Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WereWolf: A 13 player Seer game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

tritium wrote: »
    So change their minds

My fellow deer

#ArmyofSpartacus
    Remember the Christmas game when everyone was a reindeer!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Clarabel wrote: »
    I think there's a wolf in strawbs or qb. (but you know meta bias)

Well you can cut that out right now! :P

sullivlo wrote: »
    Remember the Christmas game when everyone was a reindeer!

I didn't get to be a reindeer. I do remember the Christmas game very well though :(

2 to go. I hope my 10,000th post will be a thing of wonder!!!

I can’t see how many posts I have.

• Advertisement

I can’t see how many posts I have.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

quickbeam wrote: »
    Well you can cut that out right now! :P

Look at least I own it.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Your post counts are tiny. Ive been wasting my life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Voting changed to google forms

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=110584368#post110584368

I'm abandoning the trial voting for today.

All votes will need to be resubmitted in google forms.

Use same password.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I know exactly what’s going on here.....You’re all mad!

Trit if you read the OP wrong and you really are the seer who’s made a terrible play, make sure you tell us who you peek tonight before you get munched in the morning. (Pleas God let us have autopriest)

I’d love to know how people are actually picking someone to vote for. Chaos favors wolf’s which means half you you are probably wolf’s and skeith lied in the OP!

• Advertisement

So this change of subject makes me think K is either a wolf or not a wolf :D

But seriously, why has K been picked and no reasons given?

So this change of subject makes me think K is either a wolf or not a wolf :D

But seriously, why has K been picked and no reasons given?

Kitten K or Kolido K?

sKeith wrote: »
    Voting changed to google forms

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=110584368#post110584368

I'm abandoning the trial voting for today.

All votes will need to be resubmitted in google forms.

Use same password.

Would you mind pretty please putting that in the OP

Kitten K or Kolido K?

Good point. K Kolido. I'll try remember to call him Kol

I’m afraid that if I stray from my habit of a lifetime that it will be that one time that I was right. So I’m voting kitten. Gonna go through her posts to see if there are any reasons I can add.

We have to have autopriest. How could we not? No priest role in OP, no secrets mentioned in OP - only way there is no autopriest is if we arent finding out the deads identities, which isnt a simple game with simple rules.

Stop talking about autopriest.

When asked if we had autopriest, Keith said "It's an open game"

When I rephrased and asked if we would learn the role of the dead he said "Of course, I'm not a monster"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

n0 clear on whiplashy

Can't believe the seer outed themselves so early! I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that you either made a mistake or are trying to protect the real seer. Would be a suicide play by a wolf IMO. This will be self resolving as the wolves will kill you to make sure, if anyone votes you tonight they really need to be looked at closely.
    Whiplashy wrote: »
    I prefer the idea of no wolf’s and we all lynch each other for no reason :D

That actually happened on night we were playing WW at the FG Beers - Necro gave us all village cards!
    Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Ok. I ran the different scenarios ie Trit as village /seer / wolf and reckon it depends on auto-priest. If we have one we find out tonight. If we do, then I think Trits strategy is pro village. If not then it's just causing chaos and he will be lynched. Given that scenario I can't see a wolf doing it?

I can't see a wolf doing it but I also don't see how it is pro village? It ha given the wolves two clear villagers to munch! If he had held on a few days we could have had a nice core and it would have given us a better chance of identifying the wolves.
    If Trit wasn’t the real seer would he really say one of his team was village straight off the bat. The real seer would peek Whippy and come out and tell us. Not only would a wolf Trit be caught but he would be hanging another teammate too.

If anything, whippy is the closest we have to clear by a long shot.

I don't think Trit is a wolf. If he is the real seer then Whip is clear but with a target on her back. If Trit is trying to protect the real seer then nobody knows what Whip is.
    duffman13 wrote: »
    At this point, I'm not sure! The real seer isn't going to reveal, I mean it's a foolish move! Trits doubled down on the seer reveal which makes me more think he's a wolf who threw a post in looking for village credit

If Trit is lying I don't think the real seer would be foolish enough to counter claim this early.

Good point. K Kolido. I'll try remember to call him Kol

Or KK for me and just K for him?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Whiplashy wrote: »
    I know exactly what’s going on here.....You’re all mad!

Trit if you read the OP wrong and you really are the seer who’s made a terrible play, make sure you tell us who you peek tonight before you get munched in the morning. (Pleas God let us have autopriest)

I’d love to know how people are actually picking someone to vote for. Chaos favors wolf’s which means half you you are probably wolf’s and skeith lied in the OP!

Nah, chaos favors whoever has the most information. Wolves start out knowing more but the game is basically a race of information versus numbers to see who can close their gap quickest.

#ChaosIsALadder
    #ArmyOfSpartacus

• Advertisement

I’m afraid that if I stray from my habit of a lifetime that it will be that one time that I was right. So I’m voting kitten. Gonna go through her posts to see if there are any reasons I can add.

Considering I only had one post when you wrote that then you are not going to find much :cool:

I was wondering how long before you accused me :D

kitten_k wrote: »
    Lol QB.

Didn’t expect this game to start so quick!
    Can't believe the seer outed themselves so early! I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that you either made a mistake or are trying to protect the real seer. Would be a suicide play by a wolf IMO. This will be self resolving as the wolves will kill you to make sure, if anyone votes you tonight they really need to be looked at closely.

That actually happened on night we were playing WW at the FG Beers - Necro gave us all village cards!

I can't see a wolf doing it but I also don't see how it is pro village? It ha given the wolves two clear villagers to munch! If he had held on a few days we could have had a nice core and it would have given us a better chance of identifying the wolves.

I don't think Trit is a wolf. If he is the real seer then Whip is clear but with a target on her back. If Trit is trying to protect the real seer then nobody knows what Whip is.

If Trit is lying I don't think the real seer would be foolish enough to counter claim this early.

GENIE ALERT!!!!

GENIE ALERT!!!!

Or maybe I was just catching up on thread before I posted. Nice try :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Yes, but more importantly my fellow seer...

...who was your n0?

#IReallyAmSpartacusYouKnow

Yes, but more importantly my fellow seer...

...who was your n0?

#IReallyAmSpartacusYouKnow

Myself of course

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Baggly wrote: »
    We have to have autopriest. How could we not? No priest role in OP, no secrets mentioned in OP - only way there is no autopriest is if we arent finding out the deads identities, which isnt a simple game with simple rules.

Stop talking about autopriest.

Ok, it was me talking about autopriests, I've never played a vanilla before but if you say theres always one then fair enough

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

tusk wrote: »
    Hey dudes. Why am I always a villager? Is this some cruel joke everyone's in on?

This had me wondering, then throwing shade on everyone. You've just made the list.

Has everyone posted so far?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Green&Red wrote: »
    Ok, it was me talking about autopriests, I've never played a vanilla before but if you say theres always one then fair enough

Hold on, you played silence of the wolf game, that was pretty much vanilla.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Kolido wrote: »
    Hold on, you played silence of the wolf game, that was pretty much vanilla.

Ya if it wasn't called vanilla then thats it for me
    Plus even if it was last week I wouldn't remember if there was an autopriest or not, in fact I only figured out what an autopriest was when there was no autopriest

Advertisement