Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My mortgage account is not being added to my web user

Options
  • 03-07-2019 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi... I'm trying to add my mortgage account on my 365 online account and I'm facing a lot of problems. The service desk from the 365 online is not answering me anymore because I did a lot of complains there about that.. Could you help me? to check why my mortgage account wasn't inserted until today?
    Account number: [snipped]

Mortgage account number that I'm trying to add: [snipped]

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi ddorneles, I've removed the account numbers from your post, but you will be able to send these to a verified rep via Private Message if asked for them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Ddorneles,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]To protect the security of your account and personal information can you please edit your post removing your account information. [/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]We're sorry to hear of the difficulties you experienced when trying adding your mortgage account for your Online Viewing.[/font]

Just to mention, for the mortgage account to be added for Online Viewing the address must be an exact match for the existing profile on 365 Online. A little unsure from your initial post, is the mortgage account now available to view today?

Many thanks,

Kat

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ddorneles

Hi Ddorneles,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

To protect the security of your account and personal information can you please edit your post removing your account information. 

We're sorry to hear of the difficulties you experienced when trying adding your mortgage account for your Online Viewing.

Just to mention, for the mortgage account to be added for Online Viewing the address must be an exact match for the existing profile on 365 Online. A little unsure from your initial post, is the mortgage account now available to view today?

Many thanks,

Kat
    When I tried to add first time they told me I should amended my name and only my name. I did it so I don't think the address is different. Yes I logged to my online viewing TODAY and I could not see my mortgage account.

Hi Ddorneles,

Thanks for coming back to us with some more info.

When you amend the name on your mortgage account it might take a few days to update and then you're okay to go ahead and send the request again. It takes approx. 5 -7 working days to show up Online providing your address also matches. 

To request this again, you can log in Online and select Service Desk on the left hand side and then use the "Add your Account or Policy".

I hope this information helps.

Many thanks,
    Kat

Hi Ddorneles,

Thanks for coming back to us with some more info.

When you amend the name on your mortgage account it might take a few days to update and then you're okay to go ahead and send the request again. It takes approx. 5 -7 working days to show up Online providing your address also matches. 

To request this again, you can log in Online and select Service Desk on the left hand side and then use the "Add your Account or Policy".

I hope this information helps.

Many thanks,
    Kat
    I think you didn't understand... I amended my name long time ago, it was last month. I waited more than 7 working days to ask to add my account again and wait more 5 working days to have this added, but after all this time, 13 working days my account is not added and I don't know why. I tried to ask the question trough Service Desk but they are not answering anymore. I don't know what to do anymore to have this added. 

• Advertisement

Hi Ddorneles,

Thanks again for linking back in with us.

We would like to try and resolve this for you. Is it okay to send you a private message on this?

Many thanks,

Kat

Hi Ddorneles,

Thanks again for linking back in with us.

We would like to try and resolve this for you. Is it okay to send you a private message on this?

Many thanks,

Kat
    Yes please....

Hi Ddorneles,

Thanks for coming back to us here.

Can we just confirm that your mortgage is held with Bank of Ireland? If so, could you let us know in which branch you drew down the mortgage?

Many thanks,
    Kat

Off courses is bank of Ireland. I opened it online trough the 365 so I don't know the branch was assigned to it.

Hi Ddorneles,

Thanks for coming back to us with that info.

It isn't possible to open a Mortgage account through Banking 365. Is it possible you have opened a Mortgage Saver account? May we ask, do you pay into this account via direct debit?

Many thanks,
    Kat

• Advertisement

Hi Ddorneles,

Thanks for coming back to us with that info.

It isn't possible to open a Mortgage account through Banking 365. Is it possible you have opened a Mortgage Saver account? May we ask, do you pay into this account via direct debit?

Many thanks,
    Kat
    YES is save account.. Mortgage Save account.... I sent you the the IBAN trough private message....

Hi Ddorneles,

Thank you for your message and for coming back to us here.

This is being looked into and we will get back to you when we have an update.

Many thanks,
    Kat

Advertisement