Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a Gas Boiler Installer in Limerick

• 03-07-2019 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Can anyone recommend someone to replace an existing gas boiler in a three bedroom house in Limerick? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

www.bluegas.ie

He was out in my house recently servicing our boilers. Straight forward, on time and actually answered the phone/returned a missed call. Some guys who were recommended by family/friends wouldn't reply to voicemails or texts or return missed calls. Too much work out there I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭limerickabroad

I've no personal connection with the chap, but somebody recommended Eric Lynch to me, and he came out and fixed my boiler pronto recently; was very good value as well. I would recommend him - 087 7624028

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Alan Casey in Dooradoyle. Sorted my boiler out when another guy said the whole thing needed to be replaced. Turned out that all that needed replacing was one small part. I recommended him to a couple of neighbours and they were very happy with the work he did too. He's RGI registered etc. Don't know if I'm allowed post phone numbers here, but a quick google and you should get his number.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Pat Mann replaced and services my boiler no hesitation in recommending

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭chicorytip

Corbally76 wrote:
    Can anyone recommend someone to replace an existing gas boiler in a three bedroom house in Limerick? Thanks.

Professional Plumbing Solutions (Cathal & Jonathan O' Donoghue). RGI's.

• Advertisement
Advertisement