Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antifa [Mod Warning on post #1 - updated 08/08/19]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

mad muffin wrote: »
    Hmmm let me think why that is…

I should probably go to cnn. Or I know Stephen Colbert. Yeah. Or other mainstream left biased media. Lol.

Oh! Oh! I’m thinking for myself now.

Trump bad! Very bad! Republicans bad so, so bad. Hilary Clinton come save us. Bernie will you not save us? Kamala Harris. Will you save us?!

The squad are so righteous!!!

I think I have it now. Cool beans!

Even in jest you couldn't find middle ground :) have a nice evening.

Woodsie1 wrote: »
    Your doing a terrible job of looking unbiased to be fair.
    Pot,Kettle analogy comes to mind.

It's something I'm working on. Cheers for the feedback.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Woodsie1

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    It's something I'm working on. Cheers for the feedback.

Im only here to give out about Antifa scum.

Ill join your side in some of the other issues.(or not your not taking sides are ya;))

See a fox news reporter got a tour of the Adelanto ICE centre in california today. Obviously I don't know how it compares to ones closer the border but it's a pretty impressive (maybe not the right sentiment) facility

Im only here to give out about Antifa scum.

Ill join your side in some of the other issues.(or not your not taking sides are ya;))

I take the issues as they come :) I don't have a pre determined side decided for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Woodsie1

I take the issues as they come :) I don't have a pre determined side decided for me.

Glad i didnt need extra smileys for you to get it.
    Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

But Obama and Hilary fecks sake.
    Trump is the president.
    The buck stops with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

20Cent wrote: »
    But Obama and Hilary fecks sake.
    Trump is the president.
    The buck stops with him.

If only that were true. But when the Dems hold house majority and refuse to release money. The buck stops with them.

They’ve had ample opportunity to fix things. But they’d rather try and get the upper hand politically.

Yes, yes. It’s Fox News. Well it doesn’t matter because the other networks won’t show this. It doesn’t serve to further their leftist agenda.

FYI I doubt anyone is watching the YouTube videos you keep dumping.

We will have to remember that next time you mention Christchurch Shooter.

https://mynorthwest.com/1450698/tacoma-detention-center-shooting-manifesto/

Again with the false equivalences.
    One guy wanted to burn some property so it couldn't be used for rounding up human beings and putting them in cages.
    The other wanted to kill as many Muslims as he could.

Not the same.

• Advertisement

If only that were true. But when the Dems hold house majority and refuse to release money. The buck stops with them.

They’ve had ample opportunity to fix things. But they’d rather try and get the upper hand politically.

Yes, yes. It’s Fox News. Well it doesn’t matter because the other networks won’t show this. It doesn’t serve to further their leftist agenda.

Private companies are paid 700 odd dollars a day to hold those people in the camps. They are pocketing the money and spending as little as possible on the people. Capitalism at work. Order them to provide humane facilities and it would change. trump just wants money to round up more people and put them in cages. Also his vanity project the wall of stupidity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

Again with the false equivalences.
    One guy wanted to burn some property so it couldn't be used for rounding up human beings and putting them in cages.
    The other wanted to kill as many Muslims as he could.

Not the same.

Ah yeah sure he only wanted to bomb a facility with bad people in it. The post shows how brainwashed the left really are.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,851 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Tasfasdf wrote: »
    Ah yeah sure he only wanted to bomb a facility with bad people in it. The post shows how brainwashed the left really are.

He tried to blow up a tank of kerosene, near a detention facility.

Taking out as many as possible, no matter who, was his intention.

Private companies are paid 700 odd dollars a day to hold those people in the camps. They are pocketing the money and spending as little as possible on the people. Capitalism at work. Order them to provide humane facilities and it would change. trump just wants money to round up more people and put them in cages. Also his vanity project the wall of stupidity.

Actually. Trump would rather they didn’t come flooding in in their 10’s of thousands. As would any sane person.

And guess what? NEWS FLASH! The Supreme Court has lifted the injunction and has release the funds to start building that wall.

FYI I doubt anyone is watching the YouTube videos you keep dumping.

That’s a pity really. It might have enlightened you a bit. But I guess you want to remain closed minded because Trump bad. The right bad. Conservatives bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Actually. Trump would rather they didn’t come flooding in in their 10’s of thousands. As would any sane person.

And guess what? NEWS FLASH! The Supreme Court has lifted the injunction and has release the funds to start building that wall.
    Is that the Mexican supreme court or the US one?

Tasfasdf wrote: »

He didn't have a bomb though.
    Fake news.

That’s a pity really. It might have enlightened you a bit.

You are the proof that they are not enlightening in the slightest.

You are the proof that they are not enlightening in the slightest.

Okay. Sure. Why don’t you go back and just have a look at the video I posted. It’s only a few minutes. It might actually enlighten you

Okay. Sure. Why don’t you go back and just have a look at the video I posted. It’s only a few minutes. It might actually enlighten you

I watched it. (very emotional from Collins)

Doubt anyone else is though. And mods have asked for it to discontinue.

Just trying to help you out buddy :)

• Advertisement

Watched it as well.
    Guy is moaning about having to attend hearings and complaining it's dehumanising. Stick him in a cage with 60 other people with no shower or toothpaste for a few weeks see how he gets on with that.

Watched it as well.
    Guy is moaning about having to attend hearings and complaining it's dehumanising. Stick him in a cage with 60 other people with no shower or toothpaste for a few weeks see how he gets on with that.

So that’s your takeaway? Cool…

Well… I suppose we’ll have to agree to disagree.

Trump ignores tight wing violence in fact amplifies it.
    Want to make antifa a terrorist organisation

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1155205025121132545?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

Trump ignores tight wing violence in fact amplifies it.
    Want to make antifa a terrorist organisation

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1155205025121132545?s=19

About time.

Wonder why Donald Trump is so against anti fascists hmmmmmm

Wonder why Donald Trump is so against anti fascists hmmmmmm

You have to learn to separate "antifa" from being anti fascist.

Antifa have successfully exposed the fascist tendencies of the far right. Trump has now confirmed it. They aren't for freedom of speech, freedom or exploring different ideas. They are for authoritarianism and locking people up.

Antifa have exposed nothing but themselves.

• Advertisement

20Cent wrote:
    Antifa have successfully exposed the fascist tendencies of the far right. Trump has now confirmed it. They aren't for freedom of speech, freedom or exploring different ideas. They are for authoritarianism and locking people up.

I know. Imagine wanting to lock up people who smash people over the head with bike locks... Bloody fascists

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement