Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WereWolf: A 13 player Seer game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

tusk wrote: »
    Can you give a full reads list pls

You must be joking, I cant even remember who is playing. Perhaps tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Changing vote to kitten.

Kolido wrote: »
    You must be joking, I cant even remember who is playing. Perhaps tomorrow.

Why is that a joke?

If you're not playing or even paying attention to who's in the game why not sub yourself out for someone who will contribute....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Changing vote to kitten.

Lol I misread your reads list post and thought it was for me!

You voting me coz I won’t give one

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Pre lynch
    Too quiet. I'm changing to kitten

Too quiet, you thought a wolf wasn't on the line cause it was quiet, you were the most active on thread IMO
    I don't find it chaotic at all
    replying to GnR saying you felt the thread wasn't chaotic
    There is no chaos. ???
    Literally just moved my vote because there had been silence. If we were about to Lynch a wolf is expect more volume

Again reiterating the silence point but you were vocal, you could be the wolf volume you speak about
    That would be a bad move
    I don't like the reasoning here. If we Lynch strawbs and she flips green it doesn't mean I'm bad. It just means we both had similar thoughts with our voting pattern...

I've only moved my vote once btw.
    You clarifying why people shouldn't vote for you
    But looking like I'll have to move it back to strawbs to save myself

You then switch to Strawbs to self preserve. Fair enough as "you know your good"
    This is exactly what I was saying yesterday re a race. If wolves knew me and strawbs were main targets then they can vote anywhere and a race only reduced their decision making for themselves.

It's a fair point you make here, if you flip good, then wolves could be outlier votes but you know what I think already so not gonna reiterate it

• Advertisement

duffman13 wrote: »
    Pre lynch

Too quiet, you thought a wolf wasn't on the line cause it was quiet, you were the most active on thread IMO

replying to GnR saying you felt the thread wasn't chaotic

Again reiterating the silence point but you were vocal, you could be the wolf volume you speak about

You clarifying why people shouldn't vote for you

You then switch to Strawbs to self preserve. Fair enough as "you know your good"

It's a fair point you make here, if you flip good, then wolves could be outlier votes but you know what I think already so not gonna reiterate it

You're so deep in the tunnel right now it's comical

kitten_k wrote: »
    Lol I misread your reads list post and thought it was for me!

You voting me coz I won’t give one

What your mean?

I have my reasons

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Changing vote to kitten.

Why

What your mean?

I have my reasons

****in say your reasons, you were doing this yesterday and your at again today, you might say I'm in a tunnel and I possibly am but your thoughts without rationalisation are wolfy

Why is that a joke?

If you're not playing or even paying attention to who's in the game why not sub yourself out for someone who will contribute....

Im kidding dude.

• Advertisement

duffman13 wrote: »
    ****in say your reasons, you were doing this yesterday and your at again today, you might say I'm in a tunnel and I possibly am but your thoughts without rationalisation are wolfy

Lol. I was prepared to vote kitten Yesterday. She was top of my list. Clara's scared me today so I voted for her. Her posting allayed my fears so I went back to kitten, your wolf buddy

Ffa 2

Kitten
    Kolido
    Duff
    Clara

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Kolido wrote: »
    Im kidding dude.

You ignoring me Kol?

I'm out now for the eve. Vote is on kitten. Enjoy the madness.

Hopefully see you on the flip.

Good luck village

ISO Sulli

Few things that strike me:

- Mentions a number of times that GnR has done an ISO and cleared them. Self clearing? - wolf
    (quotes below)
    - mentions tusk flipping a bit
    (no quotes) - neutral
    - organised and complied FFA - this is not IMO considered a village action - neutral
    - absent - seems real - neatral
    - looks to be doing bits of wolf hunting on d0/1 but admits that before first day is just "nothingingness"

So kinda neutral with a feel for wolf based only on calling out the village ISO twice

sullivlo wrote: »
    Folks - apologies for my absence today. I'm marking exams and have a strict deadline to adhere to. I only got the go-ahead to mark yesterday afternoon so it's been a mad dash.

I'm around (sporadically) until about 4. I'll hopefully be back on in the lead up to the lynch.

RIP to strawbs. It was the ISO that convinced me to vote for her.

I voted outside of my FFA because I voted with the results as compiled.

My current suspicions would lie with:
    Kitten
    Baggly
    Duffman

Based on nothing more than a gut feeling.

I'm happy to answer any questions. I know I've had an armchair ride, but someone ISO'd me yesterday and got village vibes so that could be why.
    giphy.gif

Duffman had me on his ffa. Green and red ISO'd me and said I'm villagery.

quickbeam wrote: »
    You ignoring me Kol?

Sorry I missed it. You're right, that was a lazy ffa. I need to read more. Have everyone done ffas tonight, I cant see many?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I probably won’t be on again before lynch results, so incase I don’t make it to tomorrow I feel like we need to focus more on duff and kolido. Both totally coasting. Let’s not give furballs a place to hide. My vote tonight is still on Clara and won’t be moving unless I get back on and see something extremely compelling.

Whiplashy wrote: »
    I probably won’t be on again before lynch results, so incase I don’t make it to tomorrow I feel like we need to focus more on duff and kolido. Both totally coasting. Let’s not give furballs a place to hide. My vote tonight is still on Clara and won’t be moving unless I get back on and see something extremely compelling.

Hilariously enough, I'm just in the middle of reading through your posts, your very fence sitty and offer very little of your own thoughts therefore accusing someone else of coasting is rather ironic

#FFA2 for the record:

Sully - suspicious of her voting outside her FFA, when she could have voted within her FFA and still within those who were racing, and also had weak FFA reasons.

Kolido - being lazy, weak FFA reasons yesterday

Duffman - no reason really springs to mind, but others playing seem more villagery atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

#FFA2 for the record:

Sully - suspicious of her voting outside her FFA, when she could have voted within her FFA and still within those who were racing, and also had weak FFA reasons.

Kolido - being lazy, weak FFA reasons yesterday

Duffman - no reason really springs to mind, but others playing seem more villagery atm.
    I voted for Strawbs, who wasn't on my FFA but who I considered to be more wolfy based on the ISO of her yesterday afternoon.

• Advertisement

Reads list:

quickbeam - Villager, Strawbs said so, and it's true
    Ecto - like her play
    Tusk - don't think a wolf would play like that
    Clarabel - vague doubt about her, like her admitting on-thread that she's a wolf and then saying it was a joke, but I think more likely than not that's just her sense of humour. Her "Necro" thing would indicate to me that she does have a bit of a weird sense of humour, so parked for now
    Whippy - I think Trit *probably* guessed right here, and was munched for it.
    GnR - a few suspicious vibes, can be defensive, but has allayed them for the most part
    Kitten - weak FFAs yesterday, ISO'd Whippy and came to different conclusion to others, highlighted Whippy's non-clear status.
    Baggly - pedantic, needler, annoying, but probably not a wolf
    Duffman - can't quite get a grasp on him, was quite vocal about Trit's role claim.
    Kolido - lazy, gave spurious reasons (IMO) to including me in his FFA and ultimately voting for me.
    Sully - weird voting, very helpful (providing player list, compiling FFAs), weak FFAs

Reads list:

Whippy - I think Trit *probably* guessed right here, and was munched for it.

guessed right village or wolf?
    Village and therefore they thought he might actually be the seer?

I voted for Strawbs, who wasn't on my FFA but who I considered to be more wolfy based on the ISO of her yesterday afternoon.

That's different to what you said here though?

Clarabel wrote: »
    guessed right village or wolf?
    Village and therefore they thought he might actually be the seer?

Village. Hence not being toward the wolfy end of my list. Wolves probably knew it was a stab in the dark, but also couldn't take the chance to keep him alive.

Whiplashy wrote: »

Whips you've a nonsense gut read on me but want something extermemly compleling to move? That makes little to no sense at all

Village. Hence not being toward the wolfy end of my list. Wolves probably knew it was a stab in the dark, but also couldn't take the chance to keep him alive.

But if Whip was a wolf would they not have to munch Trit anyways to confirm Whip as a villager? I can see that happening?

It's all too quiet? Anyone know who's in the running to be lynched?

I think me and Kitten?

Clarabel wrote: »
    But if Whip was a wolf would they not have to munch Trit anyways to confirm Whip as a villager? I can see that happening?

That was the whole discussion earlier that Kitten brought up, I added to. Then Sully brought up and Tusk thought was the best thing since sliced bread :)

Yeah, I can see that happening too. It's a possibility alright.

Whippy's a wolf, they now know Trit is full of sh!t. Do they:

a) not munch him, have people get suspect of him, and end up lynching him, use the munch in the hope of trying to find the real seer?
    or b) munch him, waste a chance at getting the real seer this time, but have Whippy cleared, on the presumption that we wouldn't think they'd ever do this.

Or Whippy's not a wolf, they think Trit probably is full of sh!t but can't be sure, so munch him to be sure.

I obviously can't know for sure. I just suspect, as I said in my reads that Trit *probably* guess right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

That's different to what you said here though?
    It's exactly what I said there!

Advertisement