Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antifa [Mod Warning on post #1 - updated 08/08/19]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

Portland’s Antifa impunity is alive and well. A month after the Antifa mob severely beat journalist Andy Ngo, there have been no arrests or charges for the assault. Witnesses were there, police were there.... Common sense was not there. I guess Portland will make an arrest about the time OJ finds the real killers.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

mad muffin wrote: »
    Remember when they tried to make something out of it? Aaaand failed. Because we are all adults and we’ve one time or another spoken like that in private conversation.

The fact that his so called friend secretly recorded him to keep for a time he thought might be useful to use against him is what is absolutely morally bankrupt.

They were milked up to do a TV show.
    Nothing secret about it.

I've never heard someone boast about sexually assaulting someone in my presence. Must move in different circles to you guys.

20Cent wrote:
    I've never heard someone boast about sexually assaulting someone in my presence. Must move in different circles to you guys.

You must. I also hope you report the people you may hear say that they "could have killed" their other half/child/parent.

Because things said in private among others and in the context of conversation should ALWAYS be taken literally.

Without a doubt.

Strangely enough I did hear one person boast that he banged the arse off a girl, but when I saw her, she still had her buttocks.

But no, trump saying that women let famous, rich and powerful men touch them without garnering express permission first, well that's just lunacy. That never happens.

You must. I also hope you report the people you may hear say that they "could have killed" their other half/child/parent.

Because things said in private among others and in the context of conversation should ALWAYS be taken literally.

Without a doubt.

Strangely enough I did hear one person boast that he banged the arse off a girl, but when I saw her, she still had her buttocks.

But no, trump saying that women let famous, rich and powerful men touch them without garnering express permission first, well that's just lunacy. That never happens.

Suppose it's just a case of trumps word against trumps word.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

notobtuse wrote: »
    Portland’s Antifa impunity is alive and well. A month after the Antifa mob severely beat journalist Andy Ngo, there have been no arrests or charges for the assault. Witnesses were there, police were there.... Common sense was not there. I guess Portland will make an arrest about the time OJ finds the real killers.

Ehhh 4 people were arrested. We’re they not charged?

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Advertisement

notobtuse wrote: »

Cops are probably busy solving real crimes.

Andy Ngo should be charged with fraud. Claiming to have a brain hemmorage and then pocketing the donations people made.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

20Cent wrote: »
    They were milked up to do a TV show.
    Nothing secret about it.

Dude. You live a sheltered life if you think that what you say is in any way reality.

Dude. You live a sheltered life if you think that what you say is in any way reality.

Didn't think it was so sheltered.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

Didn't think it was so sheltered.

You're chatting to someone who doesn't even read twitter.com but prefers it filtered by fox

• Advertisement

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    You're chatting to someone who doesn't even read twitter.com but prefers it filtered by fox

Do you even read what you post back to yourself? Twitter filtered by Fox? Wtf does that even mean?

You say you read tweets but you Don’t know anything about Al Sharpton?How is that possible?

Do you even read what you post back to yourself? Twitter filtered by Fox? Wtf does that even mean?

You say you read tweets but you Don’t know anything about Al Sharpton?How is that possible?

Well... You're not signed up to twitter ..

You've said you don't know how twitter works

You post a lot about fox because they tell the truth so I presume any news about tweets you've received from fox.? Am I wrong? If I am where do you get your tweets from?

Who is you're tweet source :)

Twitter filtered by Fox? Wtf does that even mean?

Basically it means you don't get your tweets from twitter. You get them from your news source which appears to be fox. Because fox tell the truth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Woodsie1

Cops are probably busy solving real crimes.

Since when is beating somebody up not a real crime?

Basically it means you don't get your tweets from twitter. You get them from your news source which appears to be fox. Because fox tell the truth.

But you didn’t want to see the video as you said you are “on” YouTube.

I’m not on Twitter but I know about the next **** storm already.

Woodsie1 wrote: »

Since you live in his bizzaro world.

Woodsie1 wrote: »

Within the bigger picture some lad getting a box is probably not high on their list of priorities. How much resources should go into investigating a few slaps.

Within the bigger picture some lad getting a box is probably not high on their list of priorities. How much resources should go into investigating a few slaps.

Bit more than that but I know you dont care.

• Site Banned Posts: 297 ✭✭NKante

I wonder if those alt-right types with their torches slapped a few of your pink-haired leftist student ponces about, if you'd be just as casual about it.

Or, as I suspect, you'd be flailing your arms in the air declaring the birth of the 4th Reich with Trump as the leader.

6guE7nJ.gif

Some Native Americans are organising a protest at the border in El Paso. Andy Ngo is saying it's antifa. Now all the rednecks want to go to it with their guns and someone could end up getting shot. This is the type of stuff he causes.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 297 ✭✭NKante

Some Native Americans are organising a protest at the border in El Paso. Andy Ngo is saying it's antifa. Now all the rednecks want to go to it with their guns and someone could end up getting shot. This is the type of stuff he causes.

So what you're saying is, that a man on the internet has said a group of people are Antifa when others say they aren't.

And this somehow justifies beating the **** out of him.

The tolerant left on show.

NKante wrote: »
    So what you're saying is, that a man on the internet has said a group of people are Antifa when others say they aren't.

It’s like pissing against the wind...

But you didn’t want to see the video as you said you are “on” YouTube.

I’m not on Twitter but I know about the next **** storm already.

You know about the next tweet already?

Is it the crystals?

Not to back seat mod.. But this thread is over.

One of the main posters against the general consensus of the tweets doesn't even know what twitter is really.

Hence the pages of YouTube dumps

NKante wrote: »

I'm saying he is rabble rousing in order to create content to sell.
    Build something up and film it.
    It's a self fulfilling prophecy.
    Real journalists don't do this.

One of the main posters against the general consensus of the tweets doesn't even know what twitter is really.

Agreed,also one side is getting away with insults while the other is getting sanctioned and warned for same.

You know about the next tweet already?

Is it the crystals?

I don’t get it? I think you’re just trolling now.

VIRAL 'CRIME INFESTED' TRUMP TOWER THREAD DETAILS CONVICTED CRIMINALS, RUSSIAN MOBSTER TENANTS OVER THE YEARS

A lot of dodgy people live in trump tower.
    What a s1thole.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-tower-criminal-tenants-thread-twitter-russian-mafia-renters-owners-1452138

VIRAL 'CRIME INFESTED' TRUMP TOWER THREAD DETAILS CONVICTED CRIMINALS, RUSSIAN MOBSTER TENANTS OVER THE YEARS

A lot of dodgy people live in trump tower.
    What a s1thole.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-tower-criminal-tenants-thread-twitter-russian-mafia-renters-owners-1452138

Dude. Why are you shouting?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

Brian? wrote: »
    Ehhh 4 people were arrested. We’re they not charged?
    It doesn’t appear like any of the three arrests were for the viscous beating of the journalist. One was for assaulting a public safety officer, one for harassment; one was charged with disorderly conduct and harassment.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement