Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WereWolf: A 13 player Seer game

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Baggly wrote: »
    More inconsistency. You accuse me of being wolfy for not having a third suspect yesterday - yet you dont have a second or third suspect to vote for now, a day and many many posts later?

Lies, lies and more lies!!!
    quickbeam wrote: »
    I see no reason not to stick with Baggly, he hasn't allayed the suspicions I'd had yesterday on him (opposite to GnR allaying my suspicions on HIM). I'm also wary of Kitten, Duffman and Kolido.

I just haven't garnered enough information to decide which of them I think worthy of my vote yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Green&Red wrote: »

Funny, I actually read your commentary and through Whippy came across Wolfie.

snap

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Green&Red wrote: »
    @Kitten nice first ISO

Funny, I actually read your commentary and through Whippy came across Wolfie.
    I appreciate your efforts, you’ve moved from meh to marginally on the neutral side.
    Marginally.
    A good start more to do kinda thing
    I did too actually. It reminded me, that I called her out on including me on her FFA (I think I've called out everyone who did, if I thought their reasons were weak-ass), and she never answered:

I don't know guys, I think the starting on lynch threw a few people and am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt at the moment but if it was to happen again later in the game I wouldn't be so kind.

tusk wrote: »
    snap

Or maybe I am just bad at reading people :D

User Name Posts
    tusk 181
    quickbeam 143
    Green&Red 119
    Baggly 76
    Ectoplasm 68
    tritium 65
    Clarabel 62
    Strawberry Milkshake 49
    Whiplashy 44
    sullivlo 43
    duffman13 33
    kitten_k 27
    Kolido 19

Just looking at this, didn't realise Clarabel had so many posts, I can't remember he been so busy on thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Lies, lies and more lies!!!

I just haven't garnered enough information to decide which of them I think worthy of my vote yet.

You need to work on your posting in this game. You keep having to clarify everything after the fact. Can you see that?

It wasnt 'im on baggly but ill move off him when i pick which of the 3 people i suspect is most wolfie', it was 'ill move off baggly when i find someone else'.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I want everyone to note that im noting their notes and the notes of other notees; paying special attention to who is making notes on other people making notes.

Am I the only one not taking notes? :D

That's being pedantic.

Noted that Whippy isn't taking notes! Must be a wolf.

HAVE YOU MET ME QB!!!???? :D

• Advertisement

Yeah. You're nicer in person :(

But no less pedantic.

I just have an investigatory style. sKeith knows about it. Necro too. Its just your turn because you are acting all inconsistent.

You're twisting everything I say.
    You say I'm hedging my bets by not voting off you.
    I say I just don't know who to vote for yet.
    You say I don't have more than one suspect.
    I show you I do.
    You accuse me of not posting clearly.

:(

You are, imo.

Any of your suspects, surely?

You clarified you had 3 more - thats fine i accept that - i just dont get why you talked about moving off me onto someone, but didnt do it. Move onto one of them. Get a reaction. Dont wait for them to pop their heads up. Why would they?

Well there have been a couple of ambiguous posts from you today QB.

You are, imo.

Any of your suspects, surely?

You clarified you had 3 more - thats fine i accept that - i just dont get why you talked about moving off me onto someone, but didnt do it. Move onto one of them. Get a reaction. Dont wait for them to pop their heads up. Why would they?

Well there have been a couple of ambiguous posts from you today QB.

What does it matter when I move off you?

I've already been needling some of the other suspects.

If you don't think I'm a wolf, stop arguing with me! And I'll take my own advice there and do the same.

Honored to be your first ISO kitten. And you read me right so well done you :)

Although if you were a wolf you’d know I’m village and could use your ISO for brownie points when I flip green.

I didnt say i dont think you are a wolf. Where did i say that? I just think Tusk is more likely a wolf and gives us info on other wolves too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Whiplashy wrote: »
    I think Sully and G&R are village but either tusk or Clara is a wolf, and my gut says Clara.

You are something bad. Your gut is off

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

tusk wrote: »
    1. Kitten_K
    2. Sullivlo
    3. whiplashy
    4. green&red
    5. ectoplasm
    6. kolido
    7. tusk
    8. duffman
    9. clarabel
    10. baggly
    13. quickbeam

I feel like the bolded people need more discussion on them. They are flying to softly through the radar.
    That was 4 hrs ago, a reminder if it didn't happen

#FFA2

Kitten voted her last night. Didn’t like that she was the first to throw shade at me this morning. Pulled it back a bit with her ISO, but that could also be a wolfie move after I called her out.

Clara my gut is screaming wolf and sometimes you just have to listen to it. I’ll probably vote here.

Baggly I know he gave his RL reasons but didn’t like him showing up so late last night and only offering up that strawbs wasn’t a wolf. Looked like a wolfie play to me.

• Advertisement

Tell me how it was a wolfie play Whipper

I didnt say i dont think you are a wolf. Where did i say that? I just think Tusk is more likely a wolf and gives us info on other wolves too.

Again, twisting, or deliberately misunderstanding me. Maybe it's your reading comprehension that needs work?
    What does it matter when I move off you?

I've already been needling some of the other suspects.

If you don't think I'm a wolf, stop arguing with me! And I'll take my own advice there and do the same.

Fair enough i misread that one. But i clearly think you are a wolf. Why would you say 'if you dont....'. By your own logic since i do think you are a wolf, i should continue to argue with you.

Then continue arguing.

Tell me how it was a wolfie play Whipper

You knew strawbs was getting lynched. You declaring her not a wolf so late in the day does nothing apart from allow you to say well I told you so. How could you be so certain she’d flip green?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Kittens ISO of Whippy was interesting. I'm not getting clear wolf from it but nor would I say it is clear village. Kitten is suspect due to votes.

At the moment Green&Red has my vote. It's not just the whole Trit thing...it's the defensiveness, and the evasion.

Tusk I am torn on. Too flip floppy on the votes for my liking but would a wolf telegraph that? I'd say no but I didn't like how they referenced Holly as a kind of 'look I played this way as villager' sign.

Kolido & Clarabel nothing from them so far today (I know, RL, but still)

Duffman & Sully seem more village than not but not going to overlook them.

QB and Baggly busy going after each other but it feels like Village/Village at the moment.

Want to go back and read last night from point that Sully posted FFA results but am out and about for a while.

My #FFA2 for now is
    Green&Red
    Tusk
    Whippy

They're all kind of for the same reason but much stronger on GnR than the others. Something screwy was going on in the run up to the lynch last night and the votes are telling me to look here.

Then continue arguing.

Okie doke. Say some stuff and ill argue with it.
    Whiplashy wrote: »
    You knew strawbs was getting lynched. You declaring her not a wolf so late in the day does nothing apart from allow you to say well I told you so. How could you be so certain she’d flip green?

Because she was acting villagery. She gets angry when she is village and cant convince others of it. She doesnt when she is a wolf. My regret isnt that i spotted that and posted about it. My regret is that i didnt get online earlier to convince the SM voters of it.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Kittens ISO of Whippy was interesting. I'm not getting clear wolf from it but nor would I say it is clear village. Kitten is suspect due to votes.

At the moment Green&Red has my vote. It's not just the whole Trit thing...it's the defensiveness, and the evasion.

Tusk I am torn on. Too flip floppy on the votes for my liking but would a wolf telegraph that? I'd say no but I didn't like how they referenced Holly as a kind of 'look I played this way as villager' sign.

Kolido & Clarabel nothing from them so far today (I know, RL, but still)

Duffman & Sully seem more village than not but not going to overlook them.

QB and Baggly busy going after each other but it feels like Village/Village at the moment.

Want to go back and read last night from point that Sully posted FFA results but am out and about for a while.

My #FFA2 for now is
    Green&Red
    Tusk
    Whippy

They're all kind of for the same reason but much stronger on GnR than the others. Something screwy was going on in the run up to the lynch last night and the votes are telling me to look here.

No disrespect intended, but i think the defensiveness is just GNRs style in response to scrutiny. Its hard to tell if its genuine or if he is leaning into it as a wolf, this time, though.

Ironically, it was his response to me saying I'd eased off him being a wolf that has made my spidey senses tingle about him again! But I could be tunneling. I'm gonna take a leaf out of GnR's book and step away for a bit and see if distance gives me some perspective.

• Advertisement

Ironically, it was his response to me saying I'd eased off him being a wolf that has made my spidey senses tingle about him again! But I could be tunneling. I'm gonna take a leaf out of GnR's book and step away for a bit and see if distance gives me some perspective.

*climaxes at QBs bet hedging*

Advertisement