Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEPA Transfer Proof of Transfer

Options
  • 05-07-2019 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭

Made a SEPA transfer on 3rd July to Germany bank. Funds have left my account same day and not be receipted. I've request BOI for proof of my transfer in which rely was "you get it once the funds are received".

I need proof I made the transfer as the funds have left my account. 
    I request this through 365 online and phone with no action/proof. I urgently need it early today.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Okane,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

You may certainly request a proof of transfer. The payment would have needed to update fully before we can request this but as it's been at least 1 full working day you can resubmit your request online and they will respond back to you with the proof of transfer.

A SEPA transfer can take 1 - 2 working days to reach the beneficiary, by now, your money should be received and in the beneficiary's account.

I hope this information helps.

Many thanks,
    Kat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭okane1

Hi Okane,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

You may certainly request a proof of transfer. The payment would have needed to update fully before we can request this but as it's been at least 1 full working day you can resubmit your request online and they will respond back to you with the proof of transfer.

A SEPA transfer can take 1 - 2 working days to reach the beneficiary, by now, your money should be received and in the beneficiary's account.

I hope this information helps.

Many thanks,
    Kat
    Good news is the bank has confirmed receipt but they need proof of transfer to confirm. Is there a way to fast track this in BOI?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Okane,

Thanks for linking back in with us here.

That's great news, I'm glad to hear that the funds have been received.

Could I ask you to resubmit your message through the Online Service Desk? Once you have done this please send us a private message here with the reference to the secure message and I'll raise this with our Online team to ask for this to be fast tracked.

The proof of transfer will be sent back to you through the Online Service as a response to your message.

Many thanks,
    Kat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭okane1

All sorted - no further action required.
    Thanks

Advertisement