Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Four Weddings and a Funeral - Hulu Original (**Spoilers**)

• 01-07-2019 11:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭

Maya, the young communications director for a New York senatorial campaign, receives a wedding invitation from her college schoolmate now living in London. She leaves her professional and personal life behind, in favor of traveling to England and reconnecting with old friends and ends up in the midst of their personal crises. Relationships are forged and broken, political scandals exposed, London social life lampooned, love affairs ignited and doused, and of course there are four weddings… and a funeral

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

That looks good! Mindy Kaling is a great writer so I have high hopes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,970 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

*bARF*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Hulu have dropped the first 4 episodes today and it will air weekly from now on.

Nathalie Emmanuel is gorgeous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,290 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Hulu have dropped the first 4 episodes today and it will air weekly from now on.

Nathalie Emmanuel is gorgeous.

She has done well since Hollyoaks

I've watched the first three episodes and I am enjoying it I must say.

• Advertisement

Watched the 4th episode and I'm a total sap for Richard Curtis stories and Mindy Kaling has done a great job keeping the spirit of the film and alive in this.

Should also say I enjoyed Andie MacDowell guest spot in episode 3.

Episode 5 was great.

Laura Whitmore had a cameo in it playing herself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

I watched up to the end of episode 4 and thought that was the season ending. It seems a bit un necessary - actors are fine (though too many americans!) but nothing so far makes it memorable. Some good funny scenes in it.

Finished it today and I loved but I am a total sap for Richard Curtis stories.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,290 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

It starts Monday night on E4

• Advertisement
Advertisement