Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AMD Navi Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Anyone get anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

anything yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Nope

• Registered Users Posts: 6,353 ✭✭✭xtal191

Was just after 4.40 last week

im ggnna get banned the amount of f5 ing im doing

• Advertisement

jesus whats going on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Simi

Keyzer wrote: »
    jesus whats going on

Got nothing again

• Registered Users Posts: 28,027 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

CPUs went live. Didn't see any GPU

I was just on Discord and there was a drop on AMD france and was able to put one in my basket but I already ordered one last week so didn't need it.

Simi wrote: »
    Got nothing again

i never seen anything as available?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,353 ✭✭✭xtal191

Same, nothing showed up for me

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

5900x,6900xt and 6800xt all had add to cart buttons after 4.40 but when you clicked them it said none available. I'm on the hunt for a 6800 but that didn't come up at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,986 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

i never seen anything as available?

At this point, your going to be lucky to beat the scripts people have been writing for this site.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Tomtom364

im ggnna get banned the amount of f5 ing im doing

I had two pcs on the site and literally one of them got banned for refreshing too much as I had it on auto rrfresh every 5 seconds.

Saw the 6800xt in stock, able to click on add to cart immediately and got a error "cannot add to cart as is out of stock"

CPU's now available for me

5600x and 5800x still available

Cpu's... not worth a sh1te to me

This is very annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Simi

I had to do through the discord link to get it to show up and then when I got to purchase it said out of stock. It showed up after that on my browser but it wouldn't add to cart at that stage. Feck this anyway

Load of bjollox. I'd love to now what their actual stock levels are. They must be releasing 5 6900XT's a week.

Closest I got was last week when the AMD site wouldnt accept my card details. Got setup in Paypal and was ready to rock this week.

Pain in the hoop...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,272 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'm done. Saw the 6900 xt on sale for a while but I can't justify that money.

Prices are only going one direction, bit like phones over the last 5 years or so. GPU is something I use everyday much like my phone and will also have it two years at least so that's how I justified my two most recent GPU purchases! Don't buy top of the range phones anymore though.

I'll give it another go next week but if nothing drops then I'm postponing my build until later in the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

.G. wrote: »
    Prices are only going one direction, bit like phones over the last 5 years or so. GPU is something I use everyday much like my phone and will also have it two years at least so that's how I justified my two most recent GPU purchases! Don't buy top of the range phones anymore though.

these GPUs are great for mining also so they pay for themselves pretty quickly :)

i really didn't buy mine for that but tried it for the craic. obviously depends how prices go but if they stay at this level, the card is paid for in 4 months (and i only mine 12h a day (ie in the background when i'm using the PC during the day).

Anyone who ordered last week receive their graphics card today? Mine hasn't come today unfortunately so I guess I will have to wait till Monday at least.

I remember about three week ago somebody received theirs on a Thursday and another one or two received on a Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭MidlanderMan

Anyone who ordered last week receive their graphics card today? Mine hasn't come today unfortunately so I guess I will have to wait till Monday at least.

I remember about three week ago somebody received theirs on a Thursday and another one or two received on a Friday.

Ordered mine Jan 7th, arrived Jan 14th.

Ordered mine Jan 7th, arrived Jan 14th.

How does it come? Courier or an post?

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭MidlanderMan

How does it come? Courier or an post?

DHL from the Netherlands to Dublin, fastways to your door.

DHL from the Netherlands to Dublin, fastways to your door.

Well still didn't get mine. I was hoping it may arrive late in the day. Hopefully I get it Monday.

• Advertisement

Mine was ordered on a Thursday and received the Thursday after with no tracking updates in between.

Advertisement