Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OtterBox Defender.

Options
  • 03-07-2019 4:08pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Need a little help.

I'm looking for an OtterBox Defender case for the IPhone 7. Not the plus, just the standard 7.

I've spent a the last day or so checking fleabay, and various other sites and i'm not having much luck. Actually i'll clarify that i'm getting hits, but when i click on the advert, site, etc. it turns out they just use iphone 7 as a tag word and they're not actually available.

Others are non name copies, and the rest are for different models.

I checked the Otterbox site and they have it in stock, but delivery is 9-12 days, and they only ship 48 hours after cleared payment so in effect it's 11-14 days and i assume they'll be working days so three weeks.

Here lies my problem. The young lad's Birthday is in 7 days. I spent the weekend looking locally (shop to shop by foot), and then the last 2 days or so on the net and i cannot find either the right item or one that delivers within a week.

So anyone know of any shop, preferably within Ireland, that has the Otterbox defender for iPhone 7 with the belt clip, etc. and can deliver within 7 days (by next Wednesday at the latest).

Thanks in advance.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭hedzball

Cass wrote: »
    Need a little help.

I'm looking for an OtterBox Defender case for the IPhone 7. Not the plus, just the standard 7.

I've spent a the last day or so checking fleabay, and various other sites and i'm not having much luck. Actually i'll clarify that i'm getting hits, but when i click on the advert, site, etc. it turns out they just use iphone 7 as a tag word and they're not actually available.

Others are non name copies, and the rest are for different models.

I checked the Otterbox site and they have it in stock, but delivery is 9-12 days, and they only ship 48 hours after cleared payment so in effect it's 11-14 days and i assume they'll be working days so three weeks.

Here lies my problem. The young lad's Birthday is in 7 days. I spent the weekend looking locally (shop to shop by foot), and then the last 2 days or so on the net and i cannot find either the right item or one that delivers within a week.

So anyone know of any shop, preferably within Ireland, that has the Otterbox defender for iPhone 7 with the belt clip, etc. and can deliver within 7 days (by next Wednesday at the latest).

Thanks in advance.

If you have Amazon prime they're 30sterling delivered by Wednesday and have 14 in stock here..

OtterBox Case & Holster for iPhone 7/8 Only (Not for PLUS) -DEFENDER SERIES, Black https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07RXHDPWY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_1c6iDbEJDD766

Edit.. just saw this is 5 days old

'Hdz

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Cheers for the help.

Found an Irish site on ebay (Eirtech) advertising the correct one. The picture was only of the case so i said i'd order it and then order the belt clip/stand things separately. Also going by the price it seemed it was just the case.

Ordered it and when it arrived i was nicely surprised. It was the right case, an original item (real Otterbox and not some replica) and it came with the clip/stand.

So sorted.

Thanks again though.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Advertisement