Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WereWolf: A 13 player Seer game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

QB whats up with the attemped CFD on me?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Well done on drawing the munch Trit :)

I flipped all over the place last night trying to decide where to put my vote but that’s a sign of someone who has nothing to go in, not a wolf. I knew it would come back to bite me in the ass today. A wolf would not be so open about it. Look forward to someone ISOing me to see what they come up with. I’ve got nothing to hide. Confused villager through and through.

Worth noting if I get lynched, kitten was the first to throw shade at me today and that’s where my vote landed last night *shrug*

I disagree with that Whipper; wolves flip all the time to save one another from the lynch.

Baggly wrote: »
    I disagree with that Whipper; wolves flip all the time to save one another from the lynch.

Not as much as I did. I pretty much said I’d vote for anyone someone told me too :D And I didn’t even end up on a wagon. It was only me and Strawbs on kitten and we know strawbs to be good.

Thats fair.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Green&Red wrote: »
    So I understand that he wasn’t saying I slipped something from a BR, accepted, move on.

But IMO he’s clearly saying that I’ve slipped by wanting to know about Trit, I haven’t, as I’ve said it was the main talking point from yesterday so I felt it would give us the most information.
    To paint it as anything else is just slippery. AND right before thread close, one word, FFS could you throw anymore shade?
    It was a deliberate plant of a seed IMO

He followed it up this morning with more posts which based themselves on stuff about my posts which weren’t accurate. I wasn’t on him yesterday, read my ISO, I’m firmly on the shelf. Reading Baggly this morning I was on his case apparently, that’s just not true, at all. I was on plenty of people’s cases but he was not one of them.

He’s creating a narrative around me with a view to stitching me up IMO, it started with that post and it’s continued today with stuff like that

Thanks for explanation. I do think he's good at stating as true things that aren't and creating a narrative. He's done that for me (case in point, saying we're on the same team - I've made half arse attempts at "arguing" with wolf team-mates before, but I think ours yesterday went to a different level). Whether he genuinely believes what he says or not, is something I'm not sure about.

And yet i voted for him in the lynch? If he flips bad, i would have been bussing a teammate, by your logic. Not something i would do.

Really?

QB whats up with the attemped CFD on me?

I thought you were our best chance of catching a wolf last night as I didn't see any of the front runners being wolves. Simple really. And obviously, I'd have thought.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Really?

From memory, I let raze buss me but no its not something i like to do nor something i would do. I dont think i could pull it off tbh. Actually case in point, i tried to counter buss raze and it didnt work.

I thought you were our best chance of catching a wolf last night as I didn't see any of the front runners being wolves. Simple really. And obviously, I'd have thought.

Yeah but why a CFD. Why not lobby for me earlier. Convince a few others. All you would need is 2 or 3 earlier in the day and im dead. My issue with a CFD is it could have essentially rendered vote analysis at least skewed and at worst, useless.

And obviously, I'd have thought.

Also, very subtle shade casting here. I know you are purporting im a wolf, for whatever reason. Why the need to shade me like this?

sullivlo wrote: »
    Person Target 1 Target 2 Target 3
    Sully Green&Red Kitten Kolido
    Tusk Strawbs Kolido Kitten
    Strawbs Tusk Kitten Duffman
    Ecto Duffman Tusk Clarabel
    Trit Kolido Green&Red
    Green&Red QB Strawbs Tusk
    Duffman Trit Sully G&R
    Kolido Tusk QB Baggly
    Clarabel Trit Tusk Ecto
    QB Baggly Kitten GNR
    Kitten Tusk Clarabel Ecto
    Baggly QB Tusk
    Whip QB Clarabel Tusk
    sKeith wrote: »
    Day 1 is over.

Lynch results.

Votee|Voted by
    Strawberry Milkshake|tritium, sullivlo, Clarabel, tusk, Green&Red
    tusk|kitten_k, baggly, duffman13
    kitten_k|Strawberry Milkshake, Whiplashy
    quickbeam|kolido
    Clarabel|Ectoplasm
    Baggly|quickbeamStrawberry Milkshake has been lynched. The were vanilla villager.

Just combining these two bits of info:

Person|Target 1|Target 2|Target 3|Voted For
    Sully|Green&Red|Kitten|Kolido|Strawberry milkshake
    Tusk|Strawbs|Kolido|Kitten|Strawberry milkshake
    Strawbs|Tusk|Kitten|Duffman|Kitten_K
    Ecto|Duffman|Tusk|Clarabel|clarabel
    Trit|Kolido|Green&Red| |Strawberry milkshake
    Green&Red|QB|Strawbs|Tusk|Strawberry milkshake
    Duffman|Trit|Sully|G&R|tusk
    Kolido|Tusk|QB|Baggly|quickbeam
    Clarabel|Trit|Tusk|Ecto|Strawberry milkshake
    QB|Baggly|Kitten|GNR|baggly
    Kitten|Tusk|Clarabel|Ecto|tusk
    Baggly|QB|Tusk||tusk
    Whip|QB|Clarabel|Tusk|Kitten_K

So the following voted outside their FFAs:

Sully
    Tritium (Villager)
    Duffman
    Clarabel
    Whippy

At least Sully, Trit and Clara went for one of the four in the race (race was QB, GnR, Clara & Strawbs).

@Duffers, @Whippy - why did you vote the way you voted?

• Advertisement

Yeah but why a CFD. Why not lobby for me earlier. Convince a few others. All you would need is 2 or 3 earlier in the day and im dead. My issue with a CFD is it could have essentially rendered vote analysis at least skewed and at worst, useless.

Because I was out from 6pm until after 9pm and had only caught up with about 20 minutes to lynch.

And no consideration for vote analysis. The vote analysis you just now conducted.

@Duffers, @Whippy - why did you vote the way you voted?

Actually, I guess Whippy has already answered it. I don't quite like the answer. It's noted :D

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Not as much as I did. I pretty much said I’d vote for anyone someone told me too :D And I didn’t even end up on a wagon. It was only me and Strawbs on kitten and we know strawbs to be good.

And no consideration for vote analysis. The vote analysis you just now conducted.

Que?

@QB panic. I openly stated that my reasoning for the 3 on my ffa was very flimsy. I had no idea where to vote for the best last night. I had decided in my mind that there was most likely a wolf between strawbs, yourself and kitten. Your posts were making sense to me and strawbs wasn’t fighting the way I’d expect her to if she was a wolf so I put the vote on kitten.

Whiplashy wrote: »
    @QB panic. I openly stated that my reasoning for the 3 on my ffa was very flimsy. I had no idea where to vote for the best last night. I had decided in my mind that there was most likely a wolf between strawbs, yourself and kitten. Your posts were making sense to me and strawbs wasn’t fighting the way I’d expect her to if she was a wolf so I put the vote on kitten.

Just to add, your posts not about G&R. I didn’t agree with them which is why you originally ended up on my ffa. As I said, flimsy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Actually can't wait to be a wolf. I'd say they're having great craic watching us tear each other apart

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

sKeith wrote: »
    Day 1 is over.

Lynch results.

Votee|Voted by
    Strawberry Milkshake|tritium, sullivlo, Clarabel, tusk, Green&Red
    tusk|kitten_k, baggly, duffman13
    kitten_k|Strawberry Milkshake, Whiplashy
    quickbeam|kolido
    Clarabel|Ectoplasm
    Baggly|quickbeam

Strawberry Milkshake has been lynched. The were vanilla villager.

Night 1 commences.

No more posting until after munch results.

Thank you.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    I have about 5 minutes before I run out the door but it's funny, I too thought Strawbs might be seer but I disagree with you on GnR, more or less *because* I thought Strawbs was seer.

I thought he was village I now think he might be a wolf who thought the same thing but couldn't be sure coz of Trit so pushed for her lynch. The way he worded that post about Trit last night set my radar off. Need to look closer at him.

I literally HAVE to go now but be back in an hour or so.

Reading back the interactions between Baggly and Green&Red, and looking at the votes, I'm a) more convinced that GnR is a wolf and b) fairly sure either Tusk or Kitten are too, most likely the former but not ruling out Kitten either.

Green&Red, you compiled an ISO on Strawbs that QB described as compelling. Prior to that, Strawbs wasn't really on anyone's radar. She wasn't in the top 4 to be raced. My feeling now is that we had 2 wolves in that group. So, given that you 'led the charge' why then were you the last vote on her? Making sure to get a last minute vote to save a teammate?

Incidentally, QBs description of the ISO as compelling is one I disagree with, particularly as I had similar ideas that she might be seer and felt like your ISO of her actually highlighted that which now has me more suspicious of QB than I was yesterday.

Reading back the interactions between Baggly and Green&Red, and looking at the votes, I'm a) more convinced that GnR is a wolf and b) fairly sure either Tusk or Kitten are too, most likely the former but not ruling out Kitten either.

Green&Red, you compiled an ISO on Strawbs that QB described as compelling. Prior to that, Strawbs wasn't really on anyone's radar. She wasn't in the top 4 to be raced. My feeling now is that we had 2 wolves in that group. So, given that you 'led the charge' why then were you the last vote on her? Making sure to get a last minute vote to save a teammate?

Incidentally, QBs description of the ISO as compelling is one I disagree with, particularly as I had similar ideas that she might be seer and felt like your ISO of her actually highlighted that which now has me more suspicious of QB than I was yesterday.

She was on my radar before his ISO.

tusk wrote: »

Not helping me with the feeling that you and he are teammates there Tusk :pac:

I said not really and mentioned she wasn't in top 4 of FFAs. Didn't mean nobody had mentioned her at all.

• Advertisement

Also, that's what you took from that post? Nothing about GnR being the final vote on Strawbs?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

I've not read anything this morning. I'm still doing messages should be back later this afternoon but definitely this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

@Ecto Im on my phone but did I not do my ISO before the compilation of votes?

Whether I did or didn’t I gave my reasons for ISOing her. If you follow what happened yesterday it made sense
    - said I was 100% certain there was a wolf in QB, Strawbs, Trit
    - ruled out going after Trit as I felt they could be gone after this mornings munch - as it happened to solid call
    - has a ding dong with QB, a right back and forth. Came to the conclusion that I could be tunnelling her, I’ve been guilty of it before and I’m trying to learn.
    - decided to start doing ISOs
    - ruled out QB on the basis of the above and that she had 80 posts at the time
    - that left Strawbs, did her ISO
    - needed some comparison/had the time - continued to do an ISO of Baggly and Kolido (maybe a third? can’t remember)
    - realised when I did the other two ISOs that Strawbs looked a lot more guilty than those two

This train of thought/development is all on thread, it can be traced. I voted within my FFA but if I had thought Baggly or Kolido were more worthy I would have switched.

I’m not a wolf so any theory about me doing the above to protect a teammate is wrong.
    Wolves move things around for no reason, my reasonings are all laid out above and all made sense then and TBH make sense now.

Not helping me with the feeling that you and he are teammates there Tusk :pac:

I said not really and mentioned she wasn't in top 4 of FFAs. Didn't mean nobody had mentioned her at all.

You said strawbs wasn't really on anyones radar. She was on mine, so.....

Your feelings are your feelings i can't help them. I'm just spewing honesty.

I'm not a wolf, we could be village teammates. If he's a wolf, we're not teammates.

Whether I did or didn’t I gave my reasons for ISOing her. If you follow what happened yesterday it made sense
    - ruled out going after Trit as I felt they could be gone after this mornings munch - as it happened to solid call
    - has a ding dong with QB, a right back and forth. Came to the conclusion that I could be tunnelling her, I’ve been guilty of it before and I’m trying to learn.
    - needed some comparison/had the time - continued to do an ISO of Baggly and Kolido (maybe a third? can’t remember)
    - realised when I did the other two ISOs that Strawbs looked a lot more guilty than those two

This train of thought/development is all on thread, it can be traced. I voted within my FFA but if I had thought Baggly or Kolido were more worthy I would have switched.

I’m not a wolf so any theory about me doing the above to protect a teammate is wrong.
    Wolves move things around for no reason, my reasonings are all laid out above and all made sense then and TBH make sense now.

All very clear and logical but didn't answer my question. You pushed on Strawbs but you were the final vote on her. Why?

Also, that's what you took from that post? Nothing about GnR being the final vote on Strawbs?

I need to reread it. I just got to that part and knew it wasn't right, so I flagged it.

You said strawbs wasn't really on anyones radar. She was on mine, so.....

Your feelings are your feelings i can't help them. I'm just spewing honesty.

I'm not a wolf, we could be village teammates. If he's a wolf, we're not teammates.

Ok. So lets say you are team village. What do you say to kitten being a wolf and GnR making sure of a Strawbs lynch with the final vote?

Ok. So lets say you are team village. What do you say to kitten being a wolf and GnR making sure of a Strawbs lynch with the final vote?

Kitten was top of my list at several points, so I can see that as a possibility.

i had GnR pegged as village until bagglys assault this morning, so I'm feeling less villagey towards him.

I'm also feeling less villagey towards you for your posts today.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

All very clear and logical but didn't answer my question. You pushed on Strawbs but you were the final vote on her. Why?

Again it’s all there on thread.
    I switched to Tusk cause he was jumping from billy to jack, I thought he was causing chaos. QB came on and made an excellent post saying that a wolf wouldn’t be that flighty/panicked, that made sense to me. So i went back to Strawbs.

I appreciate the irony of switching to Tusk cause he was switching but he was talking about switching to about six people and looking to drag people with him.
    When you frame all that from my POV, that I’m trying to catch a wolf then it’s logical.

At least I think it is

• Advertisement

Kitten was top of my list at several points, so I can see that as a possibility.

i had GnR pegged as village until bagglys assault this morning, so I'm feeling less villagey towards him.

I'm also feeling less villagey towards you for your posts today.

Because I'm pointing out a wolf? :confused:

That's some strange logic there Tusk.

I had GnR as village right up until his post last night about seeing what way Trit flipped. I said he'd made mistakes about things that I wouldn't expect a wolf to make but I'm now thinking those mistakes were either actual mistakes or cover.

Advertisement