Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Sushi delivery

Options
  • 02-07-2019 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

Looking for best place thet delivers sushi in the area. Quality and price wise. (and if you get any of their selection boxes, which one!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭Former Former

LorelaiG wrote: »
    Looking for best place thet delivers sushi in the area. Quality and price wise. (and if you get any of their selection boxes, which one!)

Pretty short list I'd say. Umi Sushi in Coolmine Industrial Estate is decent and good value, I've always collected rather than had delivery though.

There's also Musashi over in the centre. I haven't been there yet but the branch in the city is great. No idea if they do delivery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭GRACKEA

Tani in Phibsboro if they'll deliver that far. I've had it in Finglas so you might get lucky. I recommend any of the gyoza and their rainbow roll. Also some of the best wasabi I've come across as it seems a bit more authentic or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭PhoenixParker

Do Musashi deliver?
    Their website suggests they do via deliveroo.
    They’re open in Blanch and they do good sushi.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭LaLa2004

We used Umi Sushi and collected from them. The food was fine. We had bento boxes. I can't bring myself to go back due to the amount of packaging waste we generated that night, however. ��

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

If they deliver Musashi is amazing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LorelaiG

Thanks all I ordered from Umi, it was nice, good price. Tuna could have been fresher but I wasn't expecting finest quality tbh. Will try Musashi the next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

Taro noodle & sushi bar in Ongar could be another option.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

DoozerT6 wrote: »

Are they still good? I ask since they're in the same building as the Thai that got a closure order in November.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

TheChrisD wrote: »
    Are they still good? I ask since they're in the same building as the Thai that got a closure order in November.

I believe the kitchens are separate - they are two separate businesses afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

DoozerT6 wrote: »

Musahsi is fantastic. Ate in the restaurant a week or so ago. Loved it. They do delivery.

But Taro is still my go to for delivery. Amazing sushi.They do lovely ramen too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭fisherking

Yes Taro is great. Nice for sit in too!
    Musahsi is fantastic. Ate in the restaurant a week or so ago. Loved it. They do delivery.

But Taro is still my go to for delivery. Amazing sushi.They do lovely ramen too.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Dublin Mum

We love Taro too. Huge variety and great value (and it's completely separate to the horrible takeaway next door).
    Taro's bento boxes are great value too and even cheaper at lunchtime. You can eat in too and it's BYOB.

Advertisement