Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WereWolf: A 13 player Seer game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

duffman13 wrote: »
    I've pointed it out already, you tried to go with the little play of claiming seer in the hope of people seeing it as a village move. You over egged it and are not the seer. Wolf

Its a strange play as wolf though too, unless theres no autopriest, then its a smart wolf play, we chase around while they munch into the village.

OR and this could be whats going on - hes looking for a counter claim, wolves would love a trade like that, wolf for seer.

The more I think about it there more that makes sense.
    No autopriest mentioned, they have the day to claim seer and try to lure out the real seer.

If that is the case my advice to the real seer would be stay quiet yet, we'll get round to lynching Trit at some stage once we have more info

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Clarabel wrote: »
    Why you wanna be wolf?

I'd be terrified, and be caught in about 3 posts I reckon.

I just want something interesting to go instead of losing my marbles trying to find wolves. Even a **** power would be nice

Green&Red wrote: »
    As in as Whippy said at some stage we'll have to lynch Trit if hes left alive and then Whippy. Without an autopriest this move has really screwed us IMO

If Trit wasn’t the real seer would he really say one of his team was village straight off the bat. The real seer would peek Whippy and come out and tell us. Not only would a wolf Trit be caught but he would be hanging another teammate too.

If anything, whippy is the closest we have to clear by a long shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

As in as Whippy said at some stage we'll have to lynch Trit if hes left alive and then Whippy. Without an autopriest this move has really screwed us IMO

And without autopriest what would that answer my wolf?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

@green

The wolves know the villagers so in a roundabout way the wolves are seers too.

Which is the post for requesting other n0 reveals?

It's odd, I think it's trying to draw a munch. I'll leave it at that. I wouldn't be wasting a lynch to find out out him or whippy just yet.

• Advertisement

If Trit wasn’t the real seer would he really say one of his team was village straight off the bat. The real seer would peek Whippy and come out and tell us. Not only would a wolf Trit be caught but he would be hanging another teammate too.

Possibly, or thats what they'd think we'd think!

This is what I mean, I dont see any scenario where this is a help to the village by Trit, the wolves have most of the info and we're scratching around not knowing who or what to believe

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Its a strange play as wolf though too, unless theres no autopriest, then its a smart wolf play, we chase around while they munch into the village.

OR and this could be whats going on - hes looking for a counter claim, wolves would love a trade like that, wolf for seer.

No autopriest mentioned, they have the day to claim seer and try to lure out the real seer.

If that is the case my advice to the real seer would be stay quiet yet, we'll get round to lynching Trit at some stage once we have more info

If seer was in danger tonight, then come out! If seer is not in danger tonight, stay quiet, get a 2nd villager or wolf and role reveal pre munch if necessary. Seer would get one more peek then tomorrow night before being munched, an early reveal would make sense in that scenario in my opinion.

Losing the seer versus reducing the chances of finding a wolf from 3/13 v 3/11 is not really worth the trade IMO.

Clarabel wrote: »
    Which is the post for requesting other n0 reveals?

It's odd, I think it's trying to draw a munch. I'll leave it at that. I wouldn't be wasting a lynch to find out out him or whippy just yet.

Agreed on that, we'll have more info after the first lynch and munch

If seer was in danger tonight, then come out! If seer is not in danger tonight, stay quiet, get a 2nd villager or wolf and role reveal pre munch if necessary. Seer would get one more peek then tomorrow night before being munched, an early reveal would make sense in that scenario in my opinion.

Losing the seer versus reducing the chances of finding a wolf from 3/13 v 3/11 is not really worth the trade IMO.

Do you think Trit is trying to lure out the seer?
    Like we get this random stuff in every game and we just dismiss it as someone acting crazy. What if its a strategy?

Whippy is nothing really to be considered in all this, I'd agree, ballsy play clearing a wolf off the bat but select a random villager and say they are village isn't exactly a taxing play either

• Advertisement

tusk wrote: »
    I just want something interesting to go instead of losing my marbles trying to find wolves. Even a **** power would be nice

I think it's very clear now to me it's the losing my marbles bit I am addicted to! The dogs, the photos of dogs are addictive

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

tritium wrote: »
    Lynch 9 v3
    Munch 8v3
    Lynch 7 v 3
    Munch 6 v3
    Lynch 5 v 3
    Munch 4 v 3

Lyle at that stage for 3 v 3

So I think starting with a lynch means we have 3 mislynches before lull. First one is a zero info lynch though so tricky

Am I right?

3 wolves + 10 villagers = 13 players.

I'm assuming we're starting on a munch, so after one munch and one mislynch it's 3 W + 8 V.
    Munch and second mislynch it's 3 W + 6 V
    Munch and third mislynch it's 3 W + 4 V

Game over as next action is a munch to reach parity.

Am I right?

Do you think Trit is trying to lure out the seer?
    Like we get this random stuff in every game and we just dismiss it as someone acting crazy. What if its a strategy?

At this point, I'm not sure! The real seer isn't going to reveal, I mean it's a foolish move! Trits doubled down on the seer reveal which makes me more think he's a wolf who threw a post in looking for village credit

Whippy is nothing really to be considered in all this, I'd agree, ballsy play clearing a wolf off the bat but select a random villager and say they are village isn't exactly a taxing play either

Agreed there too, its unfair to have her lumped in on all this

@strawbs I'd agree that she probably is the closest to a LC at the moment

Trits full of ****e, wolf trying to earn village cred, way to blatant to be a seer and nowhere near subtle enough to draw a kill!

Certainly not now everyone's drawn attention to it!!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

quickbeam wrote: »
    3 wolves + 10 villagers = 13 players.

I'm assuming we're starting on a munch, so after one munch and one mislynch it's 3 W + 8 V.
    Munch and second mislynch it's 3 W + 6 V
    Munch and third mislynch it's 3 W + 4 V

Game over as next action is a munch to reach parity.

Am I right?

We're starting with a lynch.

I've pointed it out already, you tried to go with the little play of claiming seer in the hope of people seeing it as a village move. You over egged it and are not the seer. Wolf

You still haven’t explained anything the wolf strategy here

If I’m a wolf then seer is out there and can peek me. How does this play help the wolves since it would guarantee a wolf dies?

Strawbs, this is a compliment but I can't trust you. You always make sense even when you're a wolf!

Is the suggestion here that the wolf says I'm the seer, gives us a villager (whippy), the real seer counters. So they got the seer in exchange for a wolf (trit)? I'm not buying that.

And without autopriest what would that answer my wolf?

With autopriest I presume if you're telling the truth the wolves munch you first and we find out if you're seer

But I already admitted I want the seers out

All 13 of them

My fellow seer

#EmbraceYourDestiny

#AmISpartacus

• Advertisement

At this point, I'm not sure! The real seer isn't going to reveal, I mean it's a foolish move! Trits doubled down on the seer reveal which makes me more think he's a wolf who threw a post in looking for village credit

Is there an scenario where the wolves have asked in their BR about the autopriest and gone from there?

I don't buy that hes the seer, hes either trying to bring a munch onto himself or hes a wolf

Well, apart from your own N0 peek obviously

My fellow seer

#AmISpartacus

She really isn't!

With autopriest I presume if you're telling the truth the wolves munch you first and we find out if you're seer

Or not

Might depend on whippy too

But he’s my n0 clear

#AmISpartacus

sKeith wrote: »
    All questions to me sKeith via PM.

Anyone actually think to actually ask our mod if we get an auto-priest? Instead of, like, speculating?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Ok. I'm the seer lads

sullivlo wrote: »
    We're starting with a lynch.

Oh are we? I see that in the OP. Was that always there? Whoops.

But I already admitted I want the seers out

All 13 of them

My fellow seer

#EmbraceYourDestiny

#AmISpartacus
    My pills didn't arrive in my PM, I'm just not at one with the universe!

So Trit are you now claiming you're a seer the same as the other 12 are seers?

This is such nonsense, we're wasting our time on this

• Advertisement

tusk wrote: »
    Ok. I'm the seer lads

Will people stop being the seer the five f**king minutes!

Advertisement