Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will Britain ever just piss off and get on with Brexit? -mod warning in OP (21/12)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

storker wrote: »
    I've lived and worked with English people and never had any problems with them but their standard of education was shocking, particularly about their own country. I remember the referendum campaign and the true impact of leaving only really started to rear its head afterwards, with the Brixteers in denial about it to this day.

Most British voters did not know what they were voting for, and this is underlined by a complete failure in two years to even define what Brexit means. We're still waiting. Knew what they were voting for? Don't make me laugh. Great jingoism, sh1t analysis, and if you imagine your insults make your nonsense more persuasive, then you're an even bigger fool that your posts already make you appear to be.
    Irish people elect FFG/ Lab . They are in no position to lecture other nationalities on who or what they vote for . Morons ( Irish morons that is ) thinking they are smart does not make them smart .

• Registered Users Posts: 69,184 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

blinding wrote: »
    Eu-Phile Anti Democratic MPs that fraudulently got themselves elected .

Respect Democracy and the Freedom that comes with it .

There are as many Euro-Skeptic MP's who cannot agree a way to Leave.

You are running out of rope on this theory...it's blinding'ly obvious.

Leave campaign that broke the law. Democracy?
    Remain Lied Plenty but of course the Eu-Phile Establishment are not concerned by those lies .

Silly question...it's the evil jackbooted EU. No wait, it's the "traitors" in the house of commons. Actually...it's lizard people...yep, definitely lizard people...or aliens...
    Is Eu-Philia having a detrimental affect on your brain ?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Remain Lied Plenty but of course the Eu-Phile Establishment are not concerned by those lies .

Are you capable of actually answering a post? Or are you just in permanent whataboutery mode?

How is the vote democratic and legitimate if both sides lied (and one side actually broke the law)

Again, oh defender of democracy, who voted for Farage as party leader?

• Advertisement

There are as many Euro-Skeptic MP's who cannot agree a way to Leave.

You are running out of rope on this theory...it's blinding'ly obvious.
    Conservative and Labour MPs that fraudulently got themselves elected are stopping Brexit .

Its no surprise to British people that Eu-Phile MPs stole their seats . There is something about eu-Philes and not Respecting Democracy that is Par for the Course !

Are you capable of actually answering a post? Or are you just in permanent whataboutery mode?

How is the vote democratic and legitimate if both sides lied (and one side actually broke the law)

Again, oh defender of democracy, who voted for Farage as party leader?
    Irish people who vote over and over for FFg / Lab are in no position to lecture other people on their Vote .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,679 ✭✭✭storker

Irish people elect FFG/ Lab . They are in no position to lecture other nationalities on who or what they vote for . Morons ( Irish morons that is ) thinking they are smart does not make them smart .

All nationalities tend to be dissatisfied with their politicians, except where they don't have a choice, and Ireland isn't unusual in that regard. When Irish people vote in a referendum, however, they are much better informed about the issue, and the question itself is much more precise. The Brexit referendum question might as well have been drafted by a transition year student.

I don't have a high regard for Irish politicians either, but compared to the circus that is currently Westminster, they have behaved like towering statesmen in response to the Brexit crisis. The Brexit referendum, from organisation to completion has been an exercise in "anti-smart".

Irish people who vote over and over for FFg / Lab are in no position to lecture other people on their Vote .

More bull****. Answer the actual points.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Auguste Comte

Conservative and Labour MPs that fraudulently got themselves elected are stopping Brexit .

Its no surprise to British people that Eu-Phile MPs stole their seats . There is something about eu-Philes and not Respecting Democracy that is Par for the Course !
    Voted for by the same electorate that voted for Brexit. Who stole what?

The problems are all British problems of British making. Broken British democracy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

There's no point.

You are not dealing with the FACT that there as many Euro Skeptic MP's blocking them leaving because they cannot agree. The two candidates for PM being most notable.

Dicuss.

Wait for an election where politicians don’t lie , exaggerate , make promised that they are unlikely to deliver .

You’ll never be Voting again .

The British people weighed up all that was put before them . They decided they do not want to be in the Eu . = Goodbye to the Eu from Britain .

Thats Democracy Folks . if you ain’t smart enough to work out how to vote maybe you ain’t smart enough for Democracy .

Respect Democracy and the Freedom that goes with it . I Love Democracy .

The British people weighed up swallowed all the bullsh1t that was put before them

FYP
    Thats Democracy Folks . if you ain’t smart enough to work out how to vote maybe you ain’t smart enough for democracy .

Indeed, and they proved that they weren't.

You are not dealing with the FACT that there as many Euro Skeptic MP's blocking them leaving because they cannot agree. The two candidates for PM being most notable.

Dicuss.
    There are more than enough Conservative and Labour MPs to pass a Brexit deal or no Deal Brexit for that Matter . These MPs fraudulently stole their seats by signing up to the Conservative / Labour party Manifestos to Respect the Brexit Referendum Result . These Eu-Phile MPs are not Respecters of Democracy !

Without Democracy there is No Freedom .

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭First Up

blinding wrote:
    The British people weighed up all that was put before them . They decide they do not want to be in the Eu . + Goodbye to the eu from Britain .

What's keeping them?

There are more than enough Conservative and Labour MPs to pass a Brexit deal or no Deal Brexit for that Matter . These MPs fraudulently stole their seats by signing up to the Conservative / Labour party Manifestos to Respect the Brexit Referendum Result . These Eu-Phile MPs are not Respecters of Democracy !

Without Democracy there is No Freedom .

Brexit was respected, Art 50 was issued, a Deal was done and there isn't a majority in the HOC to agree.

Democracy in Britain in tatters, while we in the EU await.

FYP

Indeed, and they proved that they weren't.
    So someone like you should decide who can vote and how they vote:eek::eek::eek:

Respect Democracy and the freedom that goes with it .

First Up wrote: »
    What's keeping them?
    Eu-Phile MPs that fraudulently stole their seats .

So someone like you should decide who can vote and how they vote:eek::eek::eek:

No, but I do have an opinion about it. If it gets you all bent out of shape, that's you problem.

I'm curious though...what is someone like me?

• Advertisement

No, but I do have an opinion about it. If it gets you all bent out of shape, that's you problem.

What's your ethnicity?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

Eu-Phile MPs that fraudulently stole their seats .

It’s quite clear that a lot of the words you use, you don’t really understand.

Someone that wants to decide other people Democracy .

The British people Voted to leave the Eu . Respect their Democracy .

What's your ethnicity?

Northern European, mixed Irish/English background.

Wait for an election where politicians don’t lie , exaggerate , make promised that they are unlikely to deliver .

You’ll never be Voting again .

The British people weighed up all that was put before them . They decided they do not want to be in the Eu . = Goodbye to the Eu from Britain .

Thats Democracy Folks . if you ain’t smart enough to work out how to vote maybe you ain’t smart enough for Democracy .

Respect Democracy and the Freedom that goes with it . I Love Democracy .

Lots of words and no answers. Forget the lies so, just deal with the actual law breaking. I'm sure you agree with laws?

They are very simple things I've asked. Nothing that would be too taxing.

Who voted for Farage to be party leader?

Northern European, mixed Irish/English background.

That passes the Conway test. Carry on.

Someone that wants to decide other people Democracy.

Evidence?

amcalester wrote: »
    It’s quite clear that a lot of the words you use, you don’t really understand.
    Funnily Enough I Understand Democracy and the Freedom that goes with it .:P:P:P

Evidence?
    Your attitude to the Democratic Decision of the British People .

• Advertisement

Respect Democracy and the freedom that goes with it .

Like a democratic vote to accept a leader by 52% to 48%

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement