Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many pages approx in a 3 month bank statement

Options
  • 02-07-2019 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭

I ordered a paper 3 month bank statement to have posted to my address. 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭n!ghtmancometh

Depends on how many transactions you have made in those 3 months, i.e. lots=lots of pages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Fantastic98,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Just to mention, there are approximately 33 transactions listed on each page of a bank statement. How many pages are in your 3 month statement depends on how many transactions you've made.

You can certainly check your Online Banking to gauge how much activity there has been to help give you an idea of how many pages there will be.

I hope this information helps.

Many thanks,
    Kat

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭fantastic98

Hi Fantastic98,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Just to mention, there are approximately 33 transactions listed on each page of a bank statement. How many pages are in your 3 month statement depends on how many transactions you've made.

You can certainly check your Online Banking to gauge how much activity there has been to help give you an idea of how many pages there will be.

I hope this information helps.

Many thanks,
    Kat
    thanks katherine for reply. I clicked on transactions in banking online at bottom right of page but it only went back one week or so. Any help appreciated. Cheers kevin..

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for coming back to us here with some more info.

As you mentioned you're only seeing back a week or so in recent transactions, then it means you have an e-statement available. Your recent transactions will only go as far back as your last statement. If you'd like to open this you can log in Online and on the left hand side you'll see Statements and then "Statements and Documents". All of your e-statements will be listed here so you can open them and check on the number of pages in each statement.

If there's anything else we can help you with please let us know.

Many thanks,
    Kat

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for coming back to us here with some more info.

As you mentioned you're only seeing back a week or so in recent transactions, then it means you have an e-statement available. Your recent transactions will only go as far back as your last statement. If you'd like to open this you can log in Online and on the left hand side you'll see Statements and then "Statements and Documents". All of your e-statements will be listed here so you can open them and check on the number of pages in each statement.

If there's anything else we can help you with please let us know.

Many thanks,
    Kat
    hi kat. I looked at estatements before but I cant see a 3 months in a row one.its just different months going back a few years. Cheers kevin.

• Advertisement

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for linking back in here with us.

I'm not entirely sure what you're seeing there, it could be that your statement frequency is set up to monthly, quarterly, half yearly or annually. This is why you're not seeing a clear pattern. If you are able to open all the statements the date should follow on continuously so you can view the history going back years.

Your paper statement should arrive in a few days if you've already ordered it.

Many thanks,
    Kat

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for linking back in here with us.

I'm not entirely sure what you're seeing there, it could be that your statement frequency is set up to monthly, quarterly, half yearly or annually. This is why you're not seeing a clear pattern. If you are able to open all the statements the date should follow on continuously so you can view the history going back years.

Your paper statement should arrive in a few days if you've already ordered it.

Many thanks,
    Kat
    hi kat. My statement was posted yesterday so I should know how many pages are in it tomorrow. Thanks for your help. Cheers kevin..

hi kat. My statement was posted yesterday so I should know how many pages are in it tomorrow. Thanks for your help. Cheers kevin..
    hi kat. Me again. The pension application form states that a 3 month original bank statement is needed but I could only order a duplicate one. Hope the duplicate one is ok. Cheers kevin.

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for coming back to us with an update.

A duplicate statement is an exact copy of your original statement so this should be fine. It might be best to check in with the Pension company to make sure but I can see no reason why it would be an issue.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Many thanks,
    Kat

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for coming back to us with an update.

A duplicate statement is an exact copy of your original statement so this should be fine. It might be best to check in with the Pension company to make sure but I can see no reason why it would be an issue.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Many thanks,
    Kat
    Thanks kat. I haven't received statements yet but maybe they'll arrive today Cheers kevin .

• Advertisement

Hi Kevin,

Duplicate statements can take up to 5- 7 working days to arrive so they could arrive today. If you have access to a printer you could also print them directly from your Online Banking. They are exactly the same as paper statements that we send so if you need it quickly, you can print it out.

From our last messages it seems your last statement is from a week ago so it's fairly recent. The Pension company may not accept them but it might be worth checking.

Many thanks,
    Kat

Hi Kevin,

Duplicate statements can take up to 5- 7 working days to arrive so they could arrive today. If you have access to a printer you could also print them directly from your Online Banking. They are exactly the same as paper statements that we send so if you need it quickly, you can print it out.

From our last messages it seems your last statement is from a week ago so it's fairly recent. The Pension company may not accept them but it might be worth checking.

Many thanks,
    Kat
    hi kat.pension dept doesnt accept estatements and the ones I'm expecting are for 3 months.the past 3 months.Cheers kevin.

Hi Kevin,

Many thanks,
    Kat
    Just received savings account statement.no sign of current account one though yet.Cheers kevin

Hi Kevin,

I'm glad to hear you've gotten the savings statements, the current account statements should follow.  

Many thanks,
    Kat

Advertisement