Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will Britain ever just piss off and get on with Brexit? -mod warning in OP (21/12)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭cryptocurrency

Well a good few UK public servants might be losing their jobs over the next few years, but probably not for the reasons you envisage.

don't you just get sick of being wrong about everything. I presume you picked your name because you are some hysterical anti trumper.

Quit being a baby

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭woohoo!!!

oh they do. this is just the start of the shake up. The civil service is next
    Of course the UK is perfectly free to repurpose the civil service, and make changes to run the country, which never had anything to do with the EU.

The actual trade negitiations are intricate and very complicated. The EU will protect its bottom line and advance its members interests, as will the UK. The EU will be polite about things but also prepared to walk away. And at every occassion there has been an empasse during the WA, the UK gave ground. There's nothing to suggest that this will change. The whole world knows the UK needs trade deals, and this is already priced in.

So grandiose statements by the finance minister mean Jack, and as longer a member, the EU doesn't care anymore. There's the door, don't let it hit you on the way out, and the UK will as per usual, loiter around and then fold.

Wait til they see what the US demands, can be sure that'll be kept secret.

woohoo!!! wrote: »
    Of course the UK is perfectly free to repurpose the civil service, and make changes to run the country, which never had anything to do with the EU.

The actual trade negitiations are intricate and very complicated. The EU will protect its bottom line and advance its members interests, as will the UK. The EU will be polite about things but also prepared to walk away. And at every occassion there has been an empasse during the WA, the UK gave ground. There's nothing to suggest that this will change. The whole world knows the UK needs trade deals, and this is already priced in.

So grandiose statements by the finance minister mean Jack, and as longer a member, the EU doesn't care anymore. There's the door, don't let it hit you on the way out, and the UK will as per usual, loiter around and then fold.

Wait til they see what the US demands, can be sure that'll be kept secret.

are you for real? The EU absolutely imploded on their postion as soon as Boris got in

• Registered Users Posts: 19,857 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

don't you just get sick of being wrong about everything. I presume you picked your name because you are some hysterical anti trumper.

Quit being a baby

Well we know that you are always right Mr Oct. 31st definite leaver! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

lager drinker obviously

British lager is piss

British bitter is piss

Granted they make a decent ale or 2

Im a whiskey drinker, but hey apparently you know everything there is to know about Britain. Probably posting from some box room apartment in central Dublin :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

British lager is piss

British bitter is piss

Granted they make a decent ale or 2

Im a whiskey drinker, but hey apparently you know everything there is to know about Britain. Probably posting from some box room apartment in central Dublin :rolleyes:

Whisky is indeed very good

are you for real? The EU absolutely imploded on their postion as soon as Boris got in
    Johnson doesn't really know nor care that he pretty much signed up to the Mays original draft agreement that Arlene threw a fit over 3 years ago. One which the EU were satisfied with, just took 3 years for the UK to screw over a UK party, to sign off.

Whisky is indeed very good

Where in the UK are you living?

Johnson doesn't really know nor care that he pretty much signed up to the Mays original draft agreement that Arlene threw a fit over 3 years ago. One which the EU were satisfied with, just took 3 years for the UK to screw over a UK party, to sign off.

Exit clause, no level playing field, WA reopened,

Yeah just checked again, EU imploded.

Where in the UK are you living?

I have a home in leafy Herts as a base but have homes in Ireland, Dublin, Belfast and the down country.

• Advertisement

I have a home in leafy Herts as a base but have homes in Ireland, Dublin, Belfast and the down country.

Of course you do ;)

Another boards millionaire here to educate us all :rolleyes:

Of course you do ;)

Another boards millionaire here to educate us all :rolleyes:

Well if you followed my advise since 2013 even a dole head would be a millionaire.

Bitcoin was still only about $60 even when I joined this site, you should have listened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭SaintLeibowitz

Cringe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Name some good UK breweries then and what they are producing?

Exit clause, no level playing field, WA reopened,

Yeah just checked again, EU imploded.
    They threw Johnson a bone to end the Westminster empasse, got rid of the backstop as a price. A calculated gamble but was nothing to lose as constant extensions going nowhere were annoying everyone.

RasTa wrote: »
    Name some good UK breweries then and what they are producing?

YOu really don't have a clue about beer if you have to ask that. Do you even know the history of the IPA?

It didn't start with a O'Haras or Cheiftan.

Try and cop on.

They threw Johnson a bone to end the Westminster empasse, got rid of the backstop as a price. A calculated gamble but was nothing to lose as constant extensions going nowhere were annoying everyone.

What price, the one Javid say in the FT. You are comedy gold. They got proper pumped.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

They replaced the backstop with the undermining of the UK so that NI could stay in the EU. It's like pretending the amputation of a limb to escape a beartrap that you willing triggered is a win.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

YOu really don't have a clue about beer if you have to ask that. Do you even know the history of the IPA?

It didn't start with a O'Haras or Cheiftan.

Try and cop on.

The American IPA that everyone is copying?

Again, name some

The American IPA that everyone is copying?

Again, name some

did you actually just type that?

Am i talking with a child

• Advertisement

did you actually just type that?

Am i talking with a child

Name these breweries lad and stop avoiding the questions

Name these breweries lad and stop avoiding the questions

I suggest you read up on Burtonisation and the origins of the India Pale Ale.

You seem to no only not have a clue about politics, you know nothing about beer either.

I suggest you read up on Burtonisation and the origins of the India Pale Ale.

You seem to no only not have a clue about politics, you know nothing about beer either.

Hmmmm so you can't name any. Not sure what the Brits sending beer over to India for soilders stuffed with hops to keep it from spoiling has anything to do with you not being able to name any breweries

Hmmmm so you can't name any. Not sure what the Brits sending beer over to India for soilders stuffed with hops to keep it from spoiling has anything to do with you not being able to name any breweries

I can name loads, and well done on the googling . Now go out and play on your bike, it's a fine day.

I can name loads, and well done on the googling . Now go out and play on your bike, it's a fine day.

Nah, just read a Mitch Steele book on the subject awhile ago. No idea why you decided to bring it up when I asked you to name some brewers as it has zero relevance to the question I asked.

Kind of like all your posts in this thread so far.

However you seem to enjoy posting rubbish constantly without making a single coherent argument, Mr millionaire.

Nah, just read a Mitch Steele book on the subject awhile ago. No idea why you decided to bring it up when I asked you to name some brewers as it has zero relevance to the question I asked.

Kind of like all your posts in this thread so far.

However you seem to enjoy posting rubbish constantly without making a single coherent argument, Mr millionaire.

If you had read anything, or knew anything, you'd know that the statement dismissing UK beer is just outright stupid.

What next? Russians don't know nothing about Vodka compared to the French?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

They replaced the backstop with the undermining of the UK so that NI could stay in the EU. It's like pretending the amputation of a limb to escape a beartrap that you willing triggered is a win.
    Where is the downside of ‘ losing ' Northern Ireland to a Big Island Brit .

Answer = There isn’t one.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,223 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

May and the remainer parliment bottled it. Boris and Cummings and Javid know that the mandate in the election is clear and they can't ever go back on the statements being made now. The whole future of the Tory party rests on it.

They will walk this year and as Javid says, no SM, no CU, no alignment

Gonna come back to this a year when you're wrong about your brexit predictions yet again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,226 ✭✭✭threeball

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,223 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Wow, thats a real 2 fingers to british industry.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement