Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will Britain ever just piss off and get on with Brexit? -mod warning in OP (21/12)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

If its going to be bad for the Uk then its going to be just as bad for the 26 Counties .

I can’t see the Eu letting this happen to its pet:eek:

I hope the Eu is not willing to sacrifice its pet to pretend the Eu Emperor is fully dressed .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

No it's not!!!:rolleyes:
    How many times does this need to be repeated? :confused:
    They were fifth.
    Then in an act of complete stupidity, held a vote to leave the largest trading bloc in the world, then spent three years arguing internally while the world looked on bemused. During that period they fell to seventh. Give it a bit more time and they'll most likely fall further!

5th :rolleyes:

https://www.focus-economics.com/blog/the-largest-economies-in-the-world

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

blinding wrote: »
    If its going to be bad for the Uk then its going to be just as bad for the 26 Counties .

I hope the Eu is not willing to sacrifice its pet to pretend the Eu Emperor is fully dressed .

The UK is much more important to the European economy than Ireland.
    Size matters!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

Blueshoe wrote: »
    Size matters!!

The UK is leaving though. Ireland isn’t. Eu have no interest in the uk economy after they leave
    Did you miss that part?

• Registered Users Posts: 69,257 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Size matters!!

The UK thinks it is 'more important'. That's an entirely different thing. They have found out that they are not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,650 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Temporary release . He must have a sun bed where they have him stashed . He was blinking in the daylight !

He had that untanned area around the eyes . Anyway so long as he is preparing for the photo shoots :eek:

Jesus Christ man, do you have any idea how utterly stupid your posts make you look?

The UK is leaving though. Ireland isn’t. Eu have no interest in the uk economy after they leave
    Did you miss that part?
    The 26 County economy is hardly big bucks to the Eu Emperors:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,584 ✭✭✭Working class heroes

Size matters!!

The European economy is more important to the Europeans that the GB economy. Size matters.

Racism is now hiding behind the cloak of Community activism.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,223 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I’m honestly not sure your old enough to be posting on the internet unsupervised. You just keep saying the same stuff over and over and your basic understanding of simple concepts seems to be poor. School is back this week is that not where your supposed to be?

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Pablo Escobar

If its going to be bad for the Uk then its going to be just as bad for the 26 Counties.

If you decide to blow you're own head of in my presence, I may suffer PTSD, blood spatter, even a stray bullet or shard might strike me. But I sure as hell am not as likely to be "just as bad" as you.

• Advertisement

The European economy is more important to the Europeans that the GB economy. Size matters.
    Merkel has more than enough on her plate at the moment = AFD etc .

Italy = Salving and he is not very fond of the Eu .

Spain = More political turmoil and possible elections

That Eu is looking very Naked these days :eek:

If you decide to blow you're own head of in my presence, I may suffer PTSD, blood spatter, even a stray bullet or shard might strike me. But I sure as hell am not as likely to be "just as bad" as you.
    The Brits usually have a few for Paddy / Biddy Land especially when Paddy / Biddy Land thinks it can threaten Britain .

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

The Brits usually have a few for Paddy / Biddy Land especially when Paddy / Biddy Land thinks it can threaten Britain .

There's a word for persistent posting like this. It just escapes me right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,223 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Probably best not to go down this rabbit hole. Economies an be ranked in many different ways depending on metrics used. The recession after brexit will knock them down a few pegs though.

There's a word for persistent posting like this. It just escapes me right now.
    Truth .

• Registered Users Posts: 41,081 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Leave the Eu , won the referendum = Bye bye Eu .

Its surprising that for the sake of 26 Counties the Eu does not want to come up with a deal acceptable to Boris Johnson's government .

Are you ignoring the fragile peace process in the 6 counties?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Truth .

Close. It also starts with 'tr'. Just won't come to mind.

Is Leo going to big up the Dissos like Haughey and others did with the Arms carry-on in 1970 ?:eek:

Did you miss that part?

They won't leave without a deal. The EU desperately wants a deal but can't be seen to bend.

Instant drop in Eu GDP of 18% once the UK leaves. That's a lot of money. A deal is needed.

I didn't miss anything Princess

The Eu don’t seem that concerned with it . If they were they would come up with a deal acceptable to Boris Johnson’s government .

• Advertisement

Is Leo going to big up the Dissos like Haughey and others did with the Arms carry-on in 1970 ?:eek:

Leo does what he is told

Leo does what he is told
    Hopefully the Eu does not tell Leo to tool up the Dissos:eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,694 ✭✭✭✭maccored

The Eu don’t seem that concerned with it . If they were they would come up with a deal acceptable to Boris Johnson’s government .

Why? Surely its up to Boris Johnson’s government come up with something acceptable ... they are the ones wanting to head on

Hopefully the Eu does not tell Leo to tool up the Dissos:eek::eek:

That will have to wait until he gets the chance. He has a nail appointment at 1

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,985 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Leo does what he is told

Proof?

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

They won't leave without a deal. The EU desperately wants a deal but can't be seen to bend.

Instant drop in Eu GDP of 18% once the UK leaves. That's a lot of money. A deal is needed.

I didn't miss anything Princess

Link?

maccored wrote: »
    Why? Surely its up to Boris Johnson’s government come up with something acceptable ... they are the ones wanting to head on
    The Eu will of course want a deal that will be good for the 26 Counties . It would never sacrifice the 26 Counties to prove the Eu is dressed in the Finest Garb .:eek::eek:

Proof?
    Leo:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 69,257 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

That will have to wait until he gets the chance. He has a nail appointment at 1

So in an effort to 'win' the debate here we have two posters continually doing the juvenile taunting stuff.

Excellent argument guys.

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement