Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tenants Moving Out

Options
  • 02-07-2019 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

HI
    I am a landlord and my tenants are moving out. They said they will contact Electric Ireland with their meter reading today. I don't want the electricity cut off before I find new tenants as I'll have some DIY work to do first. How do I get the account transferred back to my name.

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 20 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Glenn

Hi KarenD19,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We would advise you to contact our Customer Care on 1850 372 372 or on 01 8529534. You will need the MPRN (Meter Point Reference Number) and meter reading if the tenants haven't given their reading yet. If you are signing up with Direct Debit, we would also require your IBAN. You will then be registered for the supply. 

If you'd like your property to be automatically transferred into your name each time a tenant moves out in future, click https://www.electricireland.ie/residential/online-services/landlords-letting-agents-transfer-account and complete the form.

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Kind regards,
    Glenn

Advertisement