Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WereWolf: A 13 player Seer game

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Baggly wrote: »
    Back now. Interview went well. Hopefully I get called back.

Oh, and even if you are a wolf ... (:P) good luck with the interview!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

tusk wrote: »
    Strawbs
    Kolido
    And whoever was third in my most recent ffa

Ok, this is your most recent ffa

Also, in popcorn kittykat generally posts very little, i'd be looking at her too.

New FFA1:

Strawbs
    Kolido
    Kitten

Kitten replaced Clara I think. Strawbs and kolido were constant from previous. Talk me through your thinking on each of these three

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

tritium wrote: »
    Ok, this is your most recent ffa

Kitten replaced Clara I think. Strawbs and kolido were constant from previous. Talk me through your thinking on each of these three

Nothing solid. Just vibes and feelings.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Sorry Clara but this doesn't make me feel any better about you. Fairly weak FFA. Not sure what's vague about my reasons though. Think they're pretty clear.

Someone talks about wolves in a game about wolves makes them wolfy. Not a strong reason imo. It's clear, it's not strong. I get it though it's early days, not much to go on.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

quickbeam wrote:
    I 100% agree that the wolves are talking about Trit's claim. But I also think that a sensible villager wouldn't highlight it, and wouldn't talk about it, potentially giving the wolves information that they hadn't thought of themselves.

I'm not a wolf and this is spurious reasoning.

• Advertisement

I'm actually pretty disappointed at the poor wolf hunting you guys are doing.

You're better than this.

Is it because it was a random off the cuff game instead of a regular scheduled one that you just aren't arsed enough to put in the effort?

Billy, what are you contributing to this.wolf hunting besides telling people they are ****?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I’m back and all caught up :) This is a pure fluff post but to explain my absence, when I got home my new weighted blanket had been delivered and I had to nap with it to try it out. Anyone into napping should seriously invest. Best nap ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Clarabel wrote: »
    Someone talks about wolves in a game about wolves makes them wolfy. Not a strong reason imo. It's clear, it's not strong. I get it though it's early days, not much to go on.

Might not be strong reasons, I grant you, but you didn't say not strong, you said vague. And then Kitten said I was only posting fluff. Which makes me suspicious again.

Have seen a few examples of this though and starting to wonder are we just all spending too much time talking to each other :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

quickbeam wrote: »
    You're right about Duffman. And I've now removed him.

I 100% agree that the wolves are talking about Trit's claim. But I also think that a sensible villager wouldn't highlight it, and wouldn't talk about it, potentially giving the wolves information that they hadn't thought of themselves.

This is some weak defence QB, at least have the courage of your convictions?
    A villagers would have some reason for having Duffman there and try and back it up.

Can you remember back to 1pm, when Tusk switched between Baggly and Duffman on his FFA? This was your reaction
    That is indeed interesting. I too went back to compare FFAs. It’s noted. Not voting that way as yet though.

So you're noting Tusk's flip flopping but you do it like its not biggie now?

As for your second point, I wholeheartedly disagree, its not like we're solving some complex puzzle, Trit is either the seer or their not, its binary, I'd give any one on the list here the compliment that they can work out those scenarios. Its us the village that need to work out why Trit is claiming seer and what it means for the village, as Trit says himself chaos is a ladder.

And if that BS reasoning is your actual reason then you should have Duffman and Sully on your list for the exact same reasoning>

Would you not consider that a wolf would shut up and keep stum and see what would develop? That would be what I would do if I was a wolf

Baggly wrote: »
    I'm not a wolf and this is spurious reasoning.

I disagree.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Advertisement

Whiplashy wrote: »
    I’m back and all caught up :) This is a pure fluff post but to explain my absence, when I got home my new weighted blanket had been delivered and I had to nap with it to try it out. Anyone into napping should seriously invest. Best nap ever!
    Oh tell me about this. A weighted blanket you say

#FFA1 ( I apologize to all 3, my reasons are flimsy but there’s not much to go on)

QB seems like she’s been trying unsuccessfully to start a wagon on G&R. I don’t find his posts wolfie so can’t see where she’s coming from.

Clara sorry but joking or not you said you’re a wolf. I admit it would be a ballsy move for a wolf, but that could just be what you want us to think.

Tusk you say there’s not a wolf in the running because there’s no chaos, but yet you seem to be trying to cause chaos with you’re ever changing ffa’s.

A weighted blanket? I'll enquire more when I've caught myself three wolves

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Might not be strong reasons, I grant you, but you didn't say not strong, you said vague. And then Kitten said I was only posting fluff. Which makes me suspicious again.

Have seen a few examples of this though and starting to wonder are we just all spending too much time talking to each other :pac:

I thought I learnt that lesson last game. Use the words that same what you mean. Words matter. I meant not strong... I used vague. My reason on you is not strong either.

Green&Red wrote: »
    This is some weak defence QB, at least have the courage of your convictions?
    A villagers would have some reason for having Duffman there and try and back it up.

Can you remember back to 1pm, when Tusk switched between Baggly and Duffman on his FFA? This was your reaction

So you're noting Tusk's flip flopping but you do it like its not biggie now?

As for your second point, I wholeheartedly disagree, its not like we're solving some complex puzzle, Trit is either the seer or their not, its binary, I'd give any one on the list here the compliment that they can work out those scenarios. Its us the village that need to work out why Trit is claiming seer and what it means for the village, as Trit says himself chaos is a ladder.

And if that BS reasoning is your actual reason then you should have Duffman and Sully on your list for the exact same reasoning>

Would you not consider that a wolf would shut up and keep stum and see what would develop? That would be what I would do if I was a wolf

I said Tusks switch was noteworthy. You can note down my switch too. I didn't include him in my FFAs. I don't think Tusk is a wolf right now. That could change. Only wolves know things for certain (100%!). The only thing they don't know is who the seer is. But they sure as hell know who all the Team Village are.

Trit's claim is not binary. He is the seer or he is not the seer - that is true, but it is not binary. I don't want to spell things out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

You're right about Duffman. And I've now removed him.

Yeah, I somewhat agree with you on this, regarding details, but I'm not sure that not talking about it is a sign of being village.

Clarabel wrote: »
    Oh tell me about this. A weighted blanket you say

Its like a big firm hug :) Originally designed for kids with autism but they have loads of health benefits and are getting very popular. Pricey but worth it. I’m paying mine off in installments.

My vote is on QB, the reasoning for her FFA of three people talking about the main talking point of the day is ridiculous.
    Add in the fact that she doesnt mention the other two people who also brought up the topic of the seer claim being unhelpful to the village

#FFA1 ( I apologize to all 3, my reasons are flimsy but there’s not much to go on)

QB seems like she’s been trying unsuccessfully to start a wagon on G&R. I don’t find his posts wolfie so can’t see where she’s coming from.

Clara sorry but joking or not you said you’re a wolf. I admit it would be a ballsy move for a wolf, but that could just be what you want us to think.

Tusk you say there’s not a wolf in the running because there’s no chaos, but yet you seem to be trying to cause chaos with you’re ever changing ffa’s.

I have to bring this back up again. Really?

How is changing ffas as more information becomes available wolfy or chaos. This is so unchaotic you may as well use this thread instead of your weighted blanket for your naps.

Lord.

• Advertisement

I'm not. My vote isn't even on him. If you look back anything accusatory I posted was in response to his in the first place. Starting with him asking who I voted for. I had and wasn't going to say until he asked.

How is changing ffas as more information becomes available wolfy or chaos. This is so unchaotic you may as well use this thread instead of your weighted blanket for your naps.
    Where is sixtoes?

My vote is on QB, the reasoning for her FFA of three people talking about the main talking point of the day is ridiculous.
    Add in the fact that she doesnt mention the other two people who also brought up the topic of the seer claim being unhelpful to the village

It's only the talking point because you made it the talking point :)

I said Tusks switch was noteworthy. You can note down my switch too. I didn't include him in my FFAs.

Saying you're noting it is throwing shade, you can dress it up anyway you want but thats what it is. You're not noting that hes a nice, polite lad, you're noting it because its wolfie AF. But do what I say..........

Trit's claim is not binary. He is the seer or he is not the seer - that is true, but it is not binary. I don't want to spell things out.

But you should spell things out, you could be dead later and if you are for the village then its no good you dying and not saying them. Anything you say here will be a lot more helpful to the village than to the wolves. This kinda cryptic language is wolfy, wolves like chaos and secrecy

You’re changing at a ridiculous rate though!

The seer being a wolf. Is that possible? Or dumb cause the wolf team know everything anyways?

I don't understand something QB said and I'm worried she doesn't want to spell it out to protect seer

You’re changing at a ridiculous rate though!

Which is as fast as my mind is changing

Which is as fast as my mind is changing

Well maybe don’t update your ffa every single time

I mentioned the first three people who brought it up. FFA is only for three people*. After that, the cat was pretty much out of the bag anyway, so people bringing it up subsequently were only because it was out there already.

I then dropped Duffman because I did like his Tusk FFA, and I didn't like Kitten's FFA.

It's also not just about bringing up the role claim. Your defensiveness and Baggly's weak-ass reason for suspecting me are also reasons for being on my FFA. They're all things that are "noted" and culminate in a suspicion.

Hell, I might be wrong. Chances are, statistically speaking, that I am. But you three are my (currently) best guess.

* if I was going to add a fourth right now it'd be Kolido for another weak-ass read - saying I'm being reserved, when I'm clearly not being :confused:. But I'll probably leave that for another day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Nothing solid. Just vibes and feelings.

Ok so explain the evolution of your ffa and why you switched from clara

Advertisement