Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 Online Details incorrect

Options
  • 02-07-2019 11:30am
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,499 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there,
    I have a few queries in relation to my online 365 account.

Firstly, i can never login when using "the last 4 digits of my contact number". Ive no idea what contact number is saved. I raised this a few years ago and updated my details. I have also ensured all my details are correct online (I receive confirmation texts), but I cannot use this number to login.

Seperatley, when I login in, it displays the accounts of 3 credit cards on my main page. I only ever had 1 credit card, and that was over 10 years ago (and was cancelled accordingly).

How do I get the above rectified?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

antodeco wrote: »
    Hi there,
    I have a few queries in relation to my online 365 account.

Firstly, i can never login when using "the last 4 digits of my contact number". Ive no idea what contact number is saved. I raised this a few years ago and updated my details. I have also ensured all my details are correct online (I receive confirmation texts), but I cannot use this number to login.

Seperatley, when I login in, it displays the accounts of 3 credit cards on my main page. I only ever had 1 credit card, and that was over 10 years ago (and was cancelled accordingly).

How do I get the above rectified?

Thanks

Hi antodeco,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us.

To update your mobile number so that the login accepts the last 4 digits of your number you need to raise this via the 'ask a question' facility in the service desk tab of your 365 online account. State your correct mobile number and that you want that number to be used as the security question logging in.  

To remove any credit card accounts from your 365 online profile please raise a separate 'ask a question' stating which accounts you want removed and an advisor will action this for you.

I hope this information helps.

Many Thanks.

John

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,499 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Thanks John

The mobile number is correct. It's the "login" contact number that doesn't seem to be correct

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Antodeco,

Thanks for checking back in with us.

The mobile number we have on file for you may be correct but your log-in details may have have an older/incorrect number.

To update this, please log into www.365online.com and select the Service Desk on the left. Then use the "Ask a Question" facility to send us a message with your current mobile number. An advisor will be happy to amend your log in details to match the correct last 4 digits.

I hope this information helps and if you have any further queries please let us know.

Many thanks,
    Kat

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,499 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Thanks Kat. Submitted as per the above!

Advertisement