Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three or Eir

Options
  • 04-07-2019 6:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭

Have been living abroad for the past year, so arriving back home tomorrow evening. As a result, I will need a prepay SIM for almost 2 months.

I have a Three sim already and overall, I was happy with Three. The only downside is that basic 3G and even calls are unusable for a 100m radius around my house (surrounded by hills). Of course the WiFi is perfect, so it’s more an issue of not being able to receive calls at my house.

Generally, everywhere else I go when travelling around the country, Three has been fine.

My neighbours have Eir and their calls and 3G are fine where I live. The question is, how does Three and Eir compare elsewhere around the country. Is the internet with Eir as fast around the country and when travelling the roads?

Both have a similar €20 per month deal at the minute, so interested as to what people have to say!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭rothai

im on three,never have any problems in clare, galway & limerick direction

Advertisement