Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WereWolf: A 13 player Seer game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Good work trit.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

duffman13 wrote: »
    Tusk, was that a self preservation vote? Also, Baggly and Kitten, what time did you guys vote?

Was before my interview i think so would have been pre-3pm i think. Cant remember exact time. Dont think it was before lunch.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I actually initially thought Strawbs could have been the seer, with me as her N0 peek. As I know I'm good, I thought it believable. I didn't want to draw people's attention to it, for the same reason I didn't want to draw people's attention to Trit's. Funny how his got traction and hers didn't though.

Over the course of late yesterday as she was up for the lynch I started to waver, I both hoped and feared her being a wolf. If she was a wolf, then great, we'd caught one, but it would also look bad for me who'd supported her. She didn't fight like a seer, and GnR's ISO on her was quite compelling, so I did have the genuine fear.

I have a village lean now on GnR, tbh, as I said late yesterday. Barring developments today, I'm leaving off him. I also think Tusk is unlikely to act like he did if he was a wolf. I think Whippy is also very likely a villager now. If she was a wolf, then they'd KNOW Trit was lying and let him be to be munched. His stab in the dark when picking her was done well.

I see no reason not to stick with Baggly, he hasn't allayed the suspicions I'd had yesterday on him (opposite to GnR allaying my suspicions on HIM). I'm also wary of Kitten, Duffman and Kolido.

Well done Trit. Great move protecting our seer there!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Not a surprise that Trit is dead, good work goading the munch.
    Whippy, it brings you back into the rest of the group, nothing more or less

Means the seer has a second night’s info. Good news for the village

Down at a conference in Cork today so I’ll have very limited time

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

RIP Trit, well done on protecting the seer.
    kitten_k wrote: »
    I'm heading off about 5 (going to get wined and dined in The Merrion :D). I will get a vote in before I go and try to check in before lynch.

For everyone saying I was too quiet last night - I had told you all that I would be AFK last night. What I found interesting reading back was the constant flippings of votes and asking where to vote by Tusk and Whip - wolves trying to ensure they are on the correct wagon?
    duffman13 wrote: »
    Tusk, was that a self preservation vote? Also, Baggly and Kitten, what time did you guys vote?

Not 100% sure, think it was about 4.30

• Advertisement

GNR, your persuit of Trit was madness. It was self resolving. Your focus on it yesterday was a detriment to the village. Your time and energy (and post count) for D1 coming down, at the end of the day, to whether Trit is a wolf or not just belies the fact you dont want to pin your colours to any other mast.

Thats compounded by the above post where Ecto and I questions your persuit of Trits flip and are wolfy or 'Most wolfie post to date'.

You have been overly defensive straight off the bat and have chosen to focus on a self resolving issue. Explain to me how that is village behaviour.

tusk wrote: »
    But looking like I'll have to move it back to strawbs to save myself

Yes it was self pres. I was on strawbs iniitally then we agreed to go kitten, but people were piling on me by the looks of it, so I felt I had to go strawbs to save myself.

Humour me and give me the reasons you suspect me, QB (im assuming me suspecting you is one of them?).

quickbeam wrote: »

I see no reason not to stick with Baggly, he hasn't allayed the suspicions I'd had yesterday on him (opposite to GnR allaying my suspicions on HIM). I'm also wary of Kitten, Duffman and Kolido.

Is it weird or pocketing that those three are my exact three?

Strawbs was never a wolf. I only logged in close to lynch for a speed read and could (and did) tell you that.

She only curses when a mislynch is about to happen on her.

• Advertisement

Green&Red wrote: »
    I can be 100% sure that between QB, Strawbs and Trit there’s at least one wolf.

Just highlighting this again. Now that everyone knows you're wrong about Strawbs and Trit; and I know you're wrong about me....

(I'm just ragging on you, GnR, it's not an accusation :))

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I actually initially thought Strawbs could have been the seer, with me as her N0 peek. As I know I'm good, I thought it believable. I didn't want to draw people's attention to it, for the same reason I didn't want to draw people's attention to Trit's. Funny how his got traction and hers didn't though.

Over the course of late yesterday as she was up for the lynch I started to waver, I both hoped and feared her being a wolf. If she was a wolf, then great, we'd caught one, but it would also look bad for me who'd supported her. She didn't fight like a seer, and GnR's ISO on her was quite compelling, so I did have the genuine fear.

I have a village lean now on GnR, tbh, as I said late yesterday. Barring developments today, I'm leaving off him. I also think Tusk is unlikely to act like he did if he was a wolf. I think Whippy is also very likely a villager now. If she was a wolf, then they'd KNOW Trit was lying and let him be to be munched. His stab in the dark when picking her was done well.

Well done Trit. Great move protecting our seer there!

I have about 5 minutes before I run out the door but it's funny, I too thought Strawbs might be seer but I disagree with you on GnR, more or less *because* I thought Strawbs was seer.

I thought he was village I now think he might be a wolf who thought the same thing but couldn't be sure coz of Trit so pushed for her lynch. The way he worded that post about Trit last night set my radar off. Need to look closer at him.

I literally HAVE to go now but be back in an hour or so.

Baggly wrote: »
    Humour me and give me the reasons you suspect me, QB (im assuming me suspecting you is one of them?).

I gave my reasons for you yesterday, and, as above, you haven't allayed any since then.

tusk wrote: »
    Is it weird or pocketing that those three are my exact three?

Which three? I named four there.

Its as simple as this: I know im village, so the people pushing after me based on....what?......are pushing for a mislynch. Ill be proven right if lynched, and ye 3 (GNR, Tusk, QB) will have questions to answer because im not seeing people lay out why they suss me.

Tusk can point to me getting online just before lynch, but he sussed me long before that; but hasnt outlined why.

Its also coincidental those same people are ones i have accused of being wolfy first. Very defensive people here in this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Some real out lier votes there, think Kitten might need a bit of ISOing today aswell.

I gave my reasons for you yesterday, and, as above, you haven't allayed any since then.

Thats why im asking you to humour me to discuss them.

GNR, your persuit of Trit was madness. It was self resolving. Your focus on it yesterday was a detriment to the village. Your time and energy (and post count) for D1 coming down, at the end of the day, to whether Trit is a wolf or not just belies the fact you dont want to pin your colours to any other mast.

Thats compounded by the above post where Ecto and I questions your persuit of Trits flip and are wolfy or 'Most wolfie post to date'.

You have been overly defensive straight off the bat and have chosen to focus on a self resolving issue. Explain to me how that is village behaviour.

I said repeatedly I thought Trit wasn’t the wolf. To me it was obvious if he wasn’t a wolf then the wolves HAD to munch him. I also said repeatedly that I didn’t think he was the seer but by keeping it to the forefront I feel I helped in forcing them to munch him “just in case”.
    That to me is helpful to the village

What’s not helpful is coming on just before the thread closes and accusing someone of slipping when there is blatantly, and I mean absolutely zero chance, of it being a wolf slip?
    That is what a wolf does, they plant a seed and let it germinate and grow

I said repeatedly I thought Trit wasn’t the wolf. To me it was obvious if he wasn’t a wolf then the wolves HAD to munch him. I also said repeatedly that I didn’t think he was the seer but by keeping it to the forefront I feel I helped in forcing them to munch him “just in case”.

What’s not helpful is coming on just before the thread closes and accusing someone of slipping when there is blatantly, and I mean absolutely zero chance, of it being a wolf slip?

My point is you spent all day yesterday posting and what you focus on before EOD is Trit? It was self resolving. Why not focus on something else? It seems deflectory to me.

I wasnt available to post before then! I post when i can!! It wasnt a wolf slip, it was a slip in judgement. It wasnt you misposting on thread instead of your BR, but it was a misthought post.

Its as simple as this: I know im village, so the people pushing after me based on....what?......are pushing for a mislynch. Ill be proven right if lynched, and ye 3 (GNR, Tusk, QB) will have questions to answer because im not seeing people lay out why they suss me.

Tusk can point to me getting online just before lynch, but he sussed me long before that; but hasnt outlined why.

Its also coincidental those same people are ones i have accused of being wolfy first. Very defensive people here in this game.

For me at least this is an untruth, don’t know if it’s deliberate or not. But I did an ISO of you yesterday evening where I sat on the fence. I’m sure you’ve read it so I don’t know why you’re ignoring it here.
    My issue is with your slip post, it’s wolfie AF

• Advertisement

Oh and that seed planting thing is the same thing you have accused me of previously. You were wrong then and you are wrong now. And, as it happens, thats not what the wolves did in the games you accused me in. So your whole thesis on wolves is way off, imo.

For me at least this is an untruth, don’t know if it’s deliberate or not. But I did an ISO of you yesterday evening where I sat on the fence. I’m sure you’ve read it so I don’t know why you’re ignoring it here.

Where did i say it was deliberate?

My point is you spent all day yesterday posting and what you focus on before EOD is Trit? It was self resolving. Why not focus on something else? It seems deflectory to me.

I wasnt available to post before then! I post when i can!! It wasnt a wolf slip, it was a slip in judgement. It wasnt you misposting on thread instead of your BR, but it was a misthought post.

What exactly was I deflecting? Like specifically? I had nothing to deflect. I felt one of Tusk or Strawbs were being lynched, both in my FFA so I couldn’t have possibly been deflecting.

Baggly you’re just making stuff up about me and my motives

What exactly was I deflecting? Like specifically? I had nothing to deflect. I felt one of Tusk or Strawbs were being lynched, both in my FFA so I couldn’t have possibly been deflecting.

Deflecting attention off yourself.

Where did i say it was deliberate?
    U misunderstand me, I said I don’t know if your telling untruths is deliberate or not. You’ve read my ISO I’m sure but you’re misrepresenting my posts.
    Are you doing that deliberately?

Its an online game where we have imperfect info and have to speculate as to the intentions of other players. Of course im speculating as to your motives GNR. You are doing the same to everyone else.

U misunderstand me, I said I don’t know if your telling untruths is deliberate or not. You’ve read my ISO I’m sure but you’re misrepresenting my posts.
    Are you doing that deliberately?

Why would your thoughts on me have any impact on my thoughts of you?

Deflecting attention off yourself.

But there was little or no attention on me my lynch? I don’t think anyone voted for me? People can read for themselves, they’ll see that’s the case

Which three? I named four there.

kitten kolido and duffer

• Advertisement

EVERYONE has accused me of being wolf ffs

Advertisement