Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dispute with infraction in AH Thread.

• 01-07-2019 10:34pm

Hi.

I have a dispute with a mod for an infraction in AH over the following thread. Mod refuses to move from his position that the infraction was valid (back seat moderation). I disagree, not only with his decision but on his approach to rectifying the thread.

Thread here:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057992984

Thanks- please advise next steps- I believe Cat Mod to get involved?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Can you confirm that you have engaged with the mod via PM, and that you cannot revolve this? It’s just not 100% clear in your post.

dudara wrote: »
    Can you confirm that you have engaged with the mod via PM, and that you cannot revolve this? It’s just not 100% clear in your post.

After a number of engagements with Mod and after last minute "late night talks" , we have reached a successful resolution.

Message from mod on PM just now as follows:

You can post on thread we've reached agreement. Ask the admin to reverse the card. As I am on my phone and can't quote to ask. I won't be near a pc till tomorrow evening. You can show the admin this message if you want.

Many Thanks- Dispute Resolved. (DRP works) You can close this thread.

Many thanks for confirming to me. I’ll double check with the mod, and once confirmed, I’ll lift the card.

No worries- thanks.

Sorry for the delay. The card has been reserved. Thanks all.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement