Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WereWolf: A 13 player Seer game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Guys has anyone ever accidentally gone “Jesus I’m delighted that NRV is dead”? Not in a meant for BR type way but in a that’s what they’re really thinking type of way?

I have yet to see it but it takes up at least 20% of every game, like QBs post there. There’s no way she accidentally posted that she’d prefer skewed vote results to a wolf lynch.

Just an observation.

Baggly and QB would you please note that.

Tusk can you note them noting, thanks.

Finally I’d like you Sully to note the Tusk noted the noting.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Green&Red wrote: »
    Cheers, am already seated in a place called Hannas, nice sandwich and v nice coffee. Tried the Heron cafe first but they were out of bread. Two very hipster spots. Fermoy looks like a lovely town, I think I cycled through here once before, I’m impressive

Lol.

I used to live in Fermoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Guys has anyone ever accidentally gone “Jesus I’m delighted that NRV is dead”? Not in a meant for BR type way but in a that’s what they’re really thinking type of way?

I have yet to see it but it takes up at least 20% of every game, like QBs post there. There’s no way she accidentally posted that she’d prefer skewed vote results to a wolf lynch.

Just an observation.

Noted.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Noted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Just an observation.

I refuse to note, mainly because I don't understand what that gibberish meant hahaha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Right #FFA2

Tusk - Not sitting right with me the whole game, having reread the thread pre lynch last night he's the closest to a wolf I see. If he flips wolf it's a huge help to analyse the votes on Strawbs. (Note he's here cause I think he's a wolf with the added bonus of garnering more info if I'm right)

QB - calling for the CFD pre lynch was really odd, even if just messing around but surely you'd know that would look bad no matter what. I see you've tried to explain your thought process but I'm leaning wolf.

So many posters I've no read on really that I'll have a look at. Ironic when I'm likely the lowest poster but I'll commit as much time as I can to this

Sticking with two tbh
    I'm gonna go read back over the Baggly/GnR interaction earlier, might be something there to be looked into a bit more.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Me either. It's almost a good a suggestion as Bags' QB/GnR wolf combo.

What about a QB/Baggly/GnR Wolf Team.

duffman13 wrote: »
    Right #FFA2

Tusk - Not sitting right with me the whole game, having reread the thread pre lynch last night he's the closest to a wolf I see. If he flips wolf it's a huge help to analyse the votes on Strawbs. (Note he's here cause I think he's a wolf with the added bonus of garnering more info if I'm right)

QB - calling for the CFD pre lynch was really odd, even if just messing around but surely you'd know that would look bad no matter what. I see you've tried to explain your thought process but I'm leaning wolf.

So many posters I've no read on really that I'll have a look at. Ironic when I'm likely the lowest poster but I'll commit as much time as I can to this

Sticking with two tbh
    I'm gonna go read back over the Baggly/GnR interaction earlier, might be something there to be looked into a bit more.

You're so tunnelled in right now, I'm not even gonna bother trying to change your mind. Waste your vote as you please. My green flip will make you feel bad.

tusk wrote: »
    Me either. It's almost a good a suggestion as Bags' QB/GnR wolf combo.

Sounds awesome to me, can we line it up for Batman?

duffman13 wrote: »

You wouldn't have said that if it had caught a wolf!! And think, is calling for a CFD something a wolf would actually do, or are you just picking on that so you have a half legitimate reason for including me?

• Advertisement

The intensity has completely died in this thread. Making me feel like whoever has been posting is not a wolf.

Baggly, GnR, QB, Sully. You're safe from me at the moment.

Sticking in a vote now on someone else. I'm not saying who it is tho.

Greatest wolf team ever!

God if I could play as a wolf like I've played this game I'd be unstoppable!

For the record, Bags has assuaged my doubt on him a bit today. My lynch vote is on him, but I'm more than willing at this stage to change elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

For the record, Bags has assuaged my doubt on him a bit today. My lynch vote is on him, but I'm more than willing at this stage to change elsewhere.

Lol so flexible she is doing backflips.

The intensity has completely died in this thread. Making me feel like whoever has been posting is not a wolf.

Baggly, GnR, QB, Sully. You're safe from me at the moment.

Sticking in a vote now on someone else. I'm not saying who it is tho.

Ecto is also safe from me.

Leaving:

Kitten
    Kolido
    Whippy
    Duffers
    Clara

Baggly wrote: »
    Lol so flexible she is doing backflips.

Or, you know, you've been compelling today as you intended?

My point is ive been compelling enough to assuage your doubts, yet you are still voting for me as things stand.

So making sure you hedge your bets nicely, still.

@Duffers, @Whippy - why did you vote the way you voted?

Hey, Duffman, you're around, but you didn't answer this. Care to explain please?

Not as convinced on Tusk, GNR and QB as a wolf team as i was. My vote is on QB though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Ok so first time doing one f these - here it goes!

Doesn't believe's Trit's claim, worried about getting lynched
    Whiplashy wrote: »
    Morning all :) Didn’t think the game would be on already. I’m really not liking how much my names been mentioned before I even got here! I’m not buying trit as the seer. No seer outs themselves that quickly. I am village though but I fear the old we’re going to have to lynch you to be sure may be heading my way soon :(

Fluff
    I prefer the idea of no wolf’s and we all lynch each other for no reason :D

Again not beleiving Trit
    I know exactly what’s going on here.....You’re all mad!

Trit if you read the OP wrong and you really are the seer who’s made a terrible play, make sure you tell us who you peek tonight before you get munched in the morning. (Pleas God let us have autopriest)

I’d love to know how people are actually picking someone to vote for. Chaos favors wolf’s which means half you you are probably wolf’s and skeith lied in the OP!

Admits not really partaking due to RL
    I’m guilty of single digit post count but I’m out at the moment and just doing my best not to fall too far behind on what’s going on. I’ll be on plenty later on.

Self admitted fluff post
    I’m back and all caught up :) This is a pure fluff post but to explain my absence, when I got home my new weighted blanket had been delivered and I had to nap with it to try it out. Anyone into napping should seriously invest. Best nap ever!

FFA - not real strong feelings on anyone
    #FFA1 ( I apologize to all 3, my reasons are flimsy but there’s not much to go on)

QB seems like she’s been trying unsuccessfully to start a wagon on G&R. I don’t find his posts wolfie so can’t see where she’s coming from.

Clara sorry but joking or not you said you’re a wolf. I admit it would be a ballsy move for a wolf, but that could just be what you want us to think.

Tusk you say there’s not a wolf in the running because there’s no chaos, but yet you seem to be trying to cause chaos with you’re ever changing ffa’s.

Fluff
    Its like a big firm hug :) Originally designed for kids with autism but they have loads of health benefits and are getting very popular. Pricey but worth it. I’m paying mine off in installments.

The following are in relation to Tusks ever changing FFA's
    You’re changing at a ridiculous rate though!
    Well maybe don’t update your ffa every single time
    You think everyone is slightly wolfie at this stage!

Asks Tusk who his two village picks are, don't think Tusk ever answered
    Enlighten us

Has voted but willing to change - becomes a theme later on. Calls out Sulli not getting questions for organising the votes
    I’ve put in a vote already but willing to change if that’s what the majority want. I will point out just to be petty that anytime I’ve brought up how we’re going to vote in previous games I’ve been accused of being a wolf for it for some reason so I’m p****d off no ones accusing Sulli! (I don’t think you’re a wolf Sulli it’s just always annoyed me that gets used against me!)

Confirms not voting Tusk
    I agree. I have tusk in my ffa but I wouldn’t be putting my vote there. There’s definitely going to be wolf’s on that wagon so hopefully someone will at least get some decent wagonomics from it if he flips green.

Question about the seer mechanic which is clearly stated in the OP
    Do we have any info on when the seer gets there peek?
    Not asking the actual seer, obvs
    So if our seer gets munched in the morning we wouldn’t get to find out who they peeked?
    Yeah that’s what I was afraid of

Open to moving vote to SM once others do
    I’m happy to move too if there’s enough on her.
    Sorry Strawbs btw

Fluff
    I can’t be doing the whole 8 hour sleep thing. I prefer to nap. I take a longer nap at night alright but not what you’d call a full nights sleep.
    I bet the furballs are loving seeing so many up for lynch
    It’s to quiet tonight.

Says vote is on QB
    Strawbs is right. I’m leaving my vote on QB.

I wouldn’t buy Sulli as a wolf at the moment.

Looking to see where others have voted
    Are you leaving your vote on Strawbs?

Agreeing about Duffman being quiet
    He’s been really flying under the radar. Any reason we shouldn’t lynch you duffer?

Doesn't know where to vote, open to voting off her FFA, changes vote to me.
    Not a f*****g clue who to vote for
    Out of kitten and Clara I’d vote kitten, even though Clara was on my ffa
    I’ve changed my vote to kitten

Give her village reads after being asked why she changed her vote.
    Desperation. I don’t know where to vote. I have G&R, Sully & Trit as village, and the rest of you I haven’t a clue.

Gives reason for voting for me
    She did genie earlier which isn’t usually a good sign.

Gives wolf reads
    I think at least 1 of kitten, Strawbs or QB is a wolf.
    Gut feel? G&Rs ISO helped with Strawbs. I think tusk is too disorganized to be a wolf but I wouldn’t totally rule it out.

I don’t like having first action be a lynch!

In response to QB's Baggly CFD suggestion
    I’m currently on kitten but I do love a good CFD :D

Seeing was I about
    Kitten you around? Feel like you’ve not had much of a chance to defend yourself.

Pre lynch
    Good luck everyone

In response to baggly appearing on thread to say SM is not a wolf
    Strange time to show up. Maybe we should have gone for a CFD

In response to Ecto calling out G&R's flip comment
    Oh come on, we all know trit is getting munched in the morning!
    Ah! That would make sense alright.

Saysthat gut says Clara is a wolf
    I think Sully and G&R are village but either tusk or Clara is a wolf, and my gut says Clara.

Response to munch and lasts nights pre lynch vote flipping, throws shade a me for mentioning her post munch
    Well done on drawing the munch Trit :)

I flipped all over the place last night trying to decide where to put my vote but that’s a sign of someone who has nothing to go in, not a wolf. I knew it would come back to bite me in the ass today. A wolf would not be so open about it. Look forward to someone ISOing me to see what they come up with. I’ve got nothing to hide. Confused villager through and through.

Worth noting if I get lynched, kitten was the first to throw shade at me today and that’s where my vote landed last night *shrug*

Responding to Baggly saying a wolf would flip flop on votes
    Not as much as I did. I pretty much said I’d vote for anyone someone told me too :D And I didn’t even end up on a wagon. It was only me and Strawbs on kitten and we know strawbs to be good.

In relation to QB
    Just to add, your posts not about G&R. I didn’t agree with them which is why you originally ended up on my ffa. As I said, flimsy :D

Conclusion:
    The main talking point is the flip flopping on votes. This could genuinely be due to being early in the game and not much information to go on. Could equally be a wolf trying to hide in the wagons (which admittedly she didn't achieve last night). The rest of her posts do not offer much. At the moment leaning towards a confused villager but will be keeping an eye on her going forward.

• Advertisement

You wouldn't have said that if it had caught a wolf!! And think, is calling for a CFD something a wolf would actually do, or are you just picking on that so you have a half legitimate reason for including me?

But it didn't, and you've now just said your doubts on him have reduced somewhat, fair enough and fair play for the flexibility on changing your thoughts but unless I was full sure x was a wolf, I'd not be advocating a CFD. As such I didn't like the move and as such I'm FFAing you.

Baggly wrote: »
    My point is ive been compelling enough to assuage your doubts, yet you are still voting for me as things stand.

So making sure you hedge your bets nicely, still.

No. I just haven't decided who to move it on to yet, so it's staying where it is until I do. I can't "unvote", so it's just staying on you.

Your such a pockety MoFo QB

“Oh I completely thought you were a wolf but you’ve made me feel all warm and fuzzy now” - Baggly and myself in the space of 18 hours

Where do you find pants with such large pockets? Or is it one of those dresses with the pockets?

Hey, Duffman, you're around, but you didn't answer this. Care to explain please?

Yeah my FFA was done after about 30 posts and was jokey really considering only 4 or 5 people had posted, look back, it's either page one or two. After ISOing tusk, I noticed he was a fluffy monster and put my vote in as such

@Kitten nice first ISO

Funny, I actually read your commentary and through Whippy came across Wolfie.
    I appreciate your efforts, you’ve moved from meh to marginally on the neutral side.
    Marginally.
    A good start more to do kinda thing

Your such a pockety MoFo QB

“Oh I completely thought you were a wolf but you’ve made me feel all warm and fuzzy now” - Baggly and myself in the space of 18 hours

Where do you find pants with such large pockets? Or is it one of those dresses with the pockets?

LOL :D

But is that not what it's about? Question players. Assess their answers. Make up your mind.

I could stay schtum about my thoughts, but if I die then that leaves the village with very little info that they could use. Plus, if I don't announce that "I no longer think GnR is a wolf", but end up voting Baggly (as last night), then people will definitely be questioning - "why didn't you vote GnR when you were on him all day?"

I’m about to jump back in the car to Mayo, I’m sure I’ll get out to stretch at some stage.

I’ll FFA later

No. I just haven't decided who to move it on to yet, so it's staying where it is until I do. I can't "unvote", so it's just staying on you.

More inconsistency. You accuse me of being wolfy for not having a third suspect yesterday - yet you dont have a second or third suspect to vote for now, a day and many many posts later?

@Kitten nice first ISO

Funny, I actually read your commentary and through Whippy came across Wolfie.

I did too actually. It reminded me, that I called her out on including me on her FFA (I think I've called out everyone who did, if I thought their reasons were weak-ass), and she never answered:
    I'm not. My vote isn't even on him. If you look back anything accusatory I posted was in response to his in the first place. Starting with him asking who I voted for. I had and wasn't going to say until he asked.

• Advertisement

Ugh. I cant vote QB yet. More info to be gotten from Tusk based on the analysis of last nights votes.

Advertisement