Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AMD Navi Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭stamjoe

Just appeared now for me but nothing happens when I add. I see a 500 error when you click the add button, took 11 mins for it to show with an add button for me.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,272 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

More appeared there/ Add to cart not working. I'd say no one can add to cart as shop is getting swamped.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

Annoying how stuff is listed arseways as well, CPUs and GPUs all lumped together rather than separated out in no logical order. 6700XT is sitting down second from the end rather than at the top if it's the newest part.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Annoying how stuff is listed arseways as well, CPUs and GPUs all lumped together rather than separated out in no logical order. 6700XT is sitting down second from the end rather than at the top if it's the newest part.

I thought the available stock jumped to the top

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

I thought the available stock jumped to the top

Seems to have now that I refreshed again.

Edit: No luck, I'll try for the 6800XT later today I guess.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Saw it for a second but couldn’t add it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Tomtom364

got one in to cart.
    go to payment - repeated fails
    get to payment eventually - paypal (already signed in) - Processing - back to payment page... try again... repeat process 5/6 times - page fails
    reload page, reload page, reload page - access denied! (because im totes a bot) - delete cookies - reload page - reload page - it loads
    See payment page line above.

eventually! after 20 mins of this. it goes through... to a review order page

complete captcha - accept terms - click place order.... nothing
    click... click.... clickclickclickclickclick - nothing.
    right click, open in new tab - new tab url includes "completed"... 503... reload... 503.

repeat this for 5 mins.

back to store front...

restart entire process.
    access denied...
    clear cookies - start again.
    get to review after a few tries - back to store front soz no stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Site must be taking a hammering as I just went to it for the craic and cannot access it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,203 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Site must be taking a hammering as I just went to it for the craic and cannot access it.

I can access it but it's showing as empty. No products listed. I also have the box.co.uk, scan.co.uk and overclockers pages open. Nothing showing.

Been waiting ages for this. I just want a GPU. Any that enables me to play games would do.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Anyone able to see anything on the AMD website? Usually I can see the products but they are not available but their is nothing on the site at the moment?

Can anyone else see anything?

Edit - ignore. I see others are having the problem. I'm not holding out much hope for getting something today.

Edit II - Its back now...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,986 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Keyzer wrote: »
    Anyone able to see anything on the AMD website? Usually I can see the products but they are not available but their is nothing on the site at the moment?

Can anyone else see anything?

Looks like they took it down

Honestly, I would have to believe you are all fighting bots at this point.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,272 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Anyone just get that partalert just there?

I think the and GPU drop just happened early...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Simi

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Anyone just get that partalert just there?

I think the and GPU drop just happened early...

Showing as out of stock. I think it may have been just for Italy. The amd direct buy page is showing as blank.

the 6900 is available on the AMD website right now.

Grayson wrote: »
    the 6900 is available on the AMD website right now.

Can't see it in stock. Can't buy

Simi wrote: »
    Can't see it in stock. Can't buy

It shows as in stock but when I click on it I get a pop up saying that it can't be added to cart, there is nothing in your cart.

I cant even open the page

503 error

• Registered Users Posts: 6,353 ✭✭✭xtal191

I cant even open the page

503 error

Same here

xtal191 wrote: »
    Same here

and now the same for me.

xtal191 wrote: »
    Same here

I'm getting a blank products available for purchase and 6900 XT direct page is showing as out of stock on my pc and mobile.

Using data on my mobile for different IP address but it's not helping at all.

• Advertisement

AMD site is probably getting absolutely hammered

I spent a minute or two considering if I'd get the 6900 because it's out of budget for me. BY the time I decided feck it, I started getting errors.

Lesson, if there's any gpu you can get at rrp, buy it immediately.

I'm just going to wait for the partalert direct link at this stage. Only thing that's come close to working the last two times

Got a we are having technical difficulties error.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Simi wrote: »
    I'm just going to wait for the partalert direct link at this stage. Only thing that's come close to working the last two times

There was a drop on partalert for 6900 XT on the italy AMD page at 4.07pm but it's well out of stock at this stage.

I'm so fed up I'd almost consider a console.

There was a drop on partalert for 6900 XT on the italy AMD page at 4.07pm but it's well out of stock at this stage.

Got that one. They had an add to cart direct link last two weeks. Nothing yet this week though

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I'm so fed up I'd almost consider a console.

Its ridiculous. I can't even open the product page. I've been at this for 5 weeks now and this is the worst its been.

• Advertisement

Its ridiculous. I can't even open the product page. I've been at this for 5 weeks now and this is the worst its been.

I had the product page open a few mins ago for one refresh cycle and only the CPU's were showing as in stock. No graphics cards

Advertisement