Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will Britain ever just piss off and get on with Brexit? -mod warning in OP (21/12)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

The north of england is a right s... hole full of sum bags and drug addicts, fantastic people me elbow

I dread to think how the English bullied you. I got on grand with the north easterners in general. Friendly culture.

There are some dreadful places in the North East though. County Durham has some really sad former mining towns. Middlesborough is a really unhappy town. Caught between 2 stools. Conservatives done even bother spend any money in the area because they will never win any seats (except the couple of wealthy towns). And the conservatives have been in power for a decade. So it hasn't gotten any benefit from this most recent "economic boom". So they voted for brexit. It's an act of self harm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭declanflynn

The north of england is a right s... hole full of sum bags and drug addicts, fantastic people me elbow

I dread to think how the English bullied you. I got on grand with the north easterners in general. Friendly culture.

There are some dreadful places in the North East though. County Durham has some really sad former mining towns. Middlesborough is a really unhappy town. Caught between 2 stools. Conservatives done even bother spend any money in the area because they will never win any seats (except the couple of wealthy towns). And the conservatives have been in power for a decade. So it hasn't gotten any benefit from this most recent "economic boom". So they voted for brexit. It's an act of self harm.
    So u agree with me!

So u agree with me!

No. The north of England isn't "a right sh1t hole" but it has some really depressed areas. How long did you live in the North East?

So u agree with me!

No. The north of England isn't "a right sh1t hole" but it has some really depressed areas. How long did you live in the North East?
    I didn't, was there with work wallsend, stockton and places like that, right sh1t holes

I didn't, was there with work wallsend, stockton and places like that, right sh1t holes

Oh, I got the impression you lived there so you were speaking with some actual authority. Never mind.

• Advertisement

London folk wanted the north of england nuked

Oh, I got the impression you lived there so you were speaking with some actual authority. Never mind.
    Do you know everyone in england

No. What a strange question. What's it hot to do with anything?

I actually lived in both Teesside and and Newcastle so you'll understand why I don't really rate your limited experience of those places.

britian has been in decline for 50 years and a hard brexit is going to accelerate that decline, but we can't ignore the will of the people, it's entertainment at its best

No. What a strange question. What's it hot to do with anything?

I actually lived in both Teesside and and Newcastle so you'll understand why I don't really rate your limited experience of those places.
    So u have been in Stockton?

• Advertisement

britian has been in decline for 50 years and a hard brexit is going to accelerate that decline, but we can't ignore the will of the people, it's entertainment at its best

Such bitterness

Such bitterness
    I'm not bitter, I just think its funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Qelres.

Is Britain mostly a brand now

The colonies and the military is gone

Yeah. lots of parts of Stockton. Which part are you referring to specifically? It's a town of nearly 100,000 people.

It has some seriously deprived areas where my work wouldn't go. There's also Ingleby Barwick which is quite wealthy and has a tory MP.

But I lived across the river in Middlesbrough. So what do you want to tell me about the area based on your trips there?

Yeah. lots of parts of Stockton. Which part are you referring to specifically? It's a town of nearly 100,000 people.

It has some seriously deprived areas where my work wouldn't go. There's also Ingleby Barwick which is quite wealthy and has a tory MP.

But I lived across the river in Middlesbrough. So what do you want to tell me about the area based on your trips there?
    O dear, the north of england is similar to Ballsbridge, I give up now

Probably best you give up now if you don't actually have a clue.

Probably best you give up now if you don't actually have a clue.
    Changed my mind about giving up, britian is a sh1t hole and we need to take back control of our borders too many brendan O'neill types here, they are just no good

Changed my mind about giving up, britian is a sh1t hole and we need to take back control of our borders too many brendan O'neill types here, they are just no good

the **** hole you ran to when you couldn't get a job in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,567 ✭✭✭swampgas

Aegir wrote: »

Yep - did it myself, worked for years in the UK and very much enjoyed it. But then I wasn't weighed down with massive chips on my shoulders either.

• Advertisement

Oh right. You didn't know enough to back up your generalisation about a single town in the North East, so you've decided to broaden the generalisation to the entire union of 4 countries. Bit embarrassing for you really.

But you overestimating your knowledge of Stockton or GB isn't really relevant to brexit.

Aegir wrote: »

We were headhunted from college

Oh right. You didn't know enough to back up your generalisation about a single town in the North East, so you've decided to broaden the generalisation to the entire union of 4 countries. Bit embarrassing for you really.

But you overestimating your knowledge of Stockton or GB isn't really relevant to brexit.
    It's a sh1t hole mate and 27 countries cant wait to see the back of ye

"Ye". Lol I'm Irish.

So bitter. They must have been awfully unkind to you to leave you so bitter.

"Ye". Lol I'm Irish.

So bitter. They must have been awfully unkind to you to leave you so bitter.
    Are you sure mate

Are you sure mate

Yawn.

Are you sure mate

Yawn.
    Have a little nap mate

Have a little nap mate

Its always important to remember to resist the urge to tar all people with the same brush. I'd like to remind everyone that Declanflynn only represents themself.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

You've obviously never been there :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

You've obviously never been there :rolleyes:
    Its true, brexiteers are in fact blind

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement