Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Murders - BBC One & RTE One

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,129 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

So did the doppelgänger take Lexies name because Justin called her that ?

Enjoyed tonight , Killian Scott is very believable . Both he and Cassie are seriously damaged .
    I agree about the big boss , he is so OTT he is not believable .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    So did the doppelger take Lexies name because Justin called her that ?

Enjoyed tonight , Killian Scott is very believable . Both he and Cassie are seriously damaged .
    I agree about the big boss , he is so OTT he is not believable .

QUIGLEY!!!

QUIGLEY!!!

No the Superintendent , O kelly i think is his name

• Registered Users Posts: 7,300 ✭✭✭prunudo

Enjoyed tonight's episode, they wrapped up a few plot lines so I wonder will there be a few more twists tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

No the Superintendent , O kelly i think is his name

No there's a scene where he screams out Quiqley louder than necessary

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,442 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

prunudo wrote: »
    Enjoyed tonight's episode, they wrapped up a few plot lines so I wonder will there be a few more twists tomorrow.

It was a very good episode. Looks like Katy's murder had no direct link to the events of 1985.

We'll probably find out just what did happen to the two kids in the forest (maybe it will be something surprising and unexpected).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,193 ✭✭✭jos28

Great performance by Killian Scott tonight. I'm still bewildered though, how are the weirdos in the big house tied into the Katy murder investigation :confused:

jos28 wrote: »
    Great performance by Killian Scott tonight. I'm still bewildered though, how are the weirdos in the big house tied into the Katy murder investigation :confused:

I don't think they are. Cassie has been investigating 'Lexie's murder and Adam doing Katy's case. It's more like it has developed into two separate murder investigations and the main link is that between Rob and Cassie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭wench

From what I gather, they aren't involved at all.
    Which would make sense if that whole story line was originally a separate book

• Registered Users Posts: 18,599 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Just checking. Did
    Cassie kill Daniel in this episode? Am thinking she did. Jeez she should have maimed him surely?
    It's mostly good and yet sometimes, it's only okay.
    Like leading tonight with
    Vincent from Red Rock ( can't remember his character's name here) having stabbed Cassie, it was only while she was in a hospital bed, that I copped it was obviously from years earlier.
    Just a bit all over the place.

I never read the book(s). Not sure if I will.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

The Lexie plot with the students kinda ended up going nowhere, bit disappointed with it. I think it could have been interesting if it had been its own few episodes instead of getting all tied up in the Knocknaree plot... Really enjoyed this episode tonight all the same, looking forward to seeing how they wrap it all up tomorrow night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

They aren't. There is this developer guy who was calling Jonathan and trying to buy Lexie out but that's all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭SozBbz

strandroad wrote: »
    They aren't. There is this developer guy who was calling Jonathan and trying to buy Lexie out but that's all.

Yeah, which in itself is a bit of a crude device to try to mesh together two stories that don't naturally overlap.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,244 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

rob/adam accent changed and then went back to to posh english one quick. That guy who they found the finger Mark's in his garage always seemed a bit weird. He was fairly jolly throughout the whole thing.

Have a feeling this will end in a cliff hanger ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Hrududu

It’s the little things about this show that annoy me.
    Rob’s accent changing when he was losing it was a nice touch but then his mother has to call out “You sound like a Irishman” just in case we didn’t get it.

And Lexie has nothing to do with the case at all? What a waste of time

Hrududu wrote: »
    Rob’s accent changing when he was losing it was a nice touch but then his mother has to call out “You sound like a Irishman” just in case we didn’t get it.
    e

I presumed that would be for other countries who wouldn't hear the change of accents .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Hrududu wrote: »

And Lexie has nothing to do with the case at all? What a waste of time

I assumed that comment was to do with him having an emotional insident instead of being the icy brit that he normally protrays, that his mum commented on earlier.

Because he was in touch with his inner child, his childhood speach patterns came out.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

The way the actor who was playing the homeless man cried after the attack, broke my heart, it said a lot about his treatment in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,054 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The Lexie plot with the students kinda ended up going nowhere, bit disappointed with it. I think it could have been interesting if it had been its own few episodes instead of getting all tied up in the Knocknaree plot... Really enjoyed this episode tonight all the same, looking forward to seeing how they wrap it all up tomorrow night

I lost interest in the Cassie/Lexi plot

Bredabe wrote: »
    The way the actor who was playing the homeless man cried after the attack, broke my heart, it said a lot about his treatment in the past.

I wonder if Adam meets Shane again and apologises to him for the attack. His behaviour was bang out of order.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,971 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Strazdas wrote: »
    I wonder if Adam meets Shane again and apologises to him for the attack. His behaviour was bang out of order.

seriously??????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭SozBbz

You do know its not real?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bellbottoms

The Cassie/Lexi story was pointless. Just something to pad it out for a few more episodes.

SozBbz wrote: »
    You do know its not real?

We all know its not real ? Its a thread on the series

• Registered Users Posts: 7,193 ✭✭✭jos28

Thanks for all the clarification folks. I figured they were 2 seperate storylines but thought I'd missed something. It's definitely one that you have to concentrate on, no messing on the phone/laptop while viewing.

It was and strange coming from someone who apologised to a fox he killed with his car.
    I know it was supposed to show the intensity of the conflict adam is feeling but its such a bad message to put out there, esp atm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭ifElseThen

Change his name to Cillian Scott?

And grandson of Russell Murphy, the geezer who ripped off Gay Byrne.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,971 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

We all know its not real ? Its a thread on the series

yeah but it's not just a cop beating a homeless guy, there's a lot more to it.

Bredabe wrote: »
    It was and strange coming from someone who apologised to a fox he killed with his car.
    I know it was supposed to show the intensity of the conflict adam is feeling but its such a bad message to put out there, esp atm.

I suspect we find out tonight what really happened in the forest : it might explain why he acted like a maniac towards Shane.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 391 ✭✭Professor Genius

Maybe Adam killed the two kids hence he was covered in blood and unharmed.

Advertisement