Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WereWolf: A 13 player Seer game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Green&Red wrote: »
    Interested from an information POV, not interested from a have a party POV

I’m interested in the holocaust doesn’t mean I’m f**king happy about it
    quickbeam wrote: »
    This made me LOL.

Me too but does this mean we've officially Godwinned?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Actually, Tusk was the first to quote Kitten, so not just thanked the post, but even replied to it, making even more of a mockery of his reply to Sully:
    tusk wrote: »
    I feel like yesterday was a complete farce,for me anywya.

So I'll be taking most things as fresh from here on out.

I was second, and the only other mention was when Duffers ISO'd Kitten.
    My first post post-munch said that Whippy was cleared as wolves would have known Trit wasn't the seer if Whippy was among them, and left him to be lynched instead.

But I think you actually make a good point. A clever wolf might munch Trit in the hope of putting Whippy in the lock-clear village group?

I still have village lean on her, but, I guess it's something to think about.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Godwinned?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Okay, this is weird. This is Kitten's original post about Whippy. I think she was the first one to bring out that Whippy might be a wolf, and the Trit munch was a way of getting her confirmed villager:

But Tusk thanked this??? :confused:

Yet when Sully posted the same thing, he says:

Tusky, and explanation?

This is clearly not the same thing that sully said.

Yeah they point in similar directions, but sully's was blatant and clear and generally aimed at wolves, this is more round about and specific to whippy.

I don't go through every individual post to see which align and which don't and then choose my replies and likes based on that. If i read something i like, i'll like it, if i feel there's a response to give, I'll give it.

I'm not following what your problem here is?

Godwinned?

I was joking about Godwin's Law - As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1

• Advertisement

Actually, Tusk was the first to quote Kitten, so not just thanked the post, but even replied to it, making even more of a mockery of his reply to Sully:

I was second, and the only other mention was when Duffers ISO'd Kitten.

What exactly am I mocking here? You're off your nut hahahaah

Godwinned?

The principle that any online chat, if it's allowed to go on long enough, will eventually resort to talk about Hitler/Nazis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

This is clearly not the same thing that sully said.

Yeah they point in similar directions, but sully's was blatant and clear and generally aimed at wolves, this is more round about and specific to whippy.

I don't go through every individual post to see which align and which don't and then choose my replies and likes based on that. If i read something i like, i'll like it, if i feel there's a response to give, I'll give it.

I'm not following what your problem here is?
    What exactly am I mocking here? You're off your nut hahahaah

It just seemed odd, disingenuous even, that you'd react to Sully's post as if you'd never heard it before and it was novel, when you not only thanked, but replied to Kitten's saying the same. It could be nothing. But I just thought it worth noting.

It just seemed odd, disingenuous even, that you'd react to Sully's post as if you'd never heard it before and it was novel, when you not only thanked, but replied to Kitten's saying the same. It could be nothing. But I just thought it worth noting.

It is nothing. I agreed with both posts... They are different posts.

I could see you kick up if i had agreed with them and they were contradictory, but this is just foolish.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

We doing FFAs today?

Now interesting you defend Tusk, when it was him I was questioning. I had no problem with your original post. You'd shown no sign of having already seen Kitten's.

But yeah, probably am.

Now interesting you defend Tusk, when it was him I was questioning. I had no problem with your original post. You'd shown no sign of having already seen Kitten's.

But yeah, probably am.

Qb I'm worrying about you. Either your getting too into this to your detriment or you're a confused wolf trying to find things to point at people with. Noted.

I want everyone to note that im noting their notes and the notes of other notees; paying special attention to who is making notes on other people making notes.

So, everyone's pretty much like this then?

1768a39574fb4d61964c1c83a1a5795d.jpg

Nah i have a single post it with 'It's QB' on it.

Baggly wrote: »
    I want everyone to note that im noting their notes and the notes of other notees; paying special attention to who is making notes on other people making notes.
    I’m prepared to note the people who take note of you

The village can thank me later

Noted GNR.

Noted.

Lads. this thread is hilarious. Loving this game so far. Yous are all mental.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Wut?? And Ecto thanking Sully's post too. This isn't novel. Kitten already mentioned it some hours ago and I commented on it then too.
    Okay, this is weird. This is Kitten's original post about Whippy. I think she was the first one to bring out that Whippy might be a wolf, and the Trit munch was a way of getting her confirmed villager:

But Tusk thanked this??? :confused:

Yet when Sully posted the same thing, he says:

Tusky, and explanation?
    Maybe she didn't make it as clear as sully. I don't recall seeing that from her anyway. Sorry kitten if it was your idea originally.

Good idea though.
    My first post post-munch said that Whippy was cleared as wolves would have known Trit wasn't the seer if Whippy was among them, and left him to be lynched instead.

But I think you actually make a good point. A clever wolf might munch Trit in the hope of putting Whippy in the lock-clear village group?

I still have village lean on her, but, I guess it's something to think about.

I may not have made it clear about how that could make Whip a wolf but QB spells it out here - so not a new idea at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

But yeah, probably am.
    kitten_k wrote: »
    I may not have made it clear about how that could make Whip a wolf but QB spells it out here - so not a new idea at all.

I was skimming rather than reading so I missed your post Kitten - apologies.

I'm not defending Tusk btw - I just love an auld gif.

sullivlo wrote: »
    I was skimming rather than reading so I missed your post Kitten - apologies.

I'm not defending Tusk btw - I just love an auld gif.

Same! I'm also not defending myself, as there's nothing to defend. Kitten had an idea, QB fleshed it out more clearly. Sully had the same idea. I agreed with them all. lol

I think it needs to be pointed out to whoever used Tusk thanking a post in their argument, Tusk has thanks 86.9% of all posts

Anyone know somewhere nice to get food in Fermoy?

I think it needs to be pointed out to whoever used Tusk thanking a post in their argument, Tusk has thanks 86.9% of all posts

Wow. is it really that low? I'm really holding back hahaha

Nah i have a single post it with 'It's QB' on it.

You're wrong.

Qb I'm worrying about you. Either your getting too into this to your detriment or you're a confused wolf trying to find things to point at people with. Noted.

Lookit, lynch me if you like, if my flip (green) helps you at all, then do it. Just do it today or tomorrow. Don't make my lynch the LYLO.

You're wrong.

It's not me QB - its the note.

• Advertisement

Lookit, lynch me if you like, if my flip (green) helps you at all, then do it. Just do it today or tomorrow. Don't make my lynch the LYLO.

you're not near top of my list right now.

also, i just checked and apparently I've only thanked 300 posts....

Advertisement