Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WereWolf: A 13 player Seer game

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Clarabel wrote: »
    I think me and Kitten?

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

quickbeam wrote: »
    :(

I don't think either of us are wolves

Then again it could just be cause it's a lovely summers day?

sullivlo wrote: »
    It's exactly what I said there!

Okay, let me be clear, because today has shown that sometimes I am not.

Earlier you wrote: "I voted outside of my FFA because I voted with the results as compiled."

And later you wrote: "I voted for Strawbs, who wasn't on my FFA but who I considered to be more wolfy based on the ISO of her yesterday afternoon."

The first statement makes it sound like none of your FFA list made the race, so you voted outside it. I'm the only one banging on about this, so I could be misunderstanding you here, hence looking for clarification. Is that not what you said? Or, you "voted with the results as compiled" - you went outside your FFA because Strawbs topped the FFAs?

But either way of interpreting that statement, is very different from saying that it was the ISO which convinced you to change.

First statement: FFA list convinced you
    Second statement: ISO convinced you

These are hardly "exactly" the same. IMO they're not even close?

I don't think either of us are wolves

Then again it could just be cause it's a lovely summers day?

I don't think either of you are either. Kitten a more likely candidate than you though, maybe? Are you voting Kitten for self preservation?

I don't think either of you are either. Kitten a more likely candidate than you though, maybe? Are you voting Kitten for self preservation?

I'm not sure, I'm happy to go down to save the seer but the problem is I don't think you learn anything by me flipping green.

So in that case maybe I should

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

kitten_k wrote: »
    Not at the moment, am out and about, will see when I get home

Ha, ha I laughed at this one.

Kitten has about five posts, one her first ISO and the other giving the two fingers to Tusk and the game. "f**k you, I'm out having fun, lynch me, don't lynch me, I don't give a f**k"
    We should either all be on Kitten or no one on Kitten cause that is some ballsy play if she is a wolf, I take my hat off to her

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Earlier you wrote: "I voted outside of my FFA because I voted with the results as compiled."

And later you wrote: "I voted for Strawbs, who wasn't on my FFA but who I considered to be more wolfy based on the ISO of her yesterday afternoon."

The first statement makes it sound like none of your FFA list made the race, so you voted outside it. I'm the only one banging on about this, so I could be misunderstanding you here, hence looking for clarification. Is that not what you said? Or, you "voted with the results as compiled" - you went outside your FFA because Strawbs topped the FFAs?

But either way of interpreting that statement, is very different from saying that it was the ISO which convinced you to change.

I also said:
    "RIP to strawbs. It was the ISO that convinced me to vote for her.

I voted outside of my FFA because I voted with the results as compiled."

Which is what I said earlier too.

Just on this, Sully my reading is that you're saying you voted for Strawbs (outside of your FFA) because she was in the running in the FFA compilation?

Cause she wasn't as far as I recall?

Green&Red wrote: »
    Just on this, Sully my reading is that you're saying you voted for Strawbs (outside of your FFA) because she was in the running in the FFA compilation?

Cause she wasn't as far as I recall?

That's actually true. I'd assumed she was, until I looked back.

sullivlo wrote: »
    Vote on number of votes votes by
    tritium 2 duffman, clara
    Green&Red 4 sully, trit, duffman, qb
    quickbeam 4 gnr, kolido, baggly, whiplashy
    tusk 8 strawbs, ecto, gnr, kolido, clara, kitten, baggly, whiplashy
    Clarabel 4 ecto, tusk, kitten, whiplashy
    sullivlo 1 duffman
    Strawberry Milkshake 2 tusk, gnr
    duffman13 2 strawbs, ecto
    Baggly 3 tusk, kolido, qb
    Ectoplasm 2 clara, kitten
    kitten_k 3 sully, strawbs, qb
    Kolido 2 sully, tritium
    Whiplashy 0

Reordered by number, Strawbs was actually way down:

Vote on number of votes votes by
    tusk 8 strawbs, ecto, gnr, kolido, clara, kitten, baggly, whiplashy
    Green&Red 4 sully, trit, duffman, qb
    quickbeam 4 gnr, kolido, baggly, whiplashy
    Clarabel 4 ecto, tusk, kitten, whiplashy
    Baggly 3 tusk, kolido, qb
    kitten_k 3 sully, strawbs, qb
    tritium 2 duffman, clara
    Strawberry Milkshake 2 tusk, gnr
    duffman13 2 strawbs, ecto
    Ectoplasm 2 clara, kitten
    Kolido 2 sully, tritium
    sullivlo 1 duffman
    Whiplashy 0

• Advertisement

Even if a few people could *pretend* to join me on Sully, just to see if there'd be ruckus?

:confused:

Is tusk our wolf? I actually think there was a lot more noise last night when we were on him?

Even if a few people could *pretend* to join me on Sully, just to see if there'd be ruckus?

:confused:

Well my ISO is on Sully, if I don't self preserve I'll be voting there.

I don't even expect you to do my expenses.

Sulli

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Is tusk our wolf? I actually think there was a lot more noise last night when we were on him?

I think I've only pointed that out a few times :D

Have I missed what he's done today that's made him go from being FFAd 8 times to being ignored really?

duffman13 wrote: »
    I think I've only pointed that out a few times :D

Have I missed what he's done today that's made him go from being FFAd 8 times to being ignored really?

I wasn't around today much either, lots tonight. I'm not sure he has contributed anything either beyond more flip flopping

I'm still sticking with Sulli

Heres my #FFA2

Ecto
    Baggly
    Tusk

Ecto and Baggly for a similar offence, they are clever players, you have to dissect each post they make cause they are mixing truth with lies and innuendo all the time.

Ecto first, accuses me of evasion, I called her out on it, I admitted I missed a question but that I had returned when pressed with what I thought was a satisfactory answer. She promised to return with further examples of my evasiveness, surprise, surprise they haven't arrived. I called her out on taking what I say to fit her narrative and she never responded. Top of my list
    Ectoplasm wrote: »
    At the moment Green&Red has my vote. It's not just the whole Trit thing...it's the defensiveness, and the evasion.

Baggly for something similar, accuses me of going after him yesterday, I didnt, not once, in fact as I went as far as to ISO and put him in the neutral pile. But Baggly is a master at just slipping things like this in, it is a superb skill. Whenever I do get to be a wolf I will do my best to do it, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
    Baggly wrote: »
    Its as simple as this: I know im village, so the people pushing after me based on....what?......are pushing for a mislynch. Ill be proven right if lynched, and ye 3 (GNR, Tusk, QB) will have questions to answer because im not seeing people lay out why they suss me.

Its also coincidental those same people are ones i have accused of being wolfy first. Very defensive people here in this game.

Tusk is all over the shop, yesterday he ISO'd about 10 times, today he's accusing have the population. At worst its wolfie, at best its a distraction. Concentrate, focus. No matter who is turned up red he will be able to say I told you so, you should listen to me

I'm heading out for a run shortly, should be back just in time for voting

I'm heading out for a run shortly, should be back just in time for voting

where's your vote?

GnR, before you go, if you can, can you point me in the direction of your first FFA. I can't find it. Or if somebody else has them handy. I'm trying to put something together that requires a timeline of FFAs.

• Advertisement

Too damn quiet!!

Gonna switch to Kolido if he doesn't come back with something meaningful before 10pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Ecto first, accuses me of evasion, I called her out on it, I admitted I missed a question but that I had returned when pressed with what I thought was a satisfactory answer. She promised to return with further examples of my evasiveness, surprise, surprise they haven't arrived. I called her out on taking what I say to fit her narrative and she never responded. Top of my list

Sorry GnR, I haven't been home to it but I stand by it. This is a very flaky as a reason to vote for me...I think you might be a wolf therefore you are accusing me. You've added nothing of substance, it's basically she thinks I'm a wolf.

Too damn quiet!!

Gonna switch to Kolido if he doesn't come back with something meaningful before 10pm.

Yeah. There is no way a wolf is on the line. Now compare this to last night. We definitely had at least one in danger. This is ACTUALLY quiet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

I've stepped back to let things flow organically and look what happens. I won't be posting again tonight.

Hope to chat to you in the morning. Good luck

Let's go for Tusk? I don't think he's a wolf, but he's the most likely candidate for the wolves protecting their team last night?

How accurate is the "currently active"?

Let's go for Tusk? I don't think he's a wolf, but he's the most likely candidate for the wolves protecting their team last night?

i'll go there

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

CFD. I'm up for that. Happy to switch.

He's on my FFA but not my strongest candidate. Also don't like that he doesn't seem to be around to fight it but really don't like the silence either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

I'm around. Watching.

Advertisement