Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WereWolf: A 13 player Seer game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

duffman13 wrote: »
    Ok so we know Strawbs was village, therefore wolves likely jumped on that little wagon which is one of GnR, Tusk, Clara and Sully. On that, then Sully voted first and GnR last, wolf on the wagon is a fairly safe assumption and Trits munch narrows the wagon. The later the vote the more sussy, Tusk second last after GnR!

We go on the assumption of Tusk being village then it's a bit more worrying as we then didn't have a wolf in danger and wolves could have been everywhere really. If and I know it's an if, Tusk is wolf then we get a lot of info, if Tusk was a wolf, there's a 2nd wolf on the SM wagon IMO

Sorry I've not been able to post a lot but I'm not posting for the sake of it and I'm a lot busier than expected this week :(

Declared bandwagon order was
    tusk, clara, whiplashy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

duffman13 wrote: »

We go on the assumption of Tusk being village then it's a bit more worrying as we then didn't have a wolf in danger and wolves could have been everywhere really. (

This is exactly what I was saying yesterday re a race. If wolves knew me and strawbs were main targets then they can vote anywhere and a race only reduced their decision making for themselves.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Am voting Sully, pending an answer to my question of why she voted for Strawbs over her FFA which included GnR and who was in the race.

Clarabel wrote: »
    Clara D1 Clara D2 comments
    1. Kitten_K did do a genie
    2. Sullivlo didn’t read why is sulli stull null for you - maybe go read?
    3. whiplashy off limits wolf You thought this before she voted for you
    4. green&red Village Fighty defensive village
    5. ectoplasm put me on FFA with flimsy reason Careful not to go down the she votes for me so I bote for her route
    6. kolido hasn’t really posted still no idea Not really posting? Is he reading back or a wolf?
    7. tusk Jesus village
    8. duffman seems okay Village
    9. clarabel Butter couldn't melt didn’t post all day, what's that about? Making up the numbers now
    10. baggly hmmm, null Wolfy Is this V/V fighting with GnR and QB - but Bags is looking like the wolf here
    11. tritium dead
    12. Strawberry milkshake  dead
    13. quickbeam wolf village

Table is all mucked up on mobile. Will try check on desktop soon. Thanks for posting

Anyone with me on Sully?

• Advertisement

Don't want to get accused of trying to start a 13-minute-to-lynch CFD again, so lots of time today.

GnR, you ISOed Sully and liked her. Thoughts since then?

quickbeam wrote: »
    Anyone with me on Sully?

If I do an ISO on Sully, with a wolf lean, convince everyone, will you do my expenses?

* this is really going to bite me in the arse when I have finished doing my ISO which I have already started.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Clara D1 Clara D2 comments
    1. Kitten_K did do a genie
    2. Sullivlo didn’t read why is sulli stull null for you - maybe go read?
    3. whiplashy off limits wolf You thought this before she voted for you
    4. green&red Village Fighty defensive village
    5. ectoplasm put me on FFA with flimsy reason Careful not to go down the she votes for me so I bote for her route
    6. kolido hasn’t really posted still no idea Not really posting? Is he reading back or a wolf?
    7. tusk Jesus village
    8. duffman seems okay Village
    9. clarabel Butter couldn't melt didn’t post all day, what's that about? Making up the numbers now
    10. baggly hmmm, null Wolfy Is this V/V fighting with GnR and QB - but Bags is looking like the wolf here
    11. tritium dead
    12. Strawberry milkshake  dead
    13. quickbeam wolf village

Have moved away from you today as more wolfy candidates about. Day 1 is always flimsy.

Curious about what you mean by wolf village on QB? Is it just that table is mad on mobile?

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Have moved away from you today as more wolfy candidates about. Day 1 is always flimsy.

Curious about what you mean by wolf village on QB? Is it just that table is mad on mobile?

I was wolf for QB on D1 today I am leaning village on her. Mainly cause of the fights between herself and Baggly

• Advertisement

Anyone with me on Sully?

Honestly not seeing it but that may be influenced by the fact that I think the wolves voted late and last on SM and I can't see all of them on her wagon. As far as I know Trit said fairly late that he was voting SM but from vote lists he appears first, which was part of why I found lynch and votes so screwy.

I need my laptop to do proper digging but I'm not going to get home until a lot later than I planned.
    Sorry, am kind of useless at the moment.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Honestly not seeing it but that may be influenced by the fact that I think the wolves voted late and last on SM and I can't see all of them on her wagon. As far as I know Trit said fairly late that he was voting SM but from vote lists he appears first, which was part of why I found lynch and votes so screwy.

I need my laptop to do proper digging but I'm not going to get home until a lot later than I planned.
    Sorry, am kind of useless at the moment.

The suspicion is that she said she voted away from her FFA to vote for somebody in the race, when she could have done both by voting GnR.

She also may not have voted last, but she was last to declare her approval of GnR's ISO, with Clara and Tusk doing so first (and Whippy who didn't vote in the end). Trit was the only other one to not comment on GnR's ISO, but we know he's village.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

What is it about Sulli you are seeing QB?

At the moment I am going Clara but haven’t voted yet

kitten_k wrote: »

can you tell me why you going with me/?

Summarised above you. Original question to her posed here. Could change my mind depending on her answer to this of course.

And for the record I will once again say I didn’t Genie yesterday- I was reading the thread and preparing a post, just happened to coincide with SM posting about me

For someone who has posted a lot it feels like you have not really been on thread and you are just skirting along

Summarised above you. Original question to her posed here. Could change my mind depending on her answer to this of course.

Yea just seen that after I posted

Yea just seen that after I posted

Also weak FFA posted here.

For someone who has posted a lot it feels like you have not really been on thread and you are just skirting along

Sighs, yeah I dunno what to say on this either.

Again I'll say it, I'll take one for the team tonight but can we at least discuss what a green flip will get you?
    Or a red flip - like who will it clear/find?

I'm wondering if there is a more valuable green/red flip

• Advertisement

I'm interested in this too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Are wedoing an ffa tonight? Mine will probably be he same as yesterday.

Kolido wrote: »

For the benefit of those on mobile that is who?

Have you caught up on thread?

I'v relocated to the countryside for a week. There are actual real life wolves here.

I see I see. Mind giving a full reads list?

I'v relocated to the countryside for a week. There are actual real life wolves here.

Are they named kolido?

Can you give a full reads list pls

Lazy!!
    Sorry just getting a catch up now.

#FFA1

Tusk
    Qb
    Baggly
    Tusk for changing his ffa, I think its quite a weak reason, but also for his early post wondering why he never gets to be wolf.

Qb and baggly are being rather reserved. Could be just rl or I could be on to something.

Ever answer me on this?? You still believe it?? If not then why would I be on today's FFA again?
    Wut???

I'm third highest poster!! I'm not being reserved.

tusk wrote: »
    I see I see. Mind giving a full reads list?

Not at the moment, am out and about, will see when I get home

• Advertisement

tusk wrote: »
    Are they named kolido?

Havent seen one yet but will be sure to ask if I do

Advertisement