Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Mario Maker 2 boards levels

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,660 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

Another remake of one of my Super Mario Maker levels but with new areas and two bonus mini boss fights for one up mushrooms. I have upped the difficulty too somewhat on this one even though the original wasn't exactly the easiest one in the first place. I actually find it easier when I speedrun this rather than taking it slow. I should be making a 3D World level next but not sure yet. I know I've made a fair few NSMBU levels and that style is not exactly everybody's favourite but all of them have been remakes rather than brand new original ones.

Name: Bowser's Twin
    Style: New Super Mario Bros U
    Theme: Castle
    Course ID: 9BY-C1Q-PFG
    Tag(s): Standard, Themed
    Description: Bowser's twin brother has decided to help Bowser destroy the Mario Kingdom!

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭ohographite

sryanbruen wrote: »
    Another remake of one of my Super Mario Maker levels but with new areas and two bonus mini boss fights for one up mushrooms. I have upped the difficulty too somewhat on this one even though the original wasn't exactly the easiest one in the first place. I actually find it easier when I speedrun this rather than taking it slow. I should be making a 3D World level next but not sure yet. I know I've made a fair few NSMBU levels and that style is not exactly everybody's favourite but all of them have been remakes rather than brand new original ones.

Name: Bowser's Twin
    Style: New Super Mario Bros U
    Theme: Castle
    Course ID: 9BY-C1Q-PFG
    Tag(s): Standard, Themed
    Description: Bowser's twin brother has decided to help Bowser destroy the Mario Kingdom!

I couldn't defeat the Bowser twins at the end! :(:(:(

New level!

NAME: Fort Spike-Top
    COURSE ID: C50-Q1P-NVF
    STYLE: New Super Mario Bros. U
    THEME: Castle
    TAG: Standard
    DESCRIPTION: Bowser Jr. has built a Spike-Top hideout. You'll need to do spin jumps!

As always, I will welcome any feedback.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,660 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

I couldn't defeat the Bowser twins at the end! :(:(:(

The clue is to hold back ;)

I've made two new levels!

Name: A Mesa-filled journey
    Theme: Desert
    Style: Super Mario World
    Tags: Standard, Themed
    Description: A desert of flat-roofed hills, strong winds and spinies.
    Course ID: SSK-31X-WDF

This next one is very... Irish.

Name: Mario visits Dublin
    Theme: Forest/Grassland
    Style: Super Mario Bros. 3
    Tags: Standard, Themed
    Description: Only people who've been to Dublin will get the references.
    Course ID: JSW-FVH-YYG

• Advertisement

I hope you're all staying safe during these dangerous times.
    Here are 3 more of my levels:

Name: An extremely Mario-ish level
    Course ID: YSB-8HT-WJF
    Tags: Standard, Short & Sweet
    Style: Super Mario Bros.
    Theme: Ground/Underground
    Description: This level only has still-iconic stuff from the early Mario games.

Name: This is no troll level!
    Course ID: HJS-31M-JNF
    Tags: Short & Sweet, Themed
    Theme: Underground
    Description: None of the doors or pipes here lead to inescapable traps.

Name: Flooded Mario Bros. 3 (1-1)
    Course ID: CGN-95F-VVG
    Tags: Short & Sweet, Themed
    Theme: Underwater/Underground
    Description: Aquatic life has settled on Super Mario Bros. 3's first level, due to flooding.

As always, feedback is welcome.
    I'm also interested to know from people who have played "This is no troll level," if they think that it still is a troll level even by just parodying one.

Another level, freshly uploaded!

Name: The Night of Bowser apocalypse
    Course ID: VY2-4KG-3SF
    Style: Super Mario Bros.
    Themes: Night Forest, Night Airship
    Tags: Puzzle Solving, Themed
    Description: Bowser has destroyed the mushroom kingdom. Find a way to destroy his ship!

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭blacknight83

Sorry to go off thread guys just picked up a switch and not sure whether to get super mario maker2 or super mario bros deluxe ? I’m leaning towards smm2 presuming it will have more replay ability with user created levels

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭nintendoo

Sorry to go off thread guys just picked up a switch and not sure whether to get super mario maker2 or super mario bros deluxe ? I’m leaning towards smm2 presuming it will have more replay ability with user created levels

Laters version of maker allows users to create entire worlds ( not just individual levels ). So, it's a great buy. You also get a simple story mode with some quirky levels in it. So, it's highly recommend. You must have a switch online sub to get access to user generated content.

Deluxe is your traditional single themed Mario game. If you've played any of the "new" variants on ds or Wii / u, then it's more of the same. It's the best of the "new" games. Still good if you want a traditional Mario fix. For some reason this is usually more expensive than maker.

(edit)
    SMM is probably sold cheaper than deluxe since you really need to online sub as well.
    Also, with SMM, you get better value if you/yours actually want to create your own levels.
    So, as they say, YMMV.

Advertisement