Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Council house.

Options
  • 03-07-2019 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I received a letter 4 weeks ago saying I have been given a council house. While I'm absolutely thrilled I'm keen to get moving now. Can anyone tell me how long I will be waiting please? I've heard nothing in 4 weeks and any time I ring them they tell me it takes a few weeks.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jod2601

I received notification in February about a house allocation. It’s a new house which has been snagged and ready to move into since April. It’s almost
    6 months now. Have you had any further info from them?
    Kiki2910 wrote: »
    I received a letter 4 weeks ago saying I have been given a council house. While I'm absolutely thrilled I'm keen to get moving now. Can anyone tell me how long I will be waiting please? I've heard nothing in 4 weeks and any time I ring them they tell me it takes a few weeks.
    Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kiki2910

jod2601 wrote: »
    I received notification in February about a house allocation. It’s a new house which has been snagged and ready to move into since April. It’s almost
    6 months now. Have you had any further info from them?
    Wow 6 months hopefully I won't be waiting that long. I'm going to call into them tomorrow and see if I can find out any more information. First I was told 2-3 weeks and then 4-6 weeks. It's been 5 weeks now and still have heard nothing. My house isn't a new house so maybe that is why yours is delayed. Best of luck and hopefully you will be in your new home shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,641 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Is this a troll replying to a troll?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jod2601

It an answer to a question asked, what’s your issue?
    NIMAN wrote: »
    Is this a troll replying to a troll?

Advertisement