Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email

Options
  • 05-07-2019 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭

I have an email account with Blacknight, I think it is the lite version with an email quota of 3GB's, I am about half way through a one year contract. I have 2 questions.

1. When I delete emails from the Inbox they do not go to trash, they are permanently deleted. How can I change this.

2. My 3GB quota is just about full so I need to increase this quota. What are my options and how will this affect my current contract.

Thanks.

Comments

Hi,

Please send an email to help@blacknight.com - or give us a call on the phone or live chat https://www.blacknight.com/contact/

Please include your Account ID number and we can check exactly which plan you are on and explain your options accordingly.

The delete settings sound like a configuration in your email software - again, we can help you with this when we know exactly what you are using.

Thanks,
    Conn

Advertisement