Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WereWolf: A 13 player Seer game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

You're ALL wolves!

God help me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

tritium wrote: »
    duffman13 wrote: »
    Trits full of ****e, wolf trying to earn village cred, way to blatant to be a seer and nowhere near subtle enough to draw a kill!

Really? That a rather wolfy view of the play don’t you think. Why don’t you explain what the strategy is for a wolf here so?

Why don’t YOU explain what you’re at?
    Do you really think the seer moves or that we all got a N0 peek?
    I didn’t anyway, so does that make me a wolf?

You’re the one causing chaos around here and we all know who benefits from chaos

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Morning all :) Didn’t think the game would be on already. I’m really not liking how much my names been mentioned before I even got here! I’m not buying trit as the seer. No seer outs themselves that quickly. I am village though but I fear the old we’re going to have to lynch you to be sure may be heading my way soon :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

tusk wrote: »
    You're ALL wolves!

God help me :(

That would be a great idea for a game!

Well I didnt like to say it Whippy but.....

Only joking!

• Advertisement

I'm on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I prefer the idea of no wolf’s and we all lynch each other for no reason :D

Whiplashy wrote: »

That's almost exactly like a normal game :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Really? That a rather wolfy view of the play don’t you think. Why don’t you explain what the strategy is for a wolf here so?

Your revealing yourself on thread day 0 as the only RV in the game and you think that's a village play? And we've a core village of you and whippy?

sullivlo wrote: »
    Why come out so early! If there's a counter claim it just adds chaos and an easy place for wolves to hide. Silly move, IMO.

Chaos is a ladder

Granted it’s a ladder up to an underwhelming season 8, but it’s a ladder nonetheless, and I’m the three eyed raven :pac:

• Advertisement

Your revealing yourself on thread day 0 as the only RV in the game and you think that's a village play? And we've a core village of you and whippy?

So you accept me as seer then?

If not I’m still waiting for you to explain the wolfy play here. Extra wolfy points to you for any holes I find in it

Chaos is a ladder

Granted it’s a ladder up to an underwhelming season 8, but it’s a ladder nonetheless, and I’m the three eyed raven :pac:

Wow. Too soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

If not I’m still waiting for you to explain the wolfy play here. Extra wolfy points to you for any holes I find in it
    Hopefully you’re not the real seer.

Trits full of ****e, wolf trying to earn village cred, way to blatant to be a seer and nowhere near subtle enough to draw a kill!

Well I hope I don’t draw a kill. I’m the seer after all so staying alive is a good thing

#ImSpartacus

#ScarletPimpernel

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Interesting play. It does rely on auto priest though. Are you sure we have one?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

tusk wrote: »
    Hey dudes. Why am I always a villager? Is this some cruel joke everyone's in on?

Why you wanna be wolf?

I'd be terrified, and be caught in about 3 posts I reckon.

Clarabel wrote: »
    Why you wanna be wolf?

I'd be terrified, and be caught in about 3 posts I reckon.

Sooooo on a scale of 1 to 10, can you rate your fear factor this morning Clarabel?

#safespace

Kitten_K
    2. Sullivlo
    3. whiplashy VILLAGE CLEARED BY TRIT
    4. green&red
    5. ectoplasm
    6. kolido
    7. tusk
    8. duffman
    9. clarabel
    10. baggly
    11. tritium CLAIMING SEER
    12. Strawberry milkshake
    13. quickbeam

OK. The seer will get another peek at 10pm tonight. That means there will be 3 roles known leaving 10 who are yas.

The wolves can’t afford to leave Trit after munch but based on the reactions so far, it could be easy to pop off wolves. Lynch tonight will tell us if we have auto priest.

My first reaction guesses would be green and tusk as two wolves.

If Trit was a wolf (not saying you are). Would he always claim an actual villager was a villager for the brownie points?

I'm only seeing this now, how do you make out I'm a wolf?
    I've probably the only constructive post for the whole thread and that makes me a wolf?
    You do remember the last game Strawbs? I think you just think my play is wolfie no matter what!

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Interesting play. It does rely on auto priest though. Are you sure we have one?

Thats the point I was making earlier, if theres no auto priest then this makes a sh!tshow of the whole thing, we could spend two lynches sorting out this mess

• Advertisement

Green&Red wrote: »
    Thats the point I was making earlier, if theres no auto priest then this makes a sh!tshow of the whole thing, we could spend two lynches sorting out this mess

Why two lynches? Serious question.

Why two lynches? Serious question.

As in as Whippy said at some stage we'll have to lynch Trit if hes left alive and then Whippy. Without an autopriest this move has really screwed us IMO

I've pointed it out already, you tried to go with the little play of claiming seer in the hope of people seeing it as a village move. You over egged it and are not the seer. Wolf

Whiplashy wrote: »

Sick, you're sick. That's murder, psychopath....I love it!

Kitten_K
    2. Sullivlo
    3. whiplashy VILLAGE CLEARED BY TRIT
    4. green&red
    5. ectoplasm
    6. kolido
    7. tusk
    8. duffman
    9. clarabel
    10. baggly
    11. tritium CLAIMING SEER
    12. Strawberry milkshake
    13. quickbeam

OK. The seer will get another peek at 10pm tonight. That means there will be 3 roles known leaving 10 who are yas.

The wolves can’t afford to leave Trit after munch but based on the reactions so far, it could be easy to pop off wolves. Lynch tonight will tell us if we have auto priest.

Do you believe Trit? Thats a genuine question?
    Hes been raving about us all having a peek N0 and the seer moving, if it wasn't a vanilla game I'd think there was something up with him.

Sooooo on a scale of 1 to 10, can you rate your fear factor this morning Clarabel?

#safespace

Chilled AF

@green

The wolves know the villagers so in a roundabout way the wolves are seers too.

As in as Whippy said at some stage we'll have to lynch Trit if hes left alive and then Whippy. Without an autopriest this move has really screwed us IMO

Ok. I ran the different scenarios ie Trit as village /seer / wolf and reckon it depends on auto-priest. If we have one we find out tonight. If we do, then I think Trits strategy is pro village. If not then it's just causing chaos and he will be lynched. Given that scenario I can't see a wolf doing it?

@green

The wolves know the villagers so in a roundabout way the wolves are seers too.

With the exception of knowing the seer, who's apparently role revealed on thread! Stupid move really

• Advertisement

Why don’t YOU explain what you’re at?
    Do you really think the seer moves or that we all got a N0 peek?
    I didn’t anyway, so does that make me a wolf?

You’re the one causing chaos around here and we all know who benefits from chaos

Oh that’s a bit defensive innit?

Wolves benefit from chaos where they have information others don’t. I like a different kind of chaos

#ChaosIsaLadder

#AmISpartacus

Advertisement