Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darkwood

• 04-07-2019 8:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

Anyone get this yet on switch?

Just finished the messenger looking for another pick up and play indie. I was surprised people found the messenger hard, its tricky in places with some of the jumps but not overly difficult.

Bloodstained looks good but don't fancy paying full price.

Timespinner doesn't look too bad either.. any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Anyone get this yet on switch?

Just finished the messenger looking for another pick up and play indie. I was surprised people found the messenger hard, its tricky in places with some of the jumps but not overly difficult.

Bloodstained looks good but don't fancy paying full price.

Timespinner doesn't look too bad either.. any recommendations?

Timespinner is decent. It's only 8e on the South African store. Not worth much more than that. It'll get you maybe 6 hours. Not a massive amount of replay or interest from me to go through anything other then the main story.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Just under 10 hours for me. I'm old though. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Mr.Fantastic

chrislad wrote: »
    Timespinner is decent. It's only 8e on the South African store. Not worth much more than that. It'll get you maybe 6 hours. Not a massive amount of replay or interest from me to go through anything other then the main story.

I ended up getting this two days ago on the SA store too. Will give it a whirl. Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,342 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

A game under six hours is a big selling point for me these days, so I might check Timespinner out. Just finished Steamworld Dig and was surprised I only out in 5 and a half hours, feels much more when only play in 30 minute bursts.

Advertisement