Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WereWolf: A 13 player Seer game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

If I had to do another FFA right now based who’s come in when different names have been mentioned. I would say

Kitten K
    Clarabel

and either Kolido or green

Why me? Feels like I'm on your list cause I voted for you?

tusk wrote: »
    Which post

The one I quoted, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Clarabel wrote: »
    The one I quoted, no?

That first post of mine win you over. Not sure which that is

Clarabel wrote: »
    Why me? Feels like I'm on your list cause I voted for you?

No you’re on my list cos when I started mentioning kitten you were all ears. Asking who else was voting her. As I said, I believe wolves will have to throw shade on each other straight off the bat.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Kolido, as you're about for a bit, what do you make of the action so far today?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I’ve changed my vote to kitten

Whiplashy wrote: »
    I’ve changed my vote to kitten

Why

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Home. Reading back. I hope to have caught up before 10pm.

Why

Desperation. I don’t know where to vote. I have G&R, Sully & Trit as village, and the rest of you I haven’t a clue.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Kolido, as you're about for a bit, what do you make of the action so far today?

Tbh, I have skim read most of it. But Ive never seen a more disorganise bunch, ye havent got a clue, even for day one. And before you ask, I havent got a clue either.

• Advertisement

Kolido wrote: »
    Tbh, I have skim read most of it. But Ive never seen a more disorganise bunch, ye havent got a clue, even for day one. And before you ask, I havent got a clue either.

I beg your pardon! We were very organised.

And then threw that out the window. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Which shows that I’m not the answer to your dilemma!

It was frantic when tusk, green, Qb and Clarabel were the main suspects.

Was sullivo mentioned too?

And what did you think of those 4 names? Each in turn?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

We’ve thrown it out the window due to Tusk, it’s been chaotic because of their moving about

Too quiet. I'm changing to kitten

I don't find it chaotic at all

Green&Red wrote: »
    We’ve thrown it out the window due to Tusk, it’s been chaotic because of their moving about

Where do you think the wolves are, top two picks as of now?

Sorry but that's kind of hilarious. Can't multiquote on phone but GnR blames Tusk for vote switching and Tusk vote switches!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I’m going to move to Tusk, I really don’t like the dynamic between him and Strawbs. And he is doing the most jumping. One of them is a wolf, has to be when there’s this kinda chaos

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Desperation. I don’t know where to vote. I have G&R, Sully & Trit as village, and the rest of you I haven’t a clue.

Do you actually think kitten is a wolf? If so, why?

I’m going to move to Tusk, I really don’t like the dynamic between him and Strawbs. And he is doing the most jumping. One of them is a wolf, has to be when there’s this kinda chaos

There is no chaos. ???

• Advertisement

Don't think it's entirely fair to say it's al Tusk btw. I'm suspicious of Tusk but he's not the only one moving about.

That first post of mine win you over. Not sure which that is

Oh about never being a wolf. That felt real to me. Others see it as dodge.

But let's not discuss you tonight. tomorrow I will hunt you.

Literally just moved my vote because there had been silence. If we were about to Lynch a wolf is expect more volume

tritium wrote: »
    Do you actually think kitten is a wolf? If so, why?

She did genie earlier which isn’t usually a good sign.

Don't think it's entirely fair to say it's al Tusk btw. I'm suspicious of Tusk but he's not the only one moving about.

Oh yeah. Pocket me baby.

Oh yeah. Pocket me baby.

I may still vote for you so don't get too cosy.

tritium wrote: »
    And what did you think of those 4 names? Each in turn?

Tusk I’m leaning more village on as their flip flopping was bring too much attention their way (if they were a wolf)

Green is blaming me for people suspecting him. All I said at the beginning was based on first impression (which was a couple of posts), I found him and tusk suspect. But he’s made it sound like I’m leading the charge on him when I clearly said I wasn’t even FFAing him. Was his starting a bandwagon on me?

QB I won’t be voting for for at least today based off her very first post.

Clarabel was very interested when I brought up kitten and her posts not sitting right with me right now.

No you’re on my list cos when I started mentioning kitten you were all ears. Asking who else was voting her. As I said, I believe wolves will have to throw shade on each other straight off the bat.

I thought I had 3 mins to vote and couldn't read back over a few pages to see if you'd be cleared. I didn't want to vote for you if that was the case.

I didn't want to move to kitten cause I'd not seen anything on her to suggest she was a wolf and wanted someone I felt was clearer than you and tusk to see if they were moving to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Sorry folks, I'm speed reading but way way behind! Life took hold today! Can someone link me to why Strawbs is wolfy, struggling to see it myself and not gonna have time on mobile to do a full ISO.

Logged my vote earlier and probably gonna stay where I am tbh

• Advertisement

I may still vote for you so don't get too cosy.

That would be a bad move

Advertisement