Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WereWolf: A 13 player Seer game

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Baggly wrote: »
    And no consideration for vote analysis. The vote analysis you just now conducted.
    quickbeam wrote: »
    Que?

Also, Bags, you're back but haven't clarified what you meant above.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Yeah I'm not seeing QB as wolfy myself. I admit I semi-cleared her yesterday based on Strawbs as seer but even so, I'm not getting wolf vibes today.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I meant you advocated a CFD last night. If everyone (or most) had jumped on it, any kind of vote analysis would have been massively skewed by people going 'oh i jumped on the CFD'. That wasnt a consideration when you advocated a CFD?

And the timing of my post was ironic because you had just completed some vote analysis from last nights results, which wouldnt have been useful if people had jumped on your CFD.

I meant you advocated a CFD last night. If everyone (or most) had jumped on it, any kind of vote analysis would have been massively skewed by people going 'oh i jumped on the CFD'. That wasnt a consideration when you advocated a CFD?

And the timing of my post was ironic because you had just completed some vote analysis from last nights results, which wouldnt have been useful if people had jumped on your CFD.

Okay, I get you. Though even if enough had jumped on you to get you lynched, I doubt it'd be enough for it to be a landslide so there'd still have been analysis possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Just a headsup too. I was nearly hung yesterday for being on my phone too much. So once I get home at around 6, I probably wont be able to commit much time. i'm thinking like the od post hiding int the jax. so sorry in advance. Lynch me if necessary. I don't think it will give the village any useful info tho.

• Advertisement

I know, but wouldnt be pure. At least skewed, at most unusable.

Just checked. I got home 9.22. I caught up at 9.45. And called for the CFD at 9.47. Definitely wouldn't have got all players on Baggly at that late stage. It was an idle hope that I'd get enough to get him lynched as I wasn't liking any of the others in the running at the time.

I know, but wouldnt be pure. At least skewed, at most unusable.

I'd take impure over catching a wolf any day :P

Well you wouldnt have caught a wolf and would have ****ty vote results. So worst of both worlds.

I'd take impure over catching a wolf any day :P

Is that what you really meant?

• Advertisement

tusk wrote: »
    Is that what you really meant?

Yeah ... ?

Tusk is right QB. You have said you would rather have impure votes than catch a wolf.

Yeah ... ?

Interesting... I'd rather catch a wolf than anything else to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Green&Red wrote: »
    Anyone know somewhere nice to get food in Fermoy?

Depends on what you fancy. There's a lovely little place on the main street, towards supervalu, called munchies.

QB scurries off to her backroom to consult her wolf friends...

Qb: *assess how that slip is being received, decide best way to gloss over it*

You took me up wrong. I phrased poorly probably. By Bags' initial reply he understood my meaning anyway:

I'd rather have impure votes if it caught us a wolf.

I still think my phrasing makes sense, though can see how it can be ambiguous.

You took me up wrong. I phrased poorly probably. By Bags' initial reply he understood my meaning anyway:

I'd rather have impure votes if it caught us a wolf.

I got your meaning. Its still a bit freudian slippy though.

I still think my phrasing makes sense, though can see how it can be ambiguous.

It's not ambiguous, it's the exact opposite of what you're saying you meant hahah

• Advertisement

People of the village, is there any merit to a potential QB/Baggly wolf team?

If you say so. <shrug>. You really shouldn't let this become a thing though as it'll lead you down a deep dark tunnel.

Even when you asked me if it was what I really meant and I read back over it, I thought it looked okay. I thought at first you meant the word "impure" and was wondering if it should have been "unpure" or something and went Googling.

No, because im not a wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

sullivlo wrote: »
    Anyone know somewhere nice to get food in Fermoy?

Depends on what you fancy. There's a lovely little place on the main street, towards supervalu, called munchies.
    Cheers, am already seated in a place called Hannas, nice sandwich and v nice coffee. Tried the Heron cafe first but they were out of bread. Two very hipster spots. Fermoy looks like a lovely town, I think I cycled through here once before, I’m impressive

If you say so. <shrug>. You really shouldn't let this become a thing though as it'll lead you down a deep dark tunnel.

Not something I'm focused on tbh. Just want to flag it in case it needs to be reviewed later.

Noted :P

Even when you asked me if it was what I really meant and I read back over it, I thought it looked okay. I thought at first you meant the word "impure" and was wondering if it should have been "unpure" or something and went Googling.

In RL i'm a grammar nazi, but on here everything is free flow.

I’m impressive

You are indeed GnR!!

• Advertisement

No, because im not a wolf.

Me either. It's almost a good a suggestion as Bags' QB/GnR wolf combo.

Advertisement