ass, but that's far from the only proof of that, let's look at some headlines during the Obama era in relation to the border & illegal immigration shall we:

obama2.jpg

of1.jpg

of3.jpg

All the above articles / photos are from the Obama years and they have one thing in common and that is that none of them are from mainstream media sources and that's because the mainstream media pretty much gave Obama a free ride. They didn't amplify these stories to the hysterical level we are seeing today now Trump is in office and that shows you that the current outrage is not genuine at all, nor even close to it, it's fake, just a political tool.

Tim Young hits the nail on the head here:

https://twitter.com/TimRunsHisMouth/status/1150394155899731969
    It's hard to believe with today's current media acting like Trump was the first American president ever to deport an illegal alien, but in certain circles during the Obama years (the ones mainstream media didn't give a voice to) he was actually known as the 'Deporter-In-Chief':
    Barack Obama: The Deporter-In-Chief

There has been much talk about US President-elect Donald Trump’s hardline stance on immigration.

But Trump will be inheriting a well-oiled deportation infrastructure from the Obama administration, which has deported 2.5 million people - more than every single US president of the 20th century combined.

In this week’s Reality Check, Mehdi Hasan exposes the deporter-in-chief’s legacy on deportation.

The retort from the left to the above is very predictable of course: "Oh, so if it happened under Obama, it's fine, is that it??"

No, it's not fine, no matter what administration the situation needs to be solved but it's needs to be reported in an honest way, not with photo shoots at border fences and pretend wailing. Do liberals think the world is stupid or something, maybe, and maybe they're right, sadly, but the truth is congress have been saying for over a year and half that there was no humanitarian crisis at the border and that Trump was "manufacturing" it, as they refused funding time and time again. Then all of a sudden when they can't deny it any longer they switch position, claim they never denied there was a crisis, they did.

So let's cut the bullshit. The outrage is exaggerated and totally disproportionate, all designed to paint Trump to be as racist as they possibly can. 'Make America White Again' I heard some of the unfunny liberal left "comedians" saying on US chat shows last night. Well, let's take a look at that accusation a little more closer with a Fox clip (I know, God forbid, right - but you might like it as Trump gets called a racist a few times) as it shows just how the mainstream media operate, as on the day Trump was doing something positive, signing an executive order which hopes to see more investment into low development areas, they couldn't have cared less:

Not the only positive story which mainstream media tended to under report whenever it didn't suit their shameful narrative, there was also the First Step Act which, while reported, was nothing like it would have been had Lord Obama been in the Oval.......

https://twitter.com/DanKEberhart/status/1148346520552562692
    Oh, and liberals don't have the monopoly on compassion by the way, nor egalitarian thinking. White liberals constantly, and pretentiously, whining about how "people of color" have been offended might have worked very well for a long time but society is slowly but surely waking up and seeing that for what it is. Black people especially are calling out liberal pandering more than they ever have. Candace Owen, Larry Elder to name two that are quite vocal about it but I shall leave you with the following few tweets from two black Americans to show you that not all "people of colour" have been manipulated by the liberal left in America.

https://twitter.com/RealDark_Kent/status/1151039575437074432
    https://twitter.com/TheOfficerTatum/status/1150771394617102336

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement