Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WereWolf: A 13 player Seer game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Baggly hasn't been giving me great vibes so I said I'd ISO him and clarify it for myself

Baggly wrote: »
    So thats a hard claim Trit. I dont see any roles on the board that would allow for a false claim. If you are alive after munch, you are the wolf.

Straight in with Trits reveal, I like the tone of this post. Followed by a bit of explaining to Trit. Again I like the feel of his posts, possible unintentional pocketing of myself there as it echos what I was thinking at the time.
    What's more concerning gnr is how defensive you are being.

Then a lot of fluffly posts before calling me out for being defensive. Again I cant really argue, I felt QB and Strawbs were bandwagonning me, so while I dont like the content I can't really argue with the context.
    I think qb is the wolf. She is doing her sitting back stroking her metaphorical beard thing a lot. Oh and 10k post fluff.

He then calls out QB for nothing from what I can see, a 10k fluff post? I don't like this post.
    Explain my presence there. Before it was a mistake. Why this time.

Asks Tusk to explain why he was on his list, this has a wolf on wolf feel to me but maybe thats just being suspicious. He does follow it up with Tusk on his FFA but I'd be more convinced if he votes that way when its close
    Back now. Interview went well. Hopefully I get called back. Hope the interview went well BTW

FFA is

Qb- I don't care about the 10k post but she was being fluffy and sitting back and stirring the pot until I had the audacity to mention her 10k post. Now she is on the game to prove me wrong. Wolfy.

Tusk-if for no other reason than his flip flop and retroactive reasoning on me. Very wolfy.

Don't have a third. Trit self resolves. Clara being a bit aggressive but nothing inherently wolfie about that. Sully organising. Fine for now. Not getting strong vibes from my read through but then I haven't been around to watch the thread as it happened.
    I'm not a wolf and this is spurious reasoning.
    Lastly calls out QB on her spurious reasoning which I 100% agree with.

So interesting ISO, I'm probably still on the fence

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Do we have any info on when the seer gets there peek?

Whiplashy wrote: »

Not asking the actual seer, obvs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

tritium wrote: »
    Hmm very mixed views of the ffa list tbh. Not liking the idea of lynching tusk since my feeling is there’s better information out there. That many having tusk on an ffa smells of a serious wagon build so I think there’s wolves already pushing for it. I won’t be voting tusk based on the ffa dynamics we’re seeing here, there’s lazy wolves smelling an easy mislynch there I think, it can be revisited tomorrow if needed

Other three are a mixed bag. Wouldn’t be adverse to racing just them.

Odd I know, but the dynamics feel wrong

Could be a wagon, could be genuine suspicion though. I'm not mad about 2 of the others on the list for different reasons. I also think we already have 2 declared voting outside of the FFAs. At the moment I'm on the Spartacus train but I find you trying to push the vote away from tusk a little strange. Not massively as I can somewhat see where you're coming from but a little bit.

I noticed that you and Baggly only had 2 on your FFA list. If you were to add a third who would it be?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

T

• Advertisement

Hmm very mixed views of the ffa list tbh. Not liking the idea of lynching tusk since my feeling is there’s better information out there. That many having tusk on an ffa smells of a serious wagon build so I think there’s wolves already pushing for it. I won’t be voting tusk based on the ffa dynamics we’re seeing here, there’s lazy wolves smelling an easy mislynch there I think, it can be revisited tomorrow if needed

Other three are a mixed bag. Wouldn’t be adverse to racing just them.

Odd I know, but the dynamics feel wrong

Tusk was in my FFA purely on the basis of Duffmans ISO of him and his fluff

Clarabel wrote: »
    T

Tusk, who else is on Strawbs. I'll join you there.

Tusk, who else is on Strawbs. I'll join you there.

I'm on Strawbs after my ISO

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Seer gets a night zero peek of a random towny. That is, the seer knows before the game begins, 1 town member at random.

Each night onward, the seer submits a players name and they are told if the player is

From the op, standard night time action

From the op, standard night time action

So if our seer gets munched in the morning we wouldn’t get to find out who they peeked?

• Advertisement

I think we lynch at 10, followed by result which I assume depend on when SK is free, after that we are into night phase which is closed until the munch.
    It says the seer gets a peek at night

So I would assume if the seer is munched they wont get to know the outcome of their peek, or at least we never will

Green&Red wrote: »
    I think we lynch at 10, followed by result which I assume depend on when SK is free, after that we are into night phase which is closed until the munch.
    It says the seer gets a peek at night

So I would assume if the seer is munched they wont get to know the outcome of their peek, or at least we never will

Yeah that’s what I was afraid of

I'm on Strawbs after my ISO

That's why I'm happy to move

I’m happy to move too if there’s enough on her.

That's why I'm happy to move

Because I'm on her or because of the ISO?

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Could be a wagon, could be genuine suspicion though. I'm not mad about 2 of the others on the list for different reasons. I also think we already have 2 declared voting outside of the FFAs. At the moment I'm on the Spartacus train but I find you trying to push the vote away from tusk a little strange. Not massively as I can somewhat see where you're coming from but a little bit.

I noticed that you and Baggly only had 2 on your FFA list. If you were to add a third who would it be?

A good question. I’d probably look to use a different lens and ask who was a 360 view of my two picks. In that case Strawbs probably goes in

Because I'm on her or because of the ISO?

ISO

So if our seer gets munched in the morning we wouldn’t get to find out who they peeked?

Yup

I’m happy to move too if there’s enough on her.

Sorry Strawbs btw

A good question. I’d probably look to use a different lens and ask who was a 360 view of my two picks. In that case Strawbs probably goes in

I had a choice between french and bullsh!t for the leaving cert, its times like this I regret going for french.

Trit can you tell me what this is meant to mean?

• Advertisement

I had a choice between french and bullsh!t for the leaving cert, its times like this I regret going for french.

Don’t ever change G&R, regardless of which side you’re on this game.

I picked my ffa based on how players responded to this mornings reveal. There are two ways a wolf can respond to that, push back hard or roll in behind. You fall into group one, but I’d like to think the wolves could see both possibilities.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

This made me choke on my dinner GnR! :D

Well isn’t this great. I for a 3 hour nap and come back to you lot wanting to kill me!

I think I’ll do one of my lonnnnnng vote lists for you to all ignore later in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Well isn’t this great. I for a 3 hour nap and come back to you lot wanting to kill me!

I think I’ll do one of my lonnnnnng vote lists for you to all ignore later in the game.

Was it the thread or a weighted blanket? Also how come so many people are napping. I wish I had time to nap

Did you use a weighted blanket?

Also how do you all sleep at night if you're napping during the day?

I love my bed. I got home early today, looked at how untidy the house was after the weekend so hopped under the covers and closed my eyes so I couldn’t see it anymore.

I picked my ffa based on how players responded to this mornings reveal. There are two ways a wolf can respond to that, push back hard or roll in behind. You fall into group one, but I’d like to think the wolves could see both possibilities.

SO this line made me go back and check who else is on your ISO, I expected to see Baggly, Sully or Duffman but no its Kolido, who I barely remember being in the mix at all.

So I've decided to ISO them, turns out not a lot to ISO, 10 posts.
    Kolido wrote: »
    Did trit misread the op? You would think a wolf wouldnt fake claim first day, but with only one good role, outing the seer would bode well for them. And if there is no autopreist this could get messy. I dont know what to think right now, I wouldnt go lynching him tonight though in case he is the real seer and we have autopreist.

If Trit's reasonings above are as I read them then I don't really see how you go after Kolido based on this post, it seems rationale to me but again a bit like Baggly theres a chance I'm being pocketed

This is followed by a few fluffy posts, picking up on small things, Tusk and a list, me and my claim I wasn't in a vanilla game - meh

This is followed by an FFA and a call out of Tusk followed by these reasons for the FFA once asked
    Kolido wrote: »
    Tusk for changing his ffa, I think its quite a weak reason, but also for his early post wondering why he never gets to be wolf.

Qb and baggly are being rather reserved. Could be just rl or I could be on to something.

Again I'd wonder why QB isn't pulled up for changing her FFA specifically, not sure on the timings here so I may have to give the benefit of the doubt

Followed by more fluffy enough posts.

I can't see enough to go either way here, not involved enough yet, I'd hope to see some more from Kolido

I do not understand how Trit can have him/her (??) as part of a two person FFA and I most definitely not understand how they fit in under the rationale you're pedalling Trit.

Having said that I don't think you're a wolf Trit, I fully expect you to be munch No. 1, if you're the seer I'll presume you made a mistake, these happen. If you're a villager I'll be forced to say thanks very much for taking the munch but I will not even begin to understand how you were playing everything else

Did you use a weighted blanket?

Also how do you all sleep at night if you're napping during the day?

I find 20 minutes is the perfect length to rest you without impacting your sleep later in the day

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

quickbeam wrote: »
    That must be a record actually. Everyone actually did an FFA!!

Because I organised it for the first time :D
    I agree. I have tusk in my ffa but I wouldn’t be putting my vote there. There’s definitely going to be wolf’s on that wagon so hopefully someone will at least get some decent wagonomics from it if he flips green.

I'm not voting for Tusky. I don't think he's hairy. Well, I'm not convinced he is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Sorry for my absence. I got an email at 5.30 with the okay to do some work so I needed to do that. I'll try pop back on before the lynch.

Advertisement