Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WereWolf: A 13 player Seer game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Start D2
    Seer 1 1
    Wolf 3 3
    Village 9 7

dead 2

Next up automated excel X V X to LYLO

Start D2
    Seer 1 1
    Wolf 3 3
    Village 9 7

dead 2

2 off topic question please

1. When doing an ISO on someone with MANY posts, I get to his post list through the usual manner bur can I search again for a particular word within that one person's posts in a particular thread?

2 Where I change the numbers of posts per page for mobile.....and web pls?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Clarabel wrote: »

1. When doing an ISO on someone with MANY posts, I get to his post list through the usual manner bur can I search again for a particular word within that one person's posts in a particular thread?

In desktop there's an advance search that you can use to search a specific poster and terms. Doubt it's on mobile tho.

Someone said to change posrt count you need to go to full site and settings then go back to mobile version

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

1. Used Advanced Search with username, forum and word

2. Edit Options, Thread Display Options

• Advertisement

tusk wrote: »
    Just realised I've never been munched...

Wehey!

Means you've never been seen as a threat to the wolves :P

Actually, if we're doing off topic questions, how do you do a quote within a quote? I know it's possible in the Responsive Site, but I'm not going down that well again!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Okay......what about your gut? Can you try put it in words?

It’s nothing specific. I know it’s not really fair because you can’t really defend yourself against pure gut reaction but that’s what it is.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Means you've never been seen as a threat to the wolves :P

Or that I'm such a mislynch opportunity that I'm more useful alive.

In silence you kept me alive because killing me wild have looked Dodge :P

Yeah, you were about 4 minutes away from munch till I switched to Skunk.

• Advertisement

You know what I feel like Clara is a wolf. I recommend we Lynch her. Voting now. Not changing votes. Thanks and goodnight

I’m onboard with that. I already said I’d most likely vote her. I haven’t put a vote in yet though.

Whiplashy wrote: »
    I’m onboard with that. I already said I’d most likely vote her. I haven’t put a vote in yet though.

My vote is there already.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Green&Red wrote: »
    I think it is just my style and I’m actually working on not sounding as defensive, I think it comes across as aggressive which I’m sure isn’t nice to play against, defo doesn’t do me any favours and completely isn’t intended. So if you have noticed a change in style it could be that.

This is straight out of the Baggly school of wolf. Throw out something without any basis in fact, people read it and say oh green is being evasive,must be a wolf.

Can you give me examples of what I’ve evaded? Anyone can miss a question so if expect there to be at least two examples for it to be called evading. I missed you question earlier on Tusk but I feel I have a very comprehensive answer to the main part of your query on Strawbs and my ISO.
    You seem to have dismissed what I considered my best post of the thread as irrelevant. Maybe you should ask yourself why that is? I think it’s because it doesn’t fit ur narrative of me?

Fair enough on the posting style. It's reading as deliberate and you are saying it is deliberate. I can possibly buy that.

The fact that my main question earlier was about you being the last voter on Strawbs had to be asked twice is the main example but there have been others. I'm on phone so will give you quotes later.

As for your best post of the thread, which one are you talking about?

In the same post you asked me about Strawbs and I explained exactly how I came to ISO her, a step by step account of how I got to her and how I considered other people by ISOing them

You laying breadcrumbs, Tusk, to explain away later why you've still not been munched?

It’s nothing specific. I know it’s not really fair because you can’t really defend yourself against pure gut reaction but that’s what it is.

Well if i'm honest, yeah! But also there is more to it. I believe in gut reads too; there's also a theory that says your gut is usually better than pretend expertise. I'll try did it up. BUT ALSO....we can learn to read our guts and really tune inti what it is that is screaming.

so for instance I am going with my gut on QB, but by looking at it I think it;s cause she is being more defensive, more erratic (that does not mean erratic), more shouty. Is this cause Baggly is playing and creating that reaction or is it cause I've not played village with her?

You laying breadcrumbs, Tusk, to explain away later why you've still not been munched?

Nope just popped into my head. Either I'm crap at this game. Or I'm great at it...

Well if i'm honest, yeah! But also there is more to it. I believe in gut reads too; there's also a theory that says your gut is usually better than pretend expertise. I'll try did it up. BUT ALSO....we can learn to read our guts and really tune inti what it is that is screaming.

so for instance I am going with my gut on QB, but by looking at it I think it;s cause she is being more defensive, more erratic (that does not mean erratic), more shouty. Is this cause Baggly is playing and creating that reaction or is it cause I've not played village with her?

Interesting. I'd love to learn about this because I can rarely figure out what exactly my gut is shouting.

Lemme know if u find it

You know what I feel like Clara is a wolf. I recommend we Lynch her. Voting now. Not changing votes. Thanks and goodnight
    Yeah I just noticed haha I can't keep track

tusk are you really starting a lynch bandwagon on another villager?

The genie appearance which you called for me to be lynched you admitted immediately was wrong.

WHY ? :confused::confused::confused:

Never mind I just remembered I stuck in a vote before my nap!

Never mind I just remembered I stuck in a vote before my nap!

you people and your naps, I'm jealous.

• Advertisement

The genie appearance which you called for me to be lynched you admitted immediately was wrong.

The genie wasn't why.

Yes you have. Admittedly not for long (thanks, Ecto!!!), but we played village together in Friends.

That’s something I must look into. It sounds interesting.

I’m sorry if I’m wrong but I think you’re a wolf

Yes you have. Admittedly not for long (thanks, Ecto!!!), but we played village together in Friends.

gone in the blink of an eye

I’m sorry if I’m wrong but I think you’re a wolf

You're wrong.

I can't argue against gut so I'm ignoring this now and I hope others see sense.

You're wrong.

I can't argue against gut so I'm ignoring this now and I hope others see sense.

Gimme your reads Clara pls

Clara D1 Clara D2 comments
    1. Kitten_K did do a genie
    2. Sullivlo didn’t read why is sulli stull null for you - maybe go read?
    3. whiplashy off limits wolf You thought this before she voted for you
    4. green&red Village Fighty defensive village
    5. ectoplasm put me on FFA with flimsy reason Careful not to go down the she votes for me so I bote for her route
    6. kolido hasn’t really posted still no idea Not really posting? Is he reading back or a wolf?
    7. tusk Jesus village
    8. duffman seems okay Village
    9. clarabel Butter couldn't melt didn’t post all day, what's that about? Making up the numbers now
    10. baggly hmmm, null Wolfy Is this V/V fighting with GnR and QB - but Bags is looking like the wolf here
    11. tritium dead
    12. Strawberry milkshake  dead
    13. quickbeam wolf village

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

sKeith wrote: »
    Day 1 is over.

Lynch results.

Votee|Voted by
    Strawberry Milkshake|tritium, sullivlo, Clarabel, tusk, Green&Red
    tusk|kitten_k, baggly, duffman13
    kitten_k|Strawberry Milkshake, Whiplashy
    quickbeam|kolido
    Clarabel|Ectoplasm
    Baggly|quickbeam

Strawberry Milkshake has been lynched. The were vanilla villager.

Night 1 commences.

No more posting until after munch results.

Thank you.

Ok so we know Strawbs was village, therefore wolves likely jumped on that little wagon which is one of GnR, Tusk, Clara and Sully. On that, then Sully voted first and GnR last, wolf on the wagon is a fairly safe assumption and Trits munch narrows the wagon. The later the vote the more sussy, Tusk second last after GnR!

We go on the assumption of Tusk being village then it's a bit more worrying as we then didn't have a wolf in danger and wolves could have been everywhere really. If and I know it's an if, Tusk is wolf then we get a lot of info, if Tusk was a wolf, there's a 2nd wolf on the SM wagon IMO

Sorry I've not been able to post a lot but I'm not posting for the sake of it and I'm a lot busier than expected this week :(

Advertisement