Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wiring connectors question.

Options
  • 01-07-2019 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hi Everyone. I was wondering what you'd call these plastic wiring connectors and where I might find them. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Look.like crimped spade Male and female connections, Amazon will have them. Make sure you've the right size,

Wont gave the big plastic bit on them, keep them

• Registered Users Posts: 5,381 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

killer007 wrote: »
    Hi Everyone. I was wondering what you'd call these plastic wiring connectors and where I might find them. Thanks

Most car shops will have push on spade connectors, but you need to make sure you crimp them properly. You have one that is slightly burnt, i would probably clean up both sides of the connector, also tighten the connector down also, with a quick squeeze of the pliers, before re-inserting it.

Advertisement