Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA League Two 2019/20 Signup Thread

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 ClockEnd1886

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭cdev

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

The next 2 in line have been pmed with a deadline of 7:10pm tomorrow evening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭The Megaphone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

Only seen PM now. Joined but was after deadline. If still a space, fair enough. If not, i'll try qualifying league.

Only seen PM now. Joined but was after deadline. If still a space, fair enough. If not, i'll try qualifying league.

You'll have to try the qualifying league, sorry.

One out of two people signed up so the next in line has been pmed.

Ok, rant time. The person who failed to signup in the last set of pms was online a few times over the last 24 hours and I noticed him in the FSA forum as well but each to their own I guess.

I did say when I took over from CSF that if anyone doesn't want to be involved could they let me know before the season started.

I've had a good few people not sign up even though they have been online which means this signup process has dragged on far longer than it should have.

I'm doing this in my own spare time because I love this forum and this community but if people are taking the proverbial piss with it then I don't think it's worth my time in future.

I will do this for as long as I see that there is a desire from the FSA community.

So if people do not wish to take part for the upcoming season can they just let me know in May or June next year which will mean this process can be completed much quicker in future.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,058 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

One out of two people signed up so the next in line has been pmed.

Ok, rant time. The person who failed to signup in the last set of pms was online a few times over the last 24 hours and I noticed him in the FSA forum as well but each to their own I guess.

I did say when I took over from CSF that if anyone doesn't want to be involved could they let me know before the season started.

I've had a good few people not sign up even though they have been online which means this signup process has dragged on far longer than it should have.

I'm doing this in my own spare time because I love this forum and this community but if people are taking the proverbial piss with it then I don't think it's worth my time in future.

I will do this for as long as I see that there is a desire from the FSA community.

So if people do not wish to take part for the upcoming season can they just let me know in May or June next year which will mean this process can be completed much quicker in future.

ill happily take the last spot seeing as i went down last year tied for joint 17th :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

ill happily take the last spot seeing as i went down last year tied for joint 17th

Join the queue !

ill happily take the last spot seeing as i went down last year tied for joint 17th :D

Unfortunately those relegated from League Two have to go back to the Qualifying League for the next season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Unfortunately those relegated from League Two have to go back to the Qualifying League for the next season.

Qualifying league is going to be full of big time regulars bring it on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

SWEET I MADE IT.

TEAM ID 266353

Great, all the FSA leagues are now full. I will get the FSA Qualifying League started now and post the details in due course.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

I have to say I'm very disappointed with this.

You gave me a 24 hr deadline over a bank holiday weekend to join.

This is the second time I have qualified for entry to League 2 and my spot was given away.

The first time was 2 years ago and it was very clear that I was going to get one of the spots.

I pm'ed you for the code but you wouldn't give it to me and then I went on holidays for a week to a place with crap connection.

I appreciate the thankless work that goes into creating the leagues and administering them but seriously. 24 hours over the last bank holiday of the summer ?

my team code was 72306 by the way.

I’m not trying to be awkward here or anything but it’s literally a 3 minute process to sign up.

All you needed to do was log into Boards, click the pm I sent you, logged into FPL, entered the code for the league and then hop back into Boards and post your team ID in this thread.

If you couldn’t spare 3 minutes during a Bank Holiday weekend when you should have been fully aware you were one of the first in line to be promoted then I’m sorry but the blame lies with you man.

What happened two years ago I’m not going to comment on since I wasn’t in charge then, CSF was.

I’m also disappointed in you for just going ahead and entering the league anyway even though you have clearly missed the deadline.

I now have to go to the extra trouble of getting in touch with the league admin to remove you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

I’m not trying to be awkward here or anything but it’s literally a 3 minute process to sign up.

All you needed to do was log into Boards, click the pm I sent you, logged into FPL, entered the code for the league and then hop back into Boards and post your team ID in this thread.

If you couldn’t spare 3 minutes during a Bank Holiday weekend when you should have been fully aware you were one of the first in line to be promoted then I’m sorry but the blame lies with you man.

What happened two years ago I’m not going to comment on since I wasn’t in charge then, CSF was.

I’m also disappointed in you for just going ahead and entering the league anyway even though you have clearly missed the deadline.

I now have to go to the extra trouble of getting in touch with the league admin to remove you.

Sorry, I guess I thought you'd put in place a reasonable time frame. My mistake.

3 minutes to sign up - What does that have to do with the price of eggs in Scandinavia ?

You gave me a time frame of 24 hours during a bank holiday. A BH where I wasn't online. A time where most individuals aren't online or are online sporadically.

Was it too much to hope that this would be factored into things ?

You seem to think that I should have been waiting with baited breath for you to activate your 24 hour countdown window.

Sorry my man, that come across as sheer arrogance and sheer ignorance.

Particularly when that 24 Hour Countdown is placed in context. The context being a 38 game season where I worked hard to get enough points to join the league. Again. (My apologies, I thought it was you who had been in charge 2 years ago also)

As a comparison people rejoining the league were given a MONTH. Now it could be argued that this was too much, but no one could argue that it was too little.

The first thing I did this morning on seeing the PM was join, only to discover afterwards the utterly ridiculous and inconsiderate time frame you employed.

I've now left the league with its 21 participants and I wish them all the best and hope they each have a very successful season.

Scorpion Sting I hope you take this feedback on board for next season if you're involved in it again.

Advertisement