Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Removed as shareholder without my knowledge?

Options
  • 02-07-2019 1:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

Hi,

.... I have no real involvement in the business .........I had 20 out of 100 shares (2014). A couple of years later I am registered in the accounts (B1 annual return which I acquired through CRO) as 10 out of 100 (submitted 2017 for 2016). As of the last submission the next year (submitted 2018 for 2017) I am not mentioned at all, and all shares are redistributed.

.......... Now I previously probably would have relinquished these share if asked, b..........These people continue to try and affect my life negatively, despite myself trying to avoid and run away from them! I am wondering is this another act of this, and if so one I might actually be able to stand my ground on for once!

Thanks for any input

Is the company worth anything? If you are avoiding them and running away from them, why bother if the co is valueless? Were there cash calls? Were there AGMs/EGMs? There is a body of law that covers 'oppression of a minority shareholder'. If you want to proceed you need legal advice on this, not a few words from randomers on Boards.

Advertisement