Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WereWolf: A 13 player Seer game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

My new tactic is not working. I need to reassess. Please bare with the lack of activity until the issue is resolved.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Clarabel wrote: »
    Sulli. Is who I was missing.
    FfA
    Trit - started K bandwagon.... But I don't want to vote here.
    tusk
    Ecto has given reason seems vague. Don't think wolf but not a whole heap to go on #soz
    Baggly would be other option cause of meta posting

Sorry Clara but this doesn't make me feel any better about you. Fairly weak FFA. Not sure what's vague about my reasons though. Think they're pretty clear.

kitten_k wrote: »
    Sorry QB! My reasons are:

Tusk - as said previously his switch from Baggly and the reason given for it and his "i'm never a wolf" spiel

Clarabel - seems more concerned on who started the bandwagon on Kolido and voting that person than voting for who she actually thinks is a wolf

Ecto - not as strong a feeling here but I feel that she is holding back a bit

Another one that seems weak. Holding back? What does that mean?

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    So who's doing the controlling then?

It's a team effort. The wolf team.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Another one that seems weak. Holding back? What does that mean?

Apart from your FFA's you haven't really said much, just lots of fluff

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

tusk wrote: »
    My new tactic is not working. I need to reassess. Please bare with the lack of activity until the issue is resolved.

<consults with teammates in backroom

"Sh!t, how'd I get in to this mess???">

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Back now. Interview went well. Hopefully I get called back.

FFA is

Qb- I don't care about the 10k post but she was being fluffy and sitting back and stirring the pot until I had the audacity to mention her 10k post. Now she is on the game to prove me wrong. Wolfy.

Tusk-if for no other reason than his flip flop and retroactive reasoning on me. Very wolfy.

Don't have a third. Trit self resolves. Clara being a bit aggressive but nothing inherently wolfie about that. Sully organising. Fine for now. Not getting strong vibes from my read through but then I haven't been around to watch the thread as it happened.

quickbeam wrote: »
    <consults with teammates in backroom

"Sh!t, how'd I get in to this mess???">

lol, why are you so easily led today. Wolfy?

Apart from your FFA's you haven't really said much, just lots of fluff

Now that's not actually true. I've responded to other peoples posts, including yours. I've been active and questioning others. You're moving up the suspicious list now.

I'm actually pretty disappointed at the poor wolf hunting you guys are doing.

You're better than this.

Is it because it was a random off the cuff game instead of a regular scheduled one that you just aren't arsed enough to put in the effort?

• Advertisement

Now that's not actually true. I've responded to other peoples posts, including yours. I've been active and questioning others. You're moving up the suspicious list now.

I said it was my weakest feeling of the three but it's a feeling is there. Won't be voting for you at this stage but will keep you in my mind. It's early in the game and I'm sure if we compare today's FFA's to tomorrows they will be completely different as we will have further information to work from.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Okay, my #FFA1 on a readback:

GnR
    Baggly
    Duffman

All for the same reason - all jumped on Trit's role claim. If Trit is really the seer, or a villager trying to draw the munch, this was a bad idea. He could be a wolf, but players should have noted his claim and brought it up later rather than highlight it.

I highly doubt all three are wolves, or even more than one is, but it's a start.

Added bonus for Baggly for giving a ridiculous reason for suspecting me as a wolf. Am changing my vote to Baggly now.

Well it didnt take you long to get around to FFAing me now did it? Yourself and Strawbs must be having a right laugh in the backroom. Neither of you had to vote for me to get me to the top of the FFA list but you decided to bail in anyway.

Your reasons BTW are complete BS which makes me think you’re more likely to be the wolf than Strawbs although its very plausible that you both are.

I’d ask people to actually read what you’ve wrote here, you expect someone to come out as seer and everyone to just ignore it? Do you think the wolves are ignoring it? Maybe you can tell us what you’re saying in the BR? Because you can be 100% sure, yes 100% sure, they are discussing Trit claiming Seer. But what the village is meant to stay quiet?
    Does that make any sense to anyone?
    Maybe if we don’t talk about it we can make it like it never happened?

Theres literally no rationale to this thinking, you want to kill off the people who question a claim that is almost definitely bogus? How does that help the village?

For what is worth I think Baggly is wolfy and Duffman has me pocketed with his Tusk fluff post. On that did you not say you liked that post? Or am I misremembering?

Went and checked, no I’m not misremembering
    I like this post. I'm not voting for you any more. I haven't changed yet though as I don't have an other candidate yet.

So one of the few good posts in the thread to date and you think that person is one of the three wolfiest?
    This is laughable

I said it was my weakest feeling of the three but it's a feeling is there. Won't be voting for you at this stage but will keep you in my mind. It's early in the game and I'm sure if we compare today's FFA's to tomorrows they will be completely different as we will have further information to work from.

Fair enough. It is the reason I always hate Day 1 to be fair. Working off info that is flimsy af.

Fair enough. It is the reason I always hate Day 1 to be fair. Working off info that is flimsy af.

Especially with no munch to work off either!

Baggly wrote: »
    Qb- I don't care about the 10k post but she was being fluffy and sitting back and stirring the pot until I had the audacity to mention her 10k post. Now she is on the game to prove me wrong. Wolfy.

That's balls tbh. I just ISO'd myself. I'd 24 posts before my 10,000th, and I would count 6 as fluffy. I can list my ISO if you want.

lol, why are you so easily led today. Wolfy?

I was *joking*. You're not even on my FFA!

Kitten's accusation on Ecto sounds a lot like Baggly's accusation on me, I just realised.

Also, when I was doing my ISO, I remembered that GnR thought there was a bandwagon forming on him. If he's a wolf he must be relieved that Tusk is taking the heat now.

FFA is

Tusk-if for no other reason than his flip flop and retroactive reasoning on me. Very wolfy.

Don't have a third. Trit self resolves. Clara being a bit aggressive but nothing inherently wolfie about that. Sully organising. Fine for now. Not getting strong vibes from my read through but then I haven't been around to watch the thread as it happened.

Great news on the interview. Hope something good comes from it.

Not sure about that FFA though...no third but three people mentioned. Hmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

FFA is

Best of luck with the interview Baggly

• Advertisement

You're better than this.

Is it because it was a random off the cuff game instead of a regular scheduled one that you just aren't arsed enough to put in the effort?

Quote me the posts that show you've been wolf-hunting!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

tusk wrote:

What should we be doing tusk. Lead us.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

You're better than this.

So help us out. Where should we be looking and why?

I'm heading off about 5 (going to get wined and dined in The Merrion :D). I will get a vote in before I go and try to check in before lynch.

Quote me the posts that show you've been wolf-hunting!

I haven't been. But I expect better of you guys.

What should we be doing tusk. Lead us.

Nah I'll just let the wolves keep steering u

tritium wrote: »
    So help us out. Where should we be looking and why?

Strawbs
    Kolido
    And whoever was third in my most recent ffa

Kitten's accusation on Ecto sounds a lot like Baggly's accusation on me, I just realised.

Actually, on reflection, it's too alike.

Updated #FFA1 (soz Sully):

Baggly
    Kitten
    GnR

Green&Red wrote: »
    Well it didnt take you long to get around to FFAing me now did it? Yourself and Strawbs must be having a right laugh in the backroom. Neither of you had to vote for me to get me to the top of the FFA list but you decided to bail in anyway.

Your reasons BTW are complete BS which makes me think you’re more likely to be the wolf than Strawbs although its very plausible that you both are.

I’d ask people to actually read what you’ve wrote here, you expect someone to come out as seer and everyone to just ignore it? Do you think the wolves are ignoring it? Maybe you can tell us what you’re saying in the BR? Because you can be 100% sure, yes 100% sure, they are discussing Trit claiming Seer. But what the village is meant to stay quiet?
    Does that make any sense to anyone?
    Maybe if we don’t talk about it we can make it like it never happened?

Theres literally no rationale to this thinking, you want to kill off the people who question a claim that is almost definitely bogus? How does that help the village?

For what is worth I think Baggly is wolfy and Duffman has me pocketed with his Tusk fluff post. On that did you not say you liked that post? Or am I misremembering?

Went and checked, no I’m not misremembering

So one of the few good posts in the thread to date and you think that person is one of the three wolfiest?
    This is laughable

You're right about Duffman. And I've now removed him.

I 100% agree that the wolves are talking about Trit's claim. But I also think that a sensible villager wouldn't highlight it, and wouldn't talk about it, potentially giving the wolves information that they hadn't thought of themselves.

• Advertisement

Actually, on reflection, it's too alike.

Updated #FFA1 (soz Sully):

Baggly
    Kitten
    GnR

Yeah kitten. Is dodgy

Advertisement