Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WereWolf: A 13 player Seer game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

The game is a game QB, ill ease up. You know i have much <3 for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Baggly wrote: »
    Okie doke. Say some stuff and ill argue with it.

Because she was acting villagery. She gets angry when she is village and cant convince others of it. She doesnt when she is a wolf. My regret isnt that i spotted that and posted about it. My regret is that i didnt get online earlier to convince the SM voters of it.

But sure everyone is ACTING villagery. If someone was being obviously wolfie they’d have been lynched instead of strawbs!

How would it be obvious? Wolves probably are acting wolfie and we just cant see it yet.

All i know is i saw SM being very obviously villagery yesterday evening.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Kittens ISO of Whippy was interesting. I'm not getting clear wolf from it but nor would I say it is clear village. Kitten is suspect due to votes.

At the moment Green&Red has my vote. It's not just the whole Trit thing...it's the defensiveness, and the evasion.

Tusk I am torn on. Too flip floppy on the votes for my liking but would a wolf telegraph that? I'd say no but I didn't like how they referenced Holly as a kind of 'look I played this way as villager' sign.

Kolido & Clarabel nothing from them so far today (I know, RL, but still)

Duffman & Sully seem more village than not but not going to overlook them.

QB and Baggly busy going after each other but it feels like Village/Village at the moment.

Want to go back and read last night from point that Sully posted FFA results but am out and about for a while.

My #FFA2 for now is
    Green&Red
    Tusk
    Whippy

They're all kind of for the same reason but much stronger on GnR than the others. Something screwy was going on in the run up to the lynch last night and the votes are telling me to look here.

So why exactly am I on your ffa? Because of last nights votes? I voted for kitten, who could actually be a wolf, along with strawbs who is confirmed village. What isn’t sitting right about that?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

No disrespect intended, but i think the defensiveness is just GNRs style in response to scrutiny. Its hard to tell if its genuine or if he is leaning into it as a wolf, this time, though.

I think it is too but it hasn't been consistent. There's been a mix of defensiveness and reasonable posts. It reads a being too considered to me.

I'm not saying I'm 100% sure he is a wolf I am like 70-75% on him as wolf vs maybe 60% on my other suspects.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

kitten_k wrote: »
    I don't know guys, I think the starting on lynch threw a few people and am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt at the moment but if it was to happen again later in the game I wouldn't be so kind.

protecting a wolfy teammate that you accidentally threw under the bus?

tusk wrote: »

I’m not a wolf!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

She was on my radar before his ISO.

In fairness, so was Necro!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Who Whip? The only way myself and Whip are on a team is if she is village.

Whiplashy wrote: »
    So why exactly am I on your ffa? Because of last nights votes? I voted for kitten, who could actually be a wolf, along with strawbs who is confirmed village. What isn’t sitting right about that?

Yes you voted alongside Strawbs but this is utterly meaningless. Strawbs was a vanillager so she had no way of knowing whether Kitten was a wolf. Wolves are actually fairly likely to spread their votes somewhat so you being with Strawbs could be a good hiding spot.
    What isn't sitting right for me is the looking for a wagon. Yes it could be clueless village BUT it might not be. Its why you're third on my list...could be wolfy but less likely than others IMO.

• Advertisement

Clarabel wrote: »
    In fairness, so was Necro!

huh?

Honest question for whoever said lynching me would help (bagggers and duffffers i think)... Does me flipping green give the village any useful info?

Honest question for whoever said lynching me would help (bagggers and duffffers i think)... Does me flipping green give the village any useful info?

Helps narrow the pool of wolves who would have wagoned on SM.

Helps narrow the pool of wolves who would have wagoned on SM.

Fair.

I believe there's at least one there.

Is it possible that there's none there though?

Could be. I think its unlikely though.

Yeah same. Ok, I guess I can't argue with your reasoning.

Who has been quiet but still contributed today. Who is our low lying wolf?

Duffers maybe? Dont think so unless he is bussing tusk.

Clara - possible

Whipper - possible

Kolido - could see that

Kitten - less quiet, but still quiet. Could see that.

Who has been quiet but still contributed today. Who is our low lying wolf?

Duffers maybe? Dont think so unless he is bussing tusk.

Clara - possible

Whipper - possible

Kolido - could see that

Kitten - less quiet, but still quiet. Could see that.

Don't be too sure about duffers, because I'm not a wolf.

Bare in mind EVERYONE you've called out except whippy has been on my radar.

Thats basically half the remaining alive players though.

Thats basically half the remaining alive players though.

All players I called out before lynch and munch though...

• Advertisement

Just keep it in mind, if you're saying duffers is less likely because he'll be bussing me (i'm not a wolf) then use that logic with me and the others...

Green&Red wrote: »
    Cheers, am already seated in a place called Hannas, nice sandwich and v nice coffee. Tried the Heron cafe first but they were out of bread. Two very hipster spots. Fermoy looks like a lovely town, I think I cycled through here once before, I’m impressive

How impressive are you? Are you always this mad about yourself?

Nice genie clara. Also, nice innocuous post to introduce yourself.

Just keep it in mind, if you're saying duffers is less likely because he'll be bussing me (i'm not a wolf) then use that logic with me and the others...

I think the point Baggly was making is that Duffers is going hard after you specifically, whereas you've mentioned a good few players. So even if you did flip red, it'd be hard to say who you were bussing.

I think the point Baggly was making is that Duffers is going hard after you specifically, whereas you've mentioned a good few players. So even if you did flip red, it'd be hard to say who you were bussing.

Fair enough. I'm not bussing anyone cos i'm a villager, but if i'm skewered, just remember who pushed and what their reasoning was.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

No disrespect intended, but i think the defensiveness is just GNRs style in response to scrutiny. Its hard to tell if its genuine or if he is leaning into it as a wolf, this time, though.

I think it is too but it hasn't been consistent. There's been a mix of defensiveness and reasonable posts. It reads a being too considered to me.

I'm not saying I'm 100% sure he is a wolf I am like 70-75% on him as wolf vs maybe 60% on my other suspects.
    I think it is just my style and I’m actually working on not sounding as defensive, I think it comes across as aggressive which I’m sure isn’t nice to play against, defo doesn’t do me any favours and completely isn’t intended. So if you have noticed a change in style it could be that.

At the moment Green&Red has my vote. It's not just the whole Trit thing...it's the defensiveness, and the evasion.

This is straight out of the Baggly school of wolf. Throw out something without any basis in fact, people read it and say oh green is being evasive,must be a wolf.

Can you give me examples of what I’ve evaded? Anyone can miss a question so if expect there to be at least two examples for it to be called evading. I missed you question earlier on Tusk but I feel I have a very comprehensive answer to the main part of your query on Strawbs and my ISO.
    You seem to have dismissed what I considered my best post of the thread as irrelevant. Maybe you should ask yourself why that is? I think it’s because it doesn’t fit ur narrative of me?

kitten_k wrote: »
    User Name Posts
    tusk 181
    quickbeam 143
    Green&Red 119
    Baggly 76
    Ectoplasm 68
    tritium 65
    Clarabel 62
    Strawberry Milkshake 49
    Whiplashy 44
    sullivlo 43
    duffman13 33
    kitten_k 27
    Kolido 19

Just looking at this, didn't realise Clarabel had so many posts, I can't remember he been so busy on thread.

If I'm about usually post a lot.

So far in think these people are not.wolf
    QB
    Tusk

May.wolf
    Whip
    Ecto - gut
    Baggly
    Duff

Needs.looking
    K
    Kk
    Sulli

I feel like this game I'm seeing a lot more 'personal narrative bias' than I have in others. Wonder why that is.

Green&Red wrote: »
    I think it is just my style and I’m actually working on not sounding as defensive, I think it comes across as aggressive which I’m sure isn’t nice to play against, defo doesn’t do me any favours and completely isn’t intended. So if you have noticed a change in style it could be that.

This is straight out of the Baggly school of wolf. Throw out something without any basis in fact, people read it and say oh green is being evasive,must be a wolf.

Can you give me examples of what I’ve evaded? Anyone can miss a question so if expect there to be at least two examples for it to be called evading. I missed you question earlier on Tusk but I feel I have a very comprehensive answer to the main part of your query on Strawbs and my ISO.
    You seem to have dismissed what I considered my best post of the thread as irrelevant. Maybe you should ask yourself why that is? I think it’s because it doesn’t fit ur narrative of me?

Fair enough on the posting style. It's reading as deliberate and you are saying it is deliberate. I can possibly buy that.

The fact that my main question earlier was about you being the last voter on Strawbs had to be asked twice is the main example but there have been others. I'm on phone so will give you quotes later.

As for your best post of the thread, which one are you talking about?

• Advertisement

You need to work on your posting in this game. You keep having to clarify everything after the fact. Can you see that?

It wasnt 'im on baggly but ill move off him when i pick which of the 3 people i suspect is most wolfie', it was 'ill move off baggly when i find someone else'.
    Baggly actually your tunneling on QB has me feeling more wolfy on you and less on QB.

I'm finding it harder to read logic into your posts cause it's just all shouty kill QB now.

The same thing with gNr your fight this morning has basically cleared him for me.
    When I am caught up I'll go back over your posts and reassess but any thoughts?

Advertisement