Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WereWolf: A 13 player Seer game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

#FFA1

Tusk
    Clarabel
    Ecto

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

When I flip green. Check out who piled on the bandwagon. I'd be pointing at strawbs specifically - who is on my FFA

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Kolido wrote: »
    Sorry just getting a catch up now.

#FFA1

Tusk
    Qb
    Baggly

Tusk for changing his ffa, I think its quite a weak reason, but also for his early post wondering why he never gets to be wolf.

Qb and baggly are being rather reserved. Could be just rl or I could be on to something.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

tritium wrote: »
    50% right there, sully is

I thought someone called the seer a she earlier and I was confused. Actually that might be a clue I should probably go look that post up

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Qb and baggly are being rather reserved. Could be just rl or I could be on to something.

Wut???

I'm third highest poster!! I'm not being reserved.

• Advertisement

Tusk for changing his ffa, I think its quite a weak reason, but also for his early post wondering why he never gets to be wolf.

your own is soft reasoning.

Changing FFA as more info becomes available is the most villagey thing you can do.

I never get to be wolf, and I want to be... Didn't realise being honest was wolfy.

You jumping on me basically because I fingered you is dodge as all heck.

tusk wrote: »
    Lads really. You are completely going along with this vote tusk thing... absolute madness

Sorry my friend. I'll put my hands up, I think I started it.

tenor.gif

(Needed a gif).

Also, in popcorn kittykat generally posts very little, i'd be looking at her too.

New FFA1:

Strawbs
    Kolido
    Kitten

kitten_k wrote: »
    #FFA1

Tusk
    Clarabel
    Ecto

Reasons reasons reasons

• Advertisement

Check yourselves out lads. Take a step back before you lynch me. Terrible idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Changing FFA as more info becomes available is the most villagey thing you can do.

I never get to be wolf, and I want to be... Didn't realise being honest was wolfy.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Thanks for that btw. :D

Sully and I are such on the same page :P

I knew you'd like that phrase. Women are so vulgar. Nasty minds!

Also, in popcorn kittykat generally posts very little, i'd be looking at her too.

New FFA1:

Strawbs
    Kolido
    Kitten
    Can we have an award for most FFAs in a single afternoon in the wolfies at the end of the year?

can someone collate FFAs again, show that I'm first on the chop and realise that there's no chaos....

Because I'm not a wolf.

can someone collate FFAs again, show that I'm first on the chop and realise that there's no chaos....

Because I'm not a wolf.
    I'm trying. I just can't keep up with your changes!!!!!!!!!

There's a thesis to be written on the topic of Tusks FFAs for this afternoon. 1000 words easily.

Also, i shudder to think of a first time wolf playing like this. I hope I'm never on a wolf team with someone like me playing like this hahahaha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Clarabel wrote: »
    I like a bit a silly banter. Don't make me stop it. Ever.
    I've also claimed wolf now....again silly banter.
    The real seer needs somewhere to hide! I know wolves can hide in the same places.

Silly banter is fine. I like silly banter.

It's also Day 1 and I have little to go on. For now it's you, Tusk and Duffers. Could change but might not.

Because I'm not a wolf.

To be fair, we have like 6 hrs to lynch. Chaos this early would be surprising.

Just trying to open peoples' eyes. Don't fall into a trap that some people a clearly setting.

Just trying to open peoples' eyes. Don't fall into a trap that some people a clearly setting.

Try move the vote or cause the chaos.

People will vote how they vote. I'm just calling out the fact that they're being tricked into it.

People will vote how they vote. I'm just calling out the fact that they're being tricked into it.

Tricked how?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

quickbeam wrote: »
    Can people please give reasons for their FFAs. So easy for wolves to lob three names on a list.
    kitten_k wrote: »
    #FFA1

Tusk
    Clarabel
    Ecto

Sorry QB! My reasons are:

Tusk - as said previously his switch from Baggly and the reason given for it and his "i'm never a wolf" spiel

Clarabel - seems more concerned on who started the bandwagon on Kolido and voting that person than voting for who she actually thinks is a wolf

Ecto - not as strong a feeling here but I feel that she is holding back a bit

No one has openely voted for you yet that Im aware of. There is a good bit of time till lynch.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Tricked how?

Psychological mind-control.

• Advertisement

Psychological mind-control.

So who's doing the controlling then?

Advertisement