Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WereWolf: A 13 player Seer game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

sullivlo wrote: »
    When asked if we had autopriest, Keith said "It's an open game"

When I rephrased and asked if we would learn the role of the dead he said "Of course, I'm not a monster"
    Green&Red wrote: »
    Ok, it was me talking about autopriests, I've never played a vanilla before but if you say theres always one then fair enough
    Ya if it wasn't called vanilla then thats it for me
    Plus even if it was last week I wouldn't remember if there was an autopriest or not, in fact I only figured out what an autopriest was when there was no autopriest

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Baggly wrote: »
    Has everyone posted so far?

Yes, all 13 with five players in single digits, including you, which I find suspicious, I'd expect more involvement from you?
    Or is this how you roll?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Just RL busy. I was on a site for work up until about 11, and am off for an interview shortly! I dont go all out on posting every game tbh. Ive been a wolf and been top poster and ive been NRV and top poster. The opposite is true too - quiet wolf and quiet NRV.

How i roll is largely post whatever pops into my head whenever i can post.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Yes, all 13 with five players in single digits, including you, which I find suspicious, I'd expect more involvement from you?
    Or is this how you roll?

I’m guilty of single digit post count but I’m out at the moment and just doing my best not to fall too far behind on what’s going on. I’ll be on plenty later on.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Has everyone posted so far?

I think so

13 seers and skeith in the posters list. My fellow seers are very shy about giving their n0 though

Name Posts
    tritium 38
    Green&Red 37
    quickbeam 25
    tusk 25
    Clarabel 18
    sullivlo 14
    Strawberry Milkshake 14
    duffman13 10
    Baggly 8
    Ectoplasm 7
    kitten_k 6
    Kolido 5
    Whiplashy 3
    sKeith 2

#ISeeDeadPeople
    #WhoDoYouSee

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I have revoted using new method. Same choice.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

10000-Clusters-GIF1.gif

I probably could have made better use of this post!

I'm not sure what you're trying to infer here Sully but I asked about autopriest long before you mentioned it
    Ok now you’re just being strange which makes me think you’re trying to draw a munch but if there’s no autopriest then that just leaves us with a complete headf**k over Whippy

I hear ya tusk, I was wolf in a speed game, thats it, I'm just thinking of it as delayed gratification for all these games hunting wolves

Anyway, the thing that stands out for me is no mention of an auto-priest? Which sounds super dangerous for the village.

Would it be an idea to come up with a strategy for the seer? Its going to be a tough one to call, obviously they'll try and lead the village but that runs the risk of making themselves obvious to the wolves.

At what point do they just flat out come out and say they're the seer?
    (And before you jump down my throat and accuse me of being a wolf I'm not suggesting they should!!, calm the f**k down)
    But we'll say they peek a wolf last nite or tonite, IMO that wouldn't be enough to reveal themselves, we've no BG.
    But if we'd already lynched a wolf then you'd be getting closer to it being worthwhile to reveal. Or if they had two wolves after four days, there again you're probably moving towards a reveal.

Anyway, I said I'd start the conversation, I think this would be worthwhile to come back to every day, work through some scenarios and give our thoughts. For every three of us theres one of them so we have time to work together
    Plus even if it was last week I wouldn't remember if there was an autopriest or not, in fact I only figured out what an autopriest was when there was no autopriest

Your 1st post of the game talking about auto priest doesn’t tally with the second post I quoted. Or am I misreading the second post?

Kolido wrote: »
    Hold on, you played silence of the wolf game, that was pretty much vanilla.

Lame!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

How are we getting on friends?

Any more accusations to shout?

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »
    Lame!

I'm not getting drawn into this nonsense, I didn't know if there'd be an autopriest or not, I questioned it. So now you'll try and make that look like I'm a wolf FFS

If you want to vote for me then do but do it for a better reason than I wasn't sure whether we had an autopriest or not

Your 1st post of the game talking about auto priest doesn’t tally with the second post I quoted. Or am I misreading the second post?

No, they're both unsure of whether there is an autopriest or not?

What's more concerning gnr is how defensive you are being.

I'm not getting drawn into this nonsense, I didn't know if there'd be an autopriest or not, I questioned it. So now you'll try and make that look like I'm a wolf FFS

If you want to vote for me then do but do it for a better reason than I wasn't sure whether we had an autopriest or not

Asking if there's AutoPriest is grand.

Not checking with game mod as suggested in OP is weird.

Claiming not to know vanilla when you played SofW is lame.

Being defensive is worrying.

Can I just say Trit, I’m liking this Spartacus version of you. Making me chuckle.

Can I also say - Tusk is my wolf of the day.

tritium wrote: »
    #ISeeDeadPeople

Hard Priest claim? :P

What's more concerning gnr is how defensive you are being.

Of course I'm being defensive, QB, Trit and Strawbs have been generally accusing me all morning, some subtle, some not so subtle and then you get others like you who are reading it and going ya G&R does look wolfy

And then I'm dead

The end

So yes I'm defensive, its exactly the same play as the last game where Strawbs tunneled me only that time she had a gun and could shoot be when trying to get me lynched failed

And how did being defensive help you? We all need to stand our ground and put our case forward. Getting defensive rarely helps.

Well I just checked back on the silence of the wolves game, and yes it was vanilla BUT it specifically stated there was an auto-priest

I'm not sure what you're trying to infer here Sully but I asked about autopriest long before you mentioned it

Not trying to infer anything. I was just highlighting the fact that I sought and received clarification from skeith. And because the discussion regarding the presence of autopriest was still ongoing, I decided to re-post my post in case you hadn't seen it.

• Advertisement

Does anybody want to just admit they're a wolf?

Of course I'm being defensive, QB, Trit and Strawbs have been generally accusing me all morning, some subtle, some not so subtle and then you get others like you who are reading it and going ya G&R does look wolfy

And then I'm dead

The end

So yes I'm defensive, its exactly the same play as the last game where Strawbs tunneled me only that time she had a gun and could shoot be when trying to get me lynched failed
    giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I think we should move on from the auto-priest talk, its getting us nowhere. Sulli has gotten us the clarification we needed - thanks. We need to put a plan in place for today - are we doing FFA's, declaring votes etc?

A bit unusual starting on a lynch as we have no player to review to see if they were munch because they were on to anything so will probably end up a huge mess if we don't try to plan something.

kitten_k wrote: »
    I think we should move on from the auto-priest talk, its getting us nowhere. Sulli has gotten us the clarification we needed - thanks. We need to put a plan in place for today - are we doing FFA's, declaring votes etc?

A bit unusual starting on a lynch as we have no player to review to see if they were munch because they were on to anything so will probably end up a huge mess if we don't try to plan something.
    Despite my hesitance, I think lynch 1 should avoid trit and whip - not because I believe that trit is the seer, but that it's our best shot currently.

I suggest an FFA. I will compile them at 5pm.

With nothing to go on beyond my gut:

FFA1:
    Green&Red - simply because of his reactions
    Kitten - the genie appearance made me lol
    Kolido - I need a 3rd. Low poster. Mainly fluff.

This is, obviously, subject to change and I'm just trying to get the ball rolling.

kitten_k wrote: »

Despite my hesitance, I think lynch 1 should avoid trit and whip - not because I believe that trit is the seer, but that it's our best shot currently.

I agree with you on this

Ffa 1

Kolido
    Strawbs
    Baggly

FFA1:

This is, obviously, subject to change and I'm just trying to get the ball rolling.
    I do not agree with you on this.

I always find the reaction argument funny, if you react you're too defensive so you must be a wolf.
    If you don’t react you’re ignoring it so you must be a wolf.

If people think you’re a wolf they’ll see it in whatever you post.

Guaranteed QB and Strawbs will have me in their FFA too for something similar.
    It’s hard to argue against

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Agree - if he is telling the truth we won't want to be lynching our seer on D1!

FFA1:

I answered SM on this, I was actually catching up (didn't expect so many posts this morning) and just happened to post the same time as her.

I'll post an FFA after lunch.

• Advertisement

Don't forget I'm also the seer

Advertisement