Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WereWolf: A 13 player Seer game

Options
1515253545557»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

sKeith wrote: »
    All back rooms should be open. If anybody needs a link, shout and i'm pm you a link.

Are we on COP or the other one? If it’s the other one I need a link please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Thanks for the game Keithy.

Honestly feel bad for my limited input. First 2 days I couldnt get a look in but tried my best after that.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Thanks for the game skeith.

I’m gutted though :(

Me too. I put my heart and soul in to finding those wolves :(

Well done guys. It was the clever voting that done it.

Thanks sKeith!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Well played wolves ye will see in the backroom that double up on Baggly outfoxed me as well, nicely done.

I was stuck in a tunnel on poor old Whippy from day 1 :( I was suspicious of kitten but couldn't see the two of them teamed so I discounted kitten and figured the votes were pointing at poor duffers :/

Enjoyed reading that when I could, not too hectic so I could catch up fairly easily :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Yay, go team wolf! Good work outta the two of ye, there was no way we were losing after my munch, ye had it sewn up

• Advertisement

Thanks SK

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Keith, just reading your planning room.

Interesting about Seer Hunt Clear.

But is that ALWAYS the case? So say Whippy was part of the wolf team* Wolves could add up the pros and cons of hitting an unknown in the hope of getting the real seer, or hitting an NRV in order to Seer Hunt Clear one of their players?

There is no reason that they would always choose the former?

Also, love your lynch form. If it's as easy as you say then it should be used in all games, if you're prepared to share it.

* I'm still not convinced she's not :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Thanks to all the player for beta testing the voting software.
    If you are interested in using it for a game you are running let me know and i'll run you through the modding side of the tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Yeah thanks for the game sk. I enjoyed it!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

sKeith wrote:
    Thanks to all the player for beta testing the voting software. If you are interested in using it for a game you are running let me know and i'll run you through the modding side of the tool.

Yes please.

• Advertisement

@Baggly I didn’t really understand how you reckoned I slipped on N1 with my prepared post?

I did think I slipped though just before that. You quoted me as saying I’d be “interested” in seeing how Trit flipped. I actually said I’d be “delighted” to see how he flipped. I spent the day waiting for someone to read it and correct you

I think in the context the meaning is around about the same. Its an odd thing to say about someone who might have been seer, whether delighted or interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Green&Red wrote: »
    @Baggly I didn’t really understand how you reckoned I slipped on N1 with my prepared post?

I did think I slipped though just before that. You quoted me as saying I’d be “interested” in seeing how Trit flipped. I actually said I’d be “delighted” to see how he flipped. I spent the day waiting for someone to read it and correct you

From the way your phrased the post, the reader was left with the impression that you knew trit would be flipping in the morning.

V.S. others still worrying he may be a wolf, and wolves can't munch their own.

Your posts didn't seem to consider trit being a wolf, even if you meant it to come off that way.

kitten_k wrote: »
    Thanks for the game sKeith

@Strawberry - you were right for once!

Godammit Kitten!

Well done guys. Thanks Keith

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Woah. I've just logged on to vote. Hit me with the details pls

duffman13 wrote: »
    Kitten and Kolido

I knew it. I ****ing knew it. I was stuck between k and kk and was it k or kk. I never thought both

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Clarabel wrote: »
    I knew it. I ****ing knew it. I was stuck between k and kk and was it k or kk. I never thought both

Always trust your gut Clara it's nearly always right!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

tusk wrote: »
    Always trust your gut Clara it's nearly always right!!!!!

My guts broken!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Whiplashy wrote: »
    My guts broken!

My gut is overactive

quickbeam wrote: »
    Me too. I put my heart and soul in to finding those wolves :(

Well done guys. It was the clever voting that done it.

Thanks sKeith!

Yes you did!

I'm still sneaking reads

• Advertisement

duffman13 wrote: »
    Whippy gets my vote, 100%

No K. No get K

Clarabel wrote: »

GnR is so hard to read back - you are so aggressive dude! Get some anger management classes

Sorry Clara!!
    I promise I'm not angry in real life!

If you would like to nominate anything from this game for an award, please do so here: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=110351719#post110351719

Advertisement